Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Your Ideal Date?

PlzDelete

Ideally, going to a nice orchestra/opera concert or a jazz concert at a nice lounge. But if anything else going to the mall. I don’t mind doing shopping as a date since I love shopping. I’m sure my “one-day”partner (whoever that will be) would love that idea too. 

• 2 months later...

Somewhere isolated from people, camping preferably. Fishing, sleeping under the stars somewhere where nobody can get to us. Some good food, literally though, there's a list of things you can do with a small group of people, but I'd like to disappear with a good woman like this some day

• Brohoof 1

My ideal date would be stargazing and S'mores by the campfire. I love activity dates like bowling, laser tag, axe throwing, etc.

I'm pretty decent at holding a conversation during dinner dates but prefer an activity to go along with it. Great way to bond and connect with someone, in my opinion.

My ideal date is with someone who is far more powerful than me socially, mentally. Someone who can teach me how to be a better person, guide me, and help me become stronger. 

Already am dating two girls but I guess my ideal one would just seeing them irl, though that will happen eventually.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mmm it depends. There were times where I can say a date at a nice restaurant, event/show, a long walk with beautiful scenery. I don't think going to the movies or getting coffee count as real dates. At the movies, you are just sitting in the dark and aren't speaking to your date unless you are a rude individual. As for coffee dates- they are just interviews for stranger danger in my opinion.

If you aren't sure on the person- I'd recommend to vet people by having a short video call or so before going on a date and go from there. Have some topics and important things that you expect to see from the date and discuss with the person you are interested in. The more clear the communication, the better. If after the call, you have any gut feelings or reservations against going out with a person, respectfully thank them for their time and politely decline.

Edited by StarlightNyars

Honestly it kinda depends on the person. Walk in the park and then some other activity after, like dinner, shopping, usually goes pretty well.

Most of the ideal dates I have in mind would be more like couple activities because you’re not going to do something like a long car trip or go camping with someone you just started dating lmao.