Register now to remove this ad.
Mr Dash

Movie Night Event Thread (Aug. 11th) - The Black Cauldron and Batman/Superman: Public Enemies

2 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Equestria.tv events thread! Here we post details of all the events happening on EQTV, including our iconic Friday movie night, where we watch movies voted by you guys, our episode stream, where we embed a livestream of the newest MLP episode as it premiers. And of course any user-run events that happen in their own channels! And remember, even when there’s no movies or livestreams, there’s always something to watch! We keep pony videos and episodes playing non-stop, 24/7!

Want to know more about Equestria.tv? Check out the FAQ at the bottom or take a look around our sub-forum, have a question? Ask in 'the lobby', where any of our staff or regular users can answer.

Friday Movienight

Movie Night starts at 5:00 PM CST / 6:00 PM EST

the_blac_cauldron1985.jpg

The Black Cauldron

6:00 PM EST

11:00 PM CET

DC-Best_SUPERMAN-BATMAN-NEMICI-PUBBLICI_

Batman/Superman: Public Enemies

8:38 PM EST

1:38 AM CET

FANMADE_complete_S5_Cast_poster.png

SEASON 7 MID-SEASON PREMIERE! We're back baby!

10:30 AM EST

Equestria.tv

(All of these events will be taking place in the CMC Clubhouse.)

User Events

Mr Dash's Anime Nights

Every Saturday at 6pm EST

More info here <---

FAQ

Spoiler

What time does it start in (insert timezone here)?

The times listed above are in EST/EDT and CET. To convert to other timezones there is a very convenient conversion site here.

Do I need an account?

If you want to chat, yes, but no account is necessary to watch.

How do I request a movie?

Post your movie requests in this thread. A poll is put up every Monday for you to vote on the two movies to be shown.

How do I request a YouTube video?

Post it in the chat and a mod will add it to the playlist.

Are there any rules?

Yes! Please check the Message of the Day box (above the chat) for a link to our rules.

What kind of emotes can I use?

Eqtv has become known for having a huge amount of silly emotes at the user's disposal, there is a list of them accessable by a link in the MOTD, but most emotes are hidden which you can find through others during your time here                                  

I have found a bug on the site, what do I do?

If you encounter any sort of bug or problem with the site, please do go to 'the lobby' section of our sub-forum and report it in the bugs thread. linked here

How do I get my event included in this post?

Got your own event that you run? Just contact an EQTV moderator with the date and time and give him a link that will give users more info about that event itself, preferably as a 'channel' thread.

Wow! This is fun!

Thanks, we’re glad to hear it! If you really enjoy it, be sure to tell your friends about it so they can join in on the fun as well! Remember, you don’t have to have an account on the site to watch! And don’t worry if there’s not a movie or episode stream going on! There will be random pony videos and episodes played at random 24/7, so there’s always something going on!

Equestria.tv

(Non-user events will be taking place in the CMC Clubhouse)

1 person brohoofs this

Holy crap, the "Black Cauldron"? I used to watch that as a kid because I always thought it was in some way related to Legend of Zelda. I'll definitely try to catch this one!