Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Adopt OCs

Ginger Ale

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sva30265 said:

Can i have 30 31 because i really love the design and it cool i have good names for them to i just need to think of them

Sure they are yours! I hope you have a rainbowtastic they with them! :D

May I ask for a bit more information about #32?  I would be interested in adopting; she seems feisty!

1 minute ago, Randimaxis said:

May I ask for a bit more information about #32?  I would be interested in adopting; she seems feisty!

Oh she is one of a kind, her dad is Discord and her mom is Mayor Mare, there she has pink hair. It is made by those two's design. I saw her and really wanted to adopt her. I was very happy when I saw because she was one of a kind. I have Ginger Ale now so, I don't think I still need her. Having lots of OCs, lack caring and they require owners. If you want still please do comment.

Just now, Chrylestia600 said:

Ooooh, these are all so awesome! :D I'd love to adopt one or two... but I can't decide on which ones! :adorkable:

Feel the struggle XD, please explain who would you name and why would u adopt. And don't forget some of them are taken. Thanks so much for finding them all lovely. <3

Oh, indeed I AM interested!  She looks like just the right little quirk to throw into one of my RPs!

I can see it now... living on the edge of the Crystal Mountain range, she has a cave that's all her own - but no playmates.  Of course, HER idea of 'play' might be a bit... uhm, "different" than others, due to her having just a smidge of Chaos Magic... now, if my players show enough interest in her, she could even be a MAIN character, given time... if not, I know one of my own OCs who'd make an EXCELLENT plaything friend for her!

May I, please?

Just now, Randimaxis said:

Oh, indeed I AM interested!  She looks like just the right little quirk to throw into one of my RPs!

I can see it now... living on the edge of the Crystal Mountain range, she has a cave that's all her own - but no playmates.  Of course, HER idea of 'play' might be a bit... uhm, "different" than others, due to her having just a smidge of Chaos Magic... now, if my players show enough interest in her, she could even be a MAIN character, given time... if not, I know one of my own OCs who'd make an EXCELLENT plaything friend for her!

May I, please?

This is lovely, you already came up with good story. I believe she will be in good hands. 32 is yours. <3

20 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

I believe you can!

I found the original picture on your DA, although I might have to crop the extra ponies off. You won't mind, would you?

YAY!  Thank you ever so kindly!

Now, let's get you home, shall we?  C'mon, this way... I think we'll call you... hmmm, how about "Kalamitee"?

Don't quit your day job, bucko.

What?

Nothing!  Let's go!  *waves*  Goodbye and thanks for all your care!

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

I found the original picture on your DA, although I might have to crop the extra ponies off. You won't mind, would you?

I wouldn't untill you dont use others. Just use the pony you adopted.

Just now, Ginger Ale said:

I wouldn't untill you dont use others. Just use the pony you adopted.

It's just, I'm asking, do you have pictures of the two middle ones I adopted on their own or are they really all grouped together?

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I just want to make sure that I have my adopted ponies safe and together for the stories I have in mind.

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

It's just, I'm asking, do you have pictures of the two middle ones I adopted on their own or are they really all grouped together?

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I just want to make sure that I have my adopted ponies safe and together for the stories I have in mind.

I know you are not, I don't have, I am so glad u asked also, feel free to crop yours! <3 

Yeah I'll probably adopt number 28 as I could make him into like a YouTuber called JOHNYBOY101. It's what I would be on YouTube if my parents would allow me to have a channel. Anyways I'll probably make his character extremely similar to Techno as he would be really good as the YouTuber version of myself in real life plus in RPs I might have him in present day earth playing video games and in the games he literally plays as my OC Techno in equestria! :)

Could I adopt #2? She looks so cool, I would use her for roleplaying since she would make a good character for my OC. Also I have never adopted an OC before. It would be a neat experience.:pinkie:

Edited by ThunderCrush
mistake in typing

(edited)
1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah I'll probably adopt number 28 as I could make him into like a YouTuber called JOHNYBOY101. It's what I would be on YouTube if my parents would allow me to have a channel. Anyways I'll probably make his character extremely similar to Techno as he would be really good as the YouTuber version of myself in real life plus in RPs I might have him in present day earth playing video games and in the games he literally plays as my OC Techno in equestria! :)

Sure it is yours now. I hope it will be in good hands.

1 minute ago, ThunderCrush said:

Could I adopt #2? She looks so cool, I would use her for roleplaying since she would make a good character for my OC. Also I have never adopted an OC before. It would be a neat experience.:pinkie:

No! I might think. Please wait for that one.

Edited by Ginger Ale

5 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

I know you are not, I don't have, I am so glad u asked also, feel free to crop yours! <3 

Thank you! By the way are the two of them brothers or am I allowed to give them their own backstories?

Just now, ThunderCrush said:

@Ginger Ale  Thanks so much!

Please re-read i said i will think.

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Thank you! By the way are the two of them brothers or am I allowed to give them their own backstories?

Feel free to do anything.

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay I'll need to create a RP character page for him when I get time to! :)

Thanks I hope you care him good.

Just now, Ginger Ale said:

Please re-read i said i will think.

Feel free to do anything.

Thanks I hope you care him good.

Trust me knowing myself I'll probably make him into an example of the ideally perfect YouTuber! He's also going to be an extremely comedic and funny  character to! :)   

@Ginger Ale

I'm invoking international dibbs code on #20 and #21. I love #20's design. Cute and subtle. And #21 reminds me of Firefly from G1. 

I don't have name ideas yet, as those may come when I find somethingng like a proper RP to use them in. Best not to rush something like giving a name. Though if I may, what were #20 & #21's names and cutie marks? 

3 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

@Ginger Ale

I'm invoking international dibbs code on #20 and #21. I love #20's design. Cute and subtle. And #21 reminds me of Firefly from G1. 

I don't have name ideas yet, as those may come when I find somethingng like a proper RP to use them in. Best not to rush something like giving a name. Though if I may, what were #20 & #21's names and cutie marks? 

20's name was Navy Velvet, she was my main OC once and 21 didn't have a name.