Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Cat horse for all your Cat horse needs

Cheshers

So, @Sunset Rose told me that there were some people around here in the need of cat horse.

So I'm here to fulfill your cat horse needs! Here she is, the cat horse herself; Cheshire AKA Cheshers. 

Feel free to ask her anything, pet her even. Just be careful. She bites.

Floof.thumb.png.c80fda3c5b11a8d8cbc3da0a02ea2dbf.png

• Brohoof 6

How much cat could a cat horse cat if a cat horse could cat horse?

Edited by Guest

11 hours ago, Cheshers said:

So, @Sunset Rose told me that there were some people around here in the need of cat horse.

So I'm here to fulfill your cat horse needs! Here she is, the cat horse herself; Cheshire AKA Cheshers. 

Feel free to ask her anything, pet her even. Just be careful. She bites.

Floof.thumb.png.c80fda3c5b11a8d8cbc3da0a02ea2dbf.png

Oh, fellow cat-pone? Hi :) 

Let's start with a basics,

What's your favorite cat breed?
Favorite food?
Favorite color?
:3

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Sunset Rose said:

How much cat can a cat horse cat if a cat horse could cat horse?

"Approximately 36 cat. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It depends on the moon's alignment and the day of the week."

13 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

Gaaasp! :pinkie:  There's a Second Cathorse?!!?

You aquainted with @The Cerberus? They're pretty much the resident CatLord! You two really need to get aquainted n' talk about cats!

Also, How cat? How is cat? How much cat?

"A second cat horse, you say? Amazing! All this time I thought it was just my brother and me. I'll make sure to meet this Cerberus horse and cat it up for sure.

Also. A lot of cat. Cat is cat. How much cat? Eternal cat." twins.thumb.png.28c68b3f78569ca94d53df277a5ab69f.png

4 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Oh, fellow cat-pone? Hi :) 

Let's start with a basics,

What's your favorite cat breed?
Favorite food?
Favorite color?
:3

"Hello fellow catfolk! :D

Favourite cat breed? Anything big and fluffy. Himalayans, Norwegian Forest and Maine Coons are at the top. :3 (but honestly we all know all cats are good cats.)

Favourite food? Anything I can sink my teeth into.  Actually, most ponies find it hard to believe I'm vegetarian. Cause of the cat teefs. But if I'd have to pick a favourite... tea and sugar cookies. 

Favourite color? Can you take a wild guess? Turquoise! :proud:"

598b3db0c1e05_demteefs.png.c3cad186e14987d0318456ede5bb3075.png

• Brohoof 1

You do, however, seem predominantly pony. And, as you may quickly know me to be as of the sort, I have an admittedly awkward question that I nevertheless cannot resist asking for dint of curiosity. 

How does one become a cathorse? 

What parts of you are catlike, other then the aforementioned teeth? There's the ears, but ponies is known for their fluffy ears too as much as cats are. Not to mention that your tail seems unique of a style I cannot pinpoint to a specific species. 

Huh! I woulda thought black was your favorite color!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 8/9/2017 at 5:34 PM, Widdershins said:

You do, however, seem predominantly pony. And, as you may quickly know me to be as of the sort, I have an admittedly awkward question that I nevertheless cannot resist asking for dint of curiosity. 

How does one become a cathorse? 

What parts of you are catlike, other then the aforementioned teeth? There's the ears, but ponies is known for their fluffy ears too as much as cats are. Not to mention that your tail seems unique of a style I cannot pinpoint to a specific species. 

Huh! I woulda thought black was your favorite color!

"Hm... I don't think cathorse is something you become, perse. As far as I know, I was born this way. Always have been, always will be cathorse. 

As for what parts of me are catlike? The teeth yeah, obviously. I do feel my fur is a lot softer, like that of a cat's. I suppose my tail could be reminiscent of classical unicorns, but lots of ponies have called it very cat-like as well. Helps me keep balance when I lurk on tree branches. Also, I don't know if you've noticed the slit pupils? 

eyes.png.1986e00c17a611c774a44e306f048533.png

And yeah, of course I like black too! I just like the contrast of a bright color too."

Edited by Cheshers

24 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

Great!*serves you tea*lets hope discord doesn't come crashing in and making this the mad hatter's tea party

"Hm. I wouldn't mind. I'm not unfamiliar to mad tea parties." ;)

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

An interesting question, if you would find the red dot, would you try to get it :pinkie: 

We-Really-Have-To-Catch-That-Red-Dot_o_9

"Red dot, you say? I've been spending my whole life trying to catch it!"

598e7d0838cd2_chesh(2).png.87255acbaac57a4c640d3e329596d7a4.png

22 hours ago, shadowwarp940 said:

yeah but have you ever had tea with discord?He turned the room upside down and transformed me into a ferret!Oh look a ball of yarn!*begins to dangle it in front of your face*

"Honestly, that sounds like a grand ol' time. Sign me up! Oh... -pounces on yarn-"

• Brohoof 1

On 8/13/2017 at 3:18 AM, Duality said:

Heya, Cheshie!

Tell me, did you know your parents?

"I do know my parents! They both currently live in Canterlot.

However, me and my brother Glasgow didn't quite fit in with the Canterlot lifestyle, so we currently live in the Everfree Forest.

We visit at times, though. If my mom is in a good mood." 

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Cheshers said:

"I do know my parents! They both currently live in Canterlot.

However, me and my brother Glasgow didn't quite fit in with the Canterlot lifestyle, so we currently live in the Everfree Forest.

We visit at times, though. If my mom is in a good mood." 

Does one of them happen to be a cat, while the other is a pony?

• 3 weeks later...

output_xQlBPC.gif Violet: Wook! a wittle kitteh! 

Chatterbox Attracted.gif Chatterbox A feline! my eyes do not deceive a real kitty! *bows respectfully*

Chatterbox happy.gifheh heh sorry,,, to much cuteness i'm in love! anyways i have some questions for ya. 

how can you describe a usual day for you? 

output_vZTncE.gif I also have a question for ya! i would like to know what are your 5 most favorite's meals?

• 1 month later...

Is there a reason why you don't answer your questions?

We've talked about it outside of here, but why do you like Rarity so much?

Rarity is best unicorn of the mane 6. Now that she's the only one. Understand? :orly:

Edited by Guest