Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Tall Are You?

Lucky Bolt

Just now, iceestarz said:

Lol yeah my family is pretty much short. I don’t see my own family in the future being much taller :lol:

There's nothing wrong with being short. :squee: My family is also not really long for dutch standards. The normal length for a man here is 6'3'' and I'm 6'1'', but the longest of my family. My father is 5'11''.

I'm standing at 5'11" and a half.

Or 181 cm, if you're using the superior metric system. :orly:

Funny, since everyone on my mum's side are giants, and everyone on my dad's side are tiny. I'm pretty happy with my height, and you lot should be too, height doesn't really matter anyway. 👌

On 2/22/2018 at 6:55 PM, BlueBook said:

I'm 5ft 3in :( Y'all are making me feel really short :lol:

I know the feeling, I'm also 5ft 3in and most of my family is 6ft something so it's embarrassing

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the family member with the skyscraper genes - Big Brother Best Friend Forever to my sisters - literally. I'm 6'3, maybe even 6'4. Almost everyone who meets me is impressed by my height. At 11 inches from heel to tip of big toe, my feet are large too - to support that height with good balance!

Edited by Shabb3r

• 1 month later...

5 feet 11 inches, even though I'm fairly convinced that they measured me incorrectly and I'm actually 6 feet :pout: Not that I care of course

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 1

I am 5'2" tall. I am fairly certain that is as tall as I am going to get considering I am 23 years old and have been this height since I was 17.