Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Request shop "Thingy"

LaptopDJ

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't gave a picture of what my oc looks like in piny form, but my profile picture is what it looks like as anthro. It also has wings and it has the spots that fawns have. It is a female and its cutie mark is a mint leaf with a black wolf paw. It had earrings that look like mint leaves. Please keep the flowers in the hair and on the horns.

Spoiler

Ezerona By Neonblaze by NamyaNomNomEzzy by TheMonksWhiteCatEzerona :Request: by InspiredPixels

Name : Ezzy 

Position request : I'd prefer fullbody of her jumping up happily and prancing kind of!

Personality : Silly, hyper, motherly, kind , caring, or patient 

Edited by Ezerona

• 2 weeks later...

Could you draw my oc Duskheart?

Here is some info about him and if you decide to take it I thank you in advance.

Spoiler

Duskheart

Type:shadow pony? demon pony thing? not sure on what to call him yet but hes not a normal pony

Height:6'3

Cutiemark:a white rose with drops of blood on it

Personality:stoic

Possible position:either flying or reading a book s

59a4905171fa2_DuskheartsColors.jpg.7ba09189c34424d7c86f1935fde08e8f.jpgrandom_sketch__by_demonwolfspirit-dazmiwi.jpg.thumb.jpg.53f5f4df7586e577b1fe53844e10d6ee.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

59eff9485eca9_EternalFlames.jpg.5ee21a4f8bbbb7d9bb6e58b0f13ed548.jpg 

This is Eternal Flames. He's always looking like this because of how his trust was betrayed during childhood. He's also a bit too strict with himself, but he's a kind and caring brother to his family and friends and he's one of the sons of a princess. If it's possible, could you draw him sitting on a hill being nuzzled by Sunset Shimmer and make himi look like he's comfortable with it?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...