Alpakachii

Alpakachii's art dump

My main OC's little brother (Feather Fall). I totally fell in love with his design. Im really happy with it ^~^.

IMG_20171126_030125.thumb.jpg.f5ac8b1747d3f825a042a033069eed74.jpg
The second one is just a quick full body sketch (I made the wing transparent just so you can see his tail and Cutiemark. His cutiemark are two feathers)

Spoiler

IMG_20171126_031947.thumb.jpg.fef69c077a9ba1bbd21c5732e3d40c86.jpg

Next I made my OC's Mom (Star Gazer) wich I also really like. But I don't have a Cutiemark for her yet. I made her an Astronomer. Thats also why my OC's name is Stardust.IMG_20171126_030802.thumb.jpg.21a33a4de1231bf82e82445bbbe9c115.jpg

And another quick full body sketch ^·^

Spoiler

IMG_20171126_030606.thumb.jpg.3d23290bb4ee0717b1cdc682e4d049ab.jpg

I still need to design her Dad but Im pretty happy so far with those two. And sorry for the kind of messy sketches I made the full body ones mainly to figure out the mane and tail style so the bodies are a bit wonky.

This I made in probably over 2 hours maybe even over 3 but im really proud of it. I didnt outline or colour it because I was to scared to mess it up I hope it isnt to confusing. Also im a bit rusty in drawing wings so sorry about that its more clear in my previous post that Im having a bit of a hard time drawing themIMG_20171126_041900.thumb.jpg.eeadaf78fe5bd1b2406e8e7aebe7a82e.jpg

I hope you like it and also sorry about the lighting its really late. ^~^

i really love the second one!! luna and celestias' mane is amazing

I tried for the first time to draw/paint with watercolor pencils its not really the best drawing I have made but I still like it. One of the things that is bothering me is that I couldnt get some of the colors right but its not really that big of a deal. Also I should have put Rainbows ear a bit further back. Otherwise im happy with it ^·^

IMG_20171129_184859.thumb.jpg.dbbd3a76c980de5ad1ff288e6d295e12.jpg

Also im sorry if it's to small or something. I will post it sideways in the spoiler just so it's bigger

Spoiler

IMG_20171129_184902.thumb.jpg.44e3f04027d652ac36cdc8a9318e7ff5.jpg

On 13.08.2017 at 3:48 PM, Alpakachii said:

@Rikifive yeah I guess Its because I have years upon years of experience on paper and the first few drawings I made always took me about a week to finish ( and some I never even finished) because I got frustrated. I also watched tons of youtube videos getting familliar with all the tools and programs I could use. I also started of with just sketches that I didnt post to just get familliar with the tablet itself and those looked terrible . And you should have seen the lines of the drawings I scrapped because there were just black blobs everywhere. Im pretty sure if you can draw in the show style like that you can adapt a new style pretty quickly. I really liked your Fluttershy drawing ^-^

Oh princesses, it didn't mention me properly, thus I've missed your reply. :adorkable:

Mhm, then there's sooooooooo much work before me. I still need to learn so many things. :P 

Your artworks are decent, so I think it was worth that time. :) 

Edited by Rikifive

Badges

Im back to drawing digitaly and to start of I made a digital version of a sketch I did traditionaly. I just changed a few things otherwise its pretty much the same. I think I made the wings on Luna too big otherwise I really like how it turned out ^-^

5a8a951d2725a_Lunaandcelestia.thumb.jpg.28de48bd03fb1d14eaf2ed17ccbcd2fc.jpg

• Yay 1
  • Smile 1

Damn, looking good! :fluttershy: The sketch was great, but this is even better! Moving the sisters slightly and making the final piece more horizontal was good choice, picture is now more balanced. Good thinking

Badges

Beautiful ponies, beautiful ponies everywhere in this thread! I really like your art style, it's really charming and smooth. :wub: 
I don't think Luna's wings in the latest picture are too big at all either, it's just fitting for her!

@Jaspers Thank you so much for your kind words, I was kind of worried that I mad Lunas wings look weird or that I made them too big Also. im glad you like my Artstyle Im really happy with it too :fluttershy:

Fantastic work! Always good to see the siblings getting due tribute ^^

@Shadow Beam Yes it was really time that I made something else than just a sketch of them since they are two of my favorite characters, design and everything. ^-^

A lot of beautiful work here, hon. :fluttershy:

Badges

You have to draw more, it's beautiful! Sombra looks great on this background.

@monikakryza Thank you so much ^-^ I really like the sombra drawing too its one of my faves

Just finished a new one twilight in her Library. The only thing Im not happy about are the shadows otherwise I really like it. Ignoring the fact that I had to do the Lineart twice and that alone nearly drove me insane. But also making colored line art was a pain.

5a9c3a56a7e77_mlpTwilightfinished.thumb.jpg.cec3bc179f2eeb830534da8149904acf.jpg