Register now to remove this ad.
Pangur Ban

Planning
Semi-lit roleplayer here, looking for RP buddies! (Still looking)

10 posts in this topic

On average I write 3-6 paragraphs per reply, and I usually play as more then one character, often 2-3, not counting side/minor characters.

I don't really enjoy group roleplays, and I prefer roleplaying on discord if we can!

I have a few ideas for some roleplays that I am interested in, most of them are vague though!

• Rising tensions between two empires (ex. Equestria vs a non-cannon civilization)
  • A a royal next-gen roleplay, where the royal children have to save their parents due to them being banished by some sort of evil entity/group (Parents can also be killed instead of just banished.)
  • A a royal next-gen roleplay, where the royal children have to fight back against one of their own who has gone corrupt in a nightmare moon-like fashion.
  • A roleplay where the world is in a dystpoian version of itself (as seen in mlp episode "The Cutie Remark")

And while those are things I would really like to roleplay, I am also open to suggestions!

Edited by Pangur Ban
1 person brohoofs this

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Maybe we could figure out a good 1X1 RP story plot for my OC Techno! :)

Maybe so! Want to message me? So we can start working out a plot?

Fair warning though, none of my characters are as powered as yours are.

I like the  dystopiean and tension between empires, a bat pony could help in both types of rp :) 

Edited by cwhip9

3 hours ago, cwhip9 said:

I like the  dystopiean and tension between empires, a bat pony could help in both types of rp :) 

That sounds fun! Would you like to message me? So we can start working out a plot?

On 8/12/2017 at 7:16 PM, Pangur Ban said:

Rising tensions between two empires (ex. Equestria vs a non-cannon civilization)

My OC would fit pretty well in an RP with this as the storyline. Link to OC page in my sig.

2 hours ago, Sir Xarthas VI said:

My OC would fit pretty well in an RP with this as the storyline. Link to OC page in my sig.

That sounds great! Would you like to message me so we can start working on a plot?