Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Request shop "Thingy"

LaptopDJ

Just post a picture of your OC or request a cannon Character doing something. Also give me some info on your OC. ( I'm just going to brohoof the one I'm going to do)

I'm best at just drawing ponies, so I'm just going to accept pony character.

:Examples:

stream_request__firedash_yt_by_superant12-dbinmqc.png

art_trade__cami_by_superant12-dbha8o9.pngsummer_by_superant12-db5o62p.png

Edited by LaptopDJ

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, LaptopDJ said:

Just post a picture of your OC or request a cannon Character doing something. ( I'm just going to brohoof the one I'm going to do)

Okay so maybe you could draw my OC Techno! Now I'm not 100% sure if you're going to be able to draw his cape so I'll just post a ref pic of Techno without his cape for now! But still it would be really nice if you could draw his cape! Anyways in the image he probably would be just walking through a nice grass field on a windy day! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.77be924aa7b6052959a50d6e757b94ec.jpeg

Edited by Techno Universal

@LaptopDJ

I would love one!! :pinkie: Could you do my ponysona? Here's a reference picture of her: 

IMG_2068.thumb.JPG.1d2a3f12536f98f58c4102108e7a1d99.JPG

There's also a photo of her as my avatar and more photos of her on my profile page if you need it. 

She's always wearing a blue hat as seen in the reference picture, and her cutie mark is a silver horseshoe with a yellow lightning bolt in the middle, just in case you can't see her cutie mark clearly in the references. In the image just have her sitting on a cloud with a cute expression on her face, have her blushing if you can. :catface: 

I really like the style you use!  Could you try a shot at my oc Joie:

4qjYi4D.png

Any pose is fine,  just as long as she has a bit of a soft smile.

On 8/9/2017 at 1:01 AM, LaptopDJ said:

Just post a picture of your OC or request a cannon Character doing something. ( I'm just going to brohoof the one I'm going to do)

Could you draw mine?

Eye color is green.

imageproxy.png.6e84374b44ccc6a101bc51ab1675ccd0.thumb.png.2111010c025438c7dc35f8a41364e35e.png

Edited by Tilgoreth

On 8/9/2017 at 1:01 AM, LaptopDJ said:

Just post a picture of your OC or request a cannon Character doing something. Also give me some info on your OC. ( I'm just going to brohoof the one I'm going to do)

@LaptopDJ 

I take it your not doing mine then?

Hello, would you please draw my OC? I'm sorry about giving you so little things to base yourself off of but you'd be the first (technically the second) person to draw it, so I don't have anything else. Sorry. Just one of him sitting there and smiling would be nice. His name is Wavy Note btw.

wavy note 2.png

Wavy Note.png

cutie mark.jpg

On 9.8.2017 at 9:01 AM, LaptopDJ said:

Hey would you be willing to do my OC Stardust here is her ref sheet. Your requests are for free right?

Spoiler

598f491568f2e_stardustrefsheet1.thumb.jpeg.99e9f5ea9ad9d4f2590e5452f0b6545b.jpeg

The only things that you need to know are that she has no Cutiemark, has mostly a blank expression, and she comes from a family who are all pegasus but she was born with no wings. but she can do some things a Pegasus can do like walking on clouds. ^-^

I would be more than happy if you would give her a try but ill understand If you dont want to ^-^ 

On 8/9/2017 at 3:01 AM, LaptopDJ said:

Oh wow! These are so good! >~< Would you please do my OC? ;u; My OC is a pegasus stallion, average-sized, and just a general nice guy. Oh, and since you can't see his tail in these pictures, his tail is just a very average messy tail. Like Rainbow Dash's tail. Just a bit less spiky.

(First pic by MightySaltSpeck)

5991bd464c328_JetBlackColoredbyMightySaltSpeck.png.9262c80c91ea946cbdfda96d7d506f8d.png5991bd5a0db84_!!!!JetColorPalette.thumb.jpg.2271b426a655a737f6b122ba3a848d68.jpg

Edited by Aku Totally Didn't Eat Your Fries