Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Meat Lovers' Club

Yakamaru

Well, topic name says it all. Share and/or talk about your love for meat here. Optionally provide a picture of what you like eating/have eaten/are currently eating.

Top foodzors:

Kebab/kebabplate, preferably with hot sauce and jalapeños.

Pizza. Ham, meatballs, salami, chicken, beef. All of it is AWESOME.

Steak. Medium-done to deep fried. Yummy.

Sliced pork. Healthy, tasty and goes very well as meat for tacos.

Hamburgers. Fries optional.

Kebabplate with kajenne pepper and a Cola at San Marino's. <3

ZNjyQeV.jpg

Edited by Yakamaru
  • Brohoof 1

I'm trying to figure out if this is a legitimate thread or its made to tick off vegans. I'm going to assume the former.

I like pepperoni pizza.

• Brohoof 2

Experimenting in the kitchen is fun. You always find interesting and healthy combinations.

V Well fried pork with salad and potato salad(the white awesome stuff). Oh, and spices obviously.

hwxs1YP.jpg

44 minutes ago, Midnight Controller said:

I'm trying to figure out if this is a legitimate thread or its made to tick off vegans.

Are you questioning the legitimacy of this thread? This thread is 100% legitimate, mate. If we are to have salad/vegan/vegetarian threads, we are to have meat-specific ones too.

I give zero fucks about vegans and their eating habits. Vegans should give zero fucks about me as well.

3 minutes ago, Yakamaru said:

Experimenting in the kitchen is fun. You always find interesting and healthy combinations.

V Well fried pork with salad and potato salad(the white awesome stuff). Oh, and spices obviously.

hwxs1YP.jpg

Are you questioning the legitimacy of this thread? This thread is 100% legitimate, mate. If we are to have salad/vegan/vegetarian threads, we are to have meat-specific ones too.

I give zero fucks about vegans and their eating habits. Vegans should give zero fucks about me as well.

I'm just curious, based on information (get me a shovel, because I'm just digging a hole here)

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Midnight Controller said:

I'm just curious, based on information (get me a shovel, because I'm just digging a hole here)

That's fine, bro. Things are at times not what they seem.

This thread is 100% legitimately meant as a thread to discuss and talk about food that have meat in it. Everything goes: Paninis, hamburgers, pepperoni pizza, +++.

8 minutes ago, Yakamaru said:

That's fine, bro. Things are at times not what they seem.

This thread is 100% legitimately meant as a thread to discuss and talk about food that have meat in it. Everything goes: Paninis, hamburgers, pepperoni pizza, +++.

Oh,okay. Also, you have not lived until you have tried cheese stuffed crust pizza.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Midnight Controller said:

Oh,okay. Also, you have not lived until you have tried cheese stuffed crust pizza.

...Have I ever. xD

My mom made that shit once, with ham and beef ontop with extra cheese and tomato sauce. Suffice to say, I was stuffed. xD

...Yeah, I shall point myself to the door. Bad pun right there.

Just now, Yakamaru said:

...Have I ever. xD

My mom made that shit once, with ham and beef ontop with extra cheese and tomato sauce. Suffice to say, I was stuffed. xD

...Yeah, I shall point myself to the door. Bad pun right there.

Nah, its okay. I also heard pizza hut is adding bacon to their cheese stuffed crust.

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Midnight Controller said:

Nah, its okay. I also heard pizza hut is adding bacon to their cheese stuffed crust.

Basically my reaction to these news:

6tbpjuz.jpg

5 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

I really enjoy bird meets such as duck and quail. I also love goose foie gras :D. But it's kinda hard to find that here.

Nice choices here! I'll take all of these, please.

I also love a nice rare steak or Prime Rib. But I think Lamb is still my favorite among meats; it's so unique and infinitely satisfying! 

• Brohoof 2

Steak and Chicken are my favs and mostly only pork I'll touch is bacon.  Just give me a cheese burger hot from a grill and the cheese melted perfectly into the meat..../drools/

• Brohoof 1

Elk. That is all.

I also believe versatile meats are the best though, like chicken (can be eaten fried, stewed, baked, grilled, jerkied, etc).

Edited by Meeps
Structure!

Oh man thats not healthy. Soda i mean. I get frozen pizza on saturdays if that counts, for regular dinners it usually is 2 hot dogs, and for breakfast 2 slices of ham on bread. And drinks are water and water.

Edited by SunshineFlow

How to make a basic omelette à la Yakamaru-style:

Stage 1:

gFCNvyx.jpg

4-5 eggs whipped up. Nothing added, but you can add shit in it if you wish. Pour that shit into the pan. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes before you add a layer of cheese on one half, and ham ontop of that cheese layer. Then add another layer on cheese ontop of the ham. Let it get more fried. Spices are 100% optional, and so is salt, but adds more flavor.

Stage 2:

FOhc8h0.jpg

Flip thehalf that doesn't have cheese/ham on it over the half that does. Fry some more, then flip it to keep a little consistency.

Stage 3:

MAuhGBz.jpg

Eat the delicious corpses of unborn animals.

Enjoy!

• Brohoof 1

Well I like Chicken, Beef, Mutton, Lamb. Fried, Stewed, Baked, Broiled you name it.

Are fishes considered meat? Debatable.

Forbidden types of meat for me: Pork, An animal already dead in the first place, and any type of animal not sacrificed for my sustenance under the religious practices I adhere to.