Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request New single coming out soon, need some cover art re-worked.

BrilliantVenture

Hey there!

Basically, I'm working on a new single called "Moving On From Yesterday." It's a track about hard times, and the struggle of moving on from them.

I've done some cover artwork for it, but I think it'd be cool if someone really talented basically re-drew it/overhauled it, based off of the concept art that I had imagined. I'd feature

them in the descriptions, link their channels, and all that good stuff...You also get to hear the track before anyone else does too (if you're interested in that kind of thing)

Please PM me if you're interested, and link some of your artwork. I'm looking for semi-realistic stuff...not overly cartoony or anything...it's kind of a more serious-in-tone song...

I look forward to seeing what you all have to offer! :)

Thanks!

-BV-

8 hours ago, BrilliantVenture said:

Hey there!

Basically, I'm working on a new single called "Moving On From Yesterday." It's a track about hard times, and the struggle of moving on from them.

I've done some cover artwork for it, but I think it'd be cool if someone really talented basically re-drew it/overhauled it, based off of the concept art that I had imagined. I'd feature

them in the descriptions, link their channels, and all that good stuff...You also get to hear the track before anyone else does too (if you're interested in that kind of thing)

Please PM me if you're interested, and link some of your artwork. I'm looking for semi-realistic stuff...not overly cartoony or anything...it's kind of a more serious-in-tone song...

I look forward to seeing what you all have to offer! :)

Thanks!

-BV-

Well I'm horrible at Digital art right now but I could still maybe compose a cover art image for you by using real photos of places and things on the internet! :)