Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Additional Music from "Raripunzel" [Orchestral/Electronic]

Michael Picher

4 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

It's a nice listen. Something just nags me about that low sawtooth...like it doesn't sound natural to me. Same goes for the electronic percussion...all in all nice piece. 

Thanks! Not sure what you're hearing in the sawtooth voice or percussion, but I do have reservations, in retrospect, with the sub bass (especially at 2:57).

Just now, Michael Picher said:

Thanks! Not sure what you're hearing in the sawtooth voice or percussion, but I do have reservations, in retrospect, with the sub bass (especially at 2:57).

The sawtooth, which I classify as a semi-plucked lead, could use a little more filter work to make it sound a little more phat, meaning thick and deep in synth. It seems like you ran a chorus or a doubled/detuned sawtooth in that sample you were using. 

Just now, C. Thunder Dash said:

The sawtooth, which I classify as a semi-plucked lead, could use a little more filter work to make it sound a little more phat, meaning thick and deep in synth. It seems like you ran a chorus or a doubled/detuned sawtooth in that sample you were using. 

Since electronic music isn't exactly my forte (music pun), I pretty much just left the controls for the sawtooth in their preset values. Next time I do something like this, I'll try playing around with it a bit more.

Just now, Michael Picher said:

Since electronic music isn't exactly my forte (music pun), I pretty much just left the controls for the sawtooth in their preset values. Next time I do something like this, I'll try playing around with it a bit more.

I can teach you about the controls if you want.