Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Batmare Begins" - Flint Meets Steel is Now Up!!!

Batbrony

Afternoon everypony! After a far too long of a hiatus, I am happy to announce that the latest chapter of Batmare Begins, "Flint Meets Steel," is now officially up! If you're a first time reader of it, you can click here to get to the fic itself. A huge thank you to my long time followers for your patience and understanding, and I hope you very much enjoy the chapter! To any new readers, likes, favorites, and follows are always appreciated, and to all of you, as always feel free to leave comments below, especially if you yourselves have any questions, critiques, or suggestions! :proud:

Lord willing, the next update will take far less time to put together, but I guess I can't say for certain seeing as real life business tends to always get in the way in some way or another. For now, I hope you enjoy this latest update, and thank you again for your continued interest in my story and characters, it's a huge part of what makes writing this all worth it to begin with. Have a good day everypony, until next time, this is Batbrony signing off! I'm off!!! *cue dramatic exit* :muffins:

1209840__safe_artist-colon-segraece_derpy+hooves_princess+luna_bubble_female_mare_open+mouth_pegasus_pony_sitting_smiling_spread+wings_stars.png

1 minute ago, Lambdadelta said:

Wait, you are writting fanfic ? about :muffins:? I'll check it out.

Oh I've been writing it for years, so trust me, you have plenty to read! :icwudt:  Many thanks, can't wait to hear what you think of it.  If you like it, please don't forget to like and favorite it, and always feel free to leave comments and questions on it. :D