Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you believe in heaven and hell?

SunshineFlow

• 8 months later...

I like the idea that Alighieri depicted hell and seems fitting, but as a politeist I think that one absolute evil and good (the devil and god) are quite absurd for a universe that is so immense and unending! Now I have nothing against the other religions but I just don't find them plausible and also add the fact that I find the idea that believing in god and the devil or whatever you wanna believe in, is just a human necessity to find some kind of "answer" to the things we can't explain. In short Whatever floats your boat. 

Neither. I just don't know. I'm not religious at all, so I just take it for what it is. It could be a thing, or it might not be. I don't have the answers, so I won't bother guessing. That's just my way of thinking.

I believe there is an afterlife but after a time of existing in the afterlife, you're reincarnated again.  Each life you learn something new, some spirits are ancient while some are newer.  I don't really know what goes on in the afterlife but I think spirits always come back after a while.