Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Vampys shop

Vampira Heart

Ive decided to open a shop once again!

for all who don't know me my name is Vampira Heart, I am moderately good at art and enjoy making art for friends and making friends so please follow/ befriend me if you like :squee: 

Anyone can request anything no mater if it is mlp related or not I'll do it so feel free to request anything :yay: 

IMG_5548.thumb.PNG.29e664f42e90ae81f01a923214fccc78.PNG

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, CinnamonPop said:

Mind doing Twitch for me? :3c

download (1).png

Sure thing my friend I'll have that done right away! OwO

4 minutes ago, jita23 said:

You have really pretty art! Are you doing icons?

Thank you :blush: what do you mean? :) 

Okay so maybe you could draw my OC Techno! Like maybe you could draw Techno with his cape in a windy environment and also his cape would be a lot bigger than in the ref image and the circuit patterns on it would be a darker blue like the same colour as his tail! :) 

image.thumb.jpeg.0fb803e116b9ebaa4ce5ce6619a32f28.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.77be924aa7b6052959a50d6e757b94ec.jpeg

13 hours ago, jita23 said:

Well, I mean avatars :) 

Oh, yes I do :3

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay so maybe you could draw my OC Techno! Like maybe you could draw Techno with his cape in a windy environment and also his cape would be a lot bigger than in the ref image and the circuit patterns on it would be a darker blue like the same colour as his tail! :) 

image.thumb.jpeg.0fb803e116b9ebaa4ce5ce6619a32f28.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.77be924aa7b6052959a50d6e757b94ec.jpeg

Sure thing ;) Coming right up! >w<

8 hours ago, Missklang said:

Howdy! Is it possible to request a drawing too? Befriending sounds nice as well ^^

Yes you may! This is a requestshop of course! :D 

5 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Do ya need a picture, or is a detailed description good?

I picture would be nice but I can work on discription aswell ;) 

1 hour ago, TimeyMarey007 said:

Hey, do you mind if you could do a request for a friend of mine who seems kinda let-down by a variety of things?

Sure thing, how can I help you? :rarity: 

36 minutes ago, Vampira Heart said:

Oh, yes I do :3

Sure thing ;) Coming right up! >w<

Yes you may! This is a requestshop of course! :D 

I picture would be nice but I can work on discription aswell ;) 

Sure thing, how can I help you? :rarity: 

I'm getting really excited now! :)

Hey I was wondering if you could a redesigned for me based on the coloring/species of this oc:

MsHootz.png

I was hoping to her mane longer and just a slight wave with one small braid coming from behind her left ear and full of small crystals.  Also, it softly glitters, while her tail is mainly the same, just is also glitters the crystals in it.  She tends to flirty like smile or gaze on her muzzle.

Cutie Mark:ODWpdLF.png

Edited by Tao

Just now, Vampira Heart said:

The first two are done!! OwO I hope you like them! ^w^

@CinnamonPop

IMG_5552.thumb.PNG.cc1b3f8c5d5f43cd2d4f33a8086b328e.PNGI hope everything is to your liking ^w^

@Techno Universal

IMG_5573.thumb.PNG.f718db1116236ae2d381d31623fab559.PNG

sorry I cut your mane a bit! I was trying to draw it long but I kept messing up so I cut It short, I hope you don't mind >~< 

Yeah it still works out though as that's exactly what Techno would be like if his mane got cut by something! Anyways you could of had to light black circuit board patterns all over his cape but still you don't have to edit it if you can't! Plus it's actually really good so thanks mate! :) 

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Yeah it still works out though as that's exactly what Techno would be like if his mane got cut by something! Anyways you could of had to light black circuit board patterns all over his cape but still you don't have to edit it if you can't! Plus it's actually really good so thanks mate! :) 

Glad you like it :yay: 

well I tried to put it all over but it kinda looked off and not as nice in a way so I just put it in the collar! :D 

I hope you like it anyway :squee: 

Just now, Vampira Heart said:

Glad you like it :yay: 

well I tried to put it all over but it kinda looked off and not as nice in a way so I just put it in the collar! :D 

I hope you like it anyway :squee: 

Yeah when I picture it in my mind the patterns on the cape would actually look quite off with that particular art style. But still it's really good anyways! :)

I was wondering when this would pop up. :o I like your art a lot. :D Want to draw Kyoshi maybe? :3 References are in both my avatar and signature. You can draw him however you wish, gaming related, standard, whatever you find best since you are the artist. 

20 hours ago, Vampira Heart said:

Ive decided to open a shop once again!

for all who don't know me my name is Vampira Heart, I am moderately good at art and enjoy making art for friends and making friends so please follow/ befriend me if you like :squee: 

Anyone can request anything no mater if it is mlp related or not I'll do it so feel free to request anything :yay: 

IMG_5548.thumb.PNG.29e664f42e90ae81f01a923214fccc78.PNG

Could you draw this?

I am going to try and give as detailed of a description as I can.

So she is a human girl who is 21. So she wears a leather jacket(like the one Sunset wears). She has long black gloves on that cover her hands. She’s also wearing brass knuckles on both hands. She has a t-shirt on underneath the jacket with a skull on it. She also has black boots on. She also has dark green eyes. Also her skin color is white.

Also this character is a half human half goblin. So yes she has freakishly huge goblin ears and teeth. But I don’t want her to be ugly looking. But the size of the ears in the reference image is how large I want them to look on her.

Alright so below I provided a reference for coloring and style for certain things that I couldn’t describe as well.

Reference for what I want the hair to look like:  Hair

Reference for hair color:  Hair Color Reference

So in the image the hair is black and blue. So for hair color I’d like it if you could draw her hair as primarily dark blue(see image linked in the word blue) and then the like tips would be orange. And maybe a tiny bit of purple on the bottom of the orange tips.

Reference for belt: Belt

Reference for ears: Ears

Reference for fangs: Fangs

Also I’d like it if you could draw her smiling, and maybe have like a “I’m better than you pose.” If you could do that I’d really appreciate it.

8 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I was wondering when this would pop up. :o I like your art a lot. :D Want to draw Kyoshi maybe? :3 References are in both my avatar and signature. You can draw him however you wish, gaming related, standard, whatever you find best since you are the artist. 

Yeah I thought it was about time I reopen a shop ^w^ 

Thank you! :blush::squee: 

Anything for a friend! >w< 

5 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Could you draw this?

I am going to try and give as detailed of a description as I can.

So she is a human girl who is 21. So she wears a leather jacket(like the one Sunset wears). She has long black gloves on that cover her hands. She’s also wearing brass knuckles on both hands. She has a t-shirt on underneath the jacket with a skull on it. She also has black boots on. She also has dark green eyes. Also her skin color is white.

Also this character is a half human half goblin. So yes she has freakishly huge goblin ears and teeth. But I don’t want her to be ugly looking. But the size of the ears in the reference image is how large I want them to look on her.

Alright so below I provided a reference for coloring and style for certain things that I couldn’t describe as well.

Reference for what I want the hair to look like:  Hair

Reference for hair color:  Hair Color Reference

So in the image the hair is black and blue. So for hair color I’d like it if you could draw her hair as primarily dark blue(see image linked in the word blue) and then the like tips would be orange. And maybe a tiny bit of purple on the bottom of the orange tips.

Reference for belt: Belt

Reference for ears: Ears

Reference for fangs: Fangs

Also I’d like it if you could draw her smiling, and maybe have like a “I’m better than you pose.” If you could do that I’d really appreciate it.

Sure thing, I can draw this for you right away ;) 

4 minutes ago, Vampira Heart said:

Yeah I thought it was about time I reopen a shop ^w^ 

Thank you! :blush::squee: 

Anything for a friend! >w< 

Sure thing, I can draw this for you right away ;) 

Alright thank you.

Woah, how is this not already swamped in requests, they're great! Can I request my Goat-Pony OC Even Scales in a black suit with a red tie sitting at a desk reading papers he is levatating in court? If that's too complicated can he be standing up dabbing with an explosion behind him? Sorry if that sounds a little crazy (he's part goat so he has the horizontal eyes and goat horns as well as the unicorn one).

By Susu.png

Pony Creator.png

59 minutes ago, SincereSpark said:

Woah, how is this not already swamped in requests, they're great! Can I request my Goat-Pony OC Even Scales in a black suit with a red tie sitting at a desk reading papers he is levatating in court? If that's too complicated can he be standing up dabbing with an explosion behind him? Sorry if that sounds a little crazy (he's part goat so he has the horizontal eyes and goat horns as well as the unicorn one).

By Susu.png

Pony Creator.png

Thank you >/w/< 

sure thing, I'll get right to work!!!  XD

@Tao

here you go ;) IMG_5603.thumb.PNG.facb38e8b1a3f07c6f0d3992e44754d8.PNG