Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Question!

Nightfall Veilwing

Has anypony ever gotten, and/or wanted, a tattoo of their OC's Cutie Mark, on both of their hips? I think we've all wanted our own Marks at some point.:P

For a couple years now, I've been wanting a tattoo of my OC's Cutie Mark on both of my hips.

untitled_by_millenniumshadow-d8m1rbf.png

I'll add a bit more design for the tattoo version.

Also, why is it that the pony figures only their Mark on only 1 side of their flank? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to have the Mark on both sides?

• Brohoof 1

Ok so im a bit new here thus I have to ask what is OC? But on the topics of cutie marks as tattoos sure id love one. Though it will be an area that is hard to keep still based on my tats on my lower leg causing my leg to twitch whenever a nerve is hit but its so worth it. 

9 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Ok so im a bit new here thus I have to ask what is OC? But on the topics of cutie marks as tattoos sure id love one. Though it will be an area that is hard to keep still based on my tats on my lower leg causing my leg to twitch whenever a nerve is hit but its so worth it. 

OC is and Original Character. They are characters made by a person, but are not canon.

No, never had that desire to tattoo it. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I was actually thinking of putting my OC's cutie mark on my hip... and before that when I had an MLP gaming group we all agreed to get tattoos of the pony we represented... that never happened either. Probably not gonna get the tattoo mostly because I don't want to stain my skin.

I don't like tattoos. I can't imagine myself as a 90-year-old saying that to my 20-year-old grandkids:

"You see, when I was around your age I loved My Little Pony so much that I tattooed a cutie mark in my hip."

6 minutes ago, SpiBaz said:

I don't like tattoos. I can't imagine myself as a 90-year-old saying that to my 20-year-old grandkids:

"You see, when I was around your age I loved My Little Pony so much that I tattooed a cutie mark in my hip."

That is why all my ink has a duel meaning. It not only marks something I enjoy but marks an event or achievement that matters a lot to me.