Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Tall Are You?

Lucky Bolt

I'm a 1.89 meters tall guy, Google tells me it's 6'2", supposedly. Honestly, I wish I could donate some of my height to someone else. Banging my head against stuff and always hearing my back crack as I crouch to pick up stuff close to the floors is irritating, to say the least.

• Brohoof 1

I'm super surprised to see how tall everyone is. I thought I was one of the tallest, and I'm 173cm... :adorkable: I'm super conflicted about my height thought. Part of me likes it, part of me wishes I was shorter since I'm chubby as well (and I really like the combination of short/chubby, I think it's adorable).

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, StrawCherry said:

I'm super surprised to see how tall everyone is. I thought I was one of the tallest, and I'm 173cm... :adorkable: I'm super conflicted about my height thought. Part of me likes it, part of me wishes I was shorter since I'm chubby as well (and I really like the combination of short/chubby, I think it's adorable).

Well, you aren't the only tall, soft-skinned guy here. 

Hi there, bro.

4 minutes ago, Krashface said:

Well, you aren't the only tall, soft-skinned guy here. 

Hi there, bro.

Not a guy, but hi! :lol: I guess that's good to know anyhow, I'd feel less insecure about myself haha.

• Brohoof 1

On 15-8-2017 at 2:47 AM, Code said:

I'm about 6ft... I hate being tall :(

Well, most people are taller. In my friendsgroup I'm the shortest with 6.1 feet. My friends are like 6.3 feet. :grin:

The largest is 2.07 meter tall, which is like 6.8 feet.

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, FemaleIntrovert1995 said:

I'm 5ft tall. I've been 5ft since I was 13 years old...also this fandom is made of giants. 

True lol. 

People here are taller than I expected, jesus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...