Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Pretzels or Peanuts?

Denim&Venöm

pretzel or peanut?  

41 users have voted

1. 1. which one?

• pretzel
    • peanut

So I was flying back home when the stewardesses handed out the consumentary snacks. And noticed some people got honey roasted peanuts, and some got pretzels.

So which do you prefer? Pretzel or peanut?

(edit: we're also talking hard snack pretzels, not the big soft ones)

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

I'm allergic to peanuts, so pretzels are my only choice. Sometimes I really like them, sometimes not so much. They were my choice snack on work breaks for quite some time.

Definitely pretzels. They're crunchier and I like the taste of pretzels more especially the ones with those visible salt crystals. Sometimes I also like to put the pretzels on my finger before devouring it because why not?!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, SpiBaz said:

I have never eaten peanuts. So, I will go with pretzels (the rod ones, not the big ones). How do peanuts even taste? :twi:

With salt or sugar it is delicious. :twi:

4 minutes ago, Hierok said:

With salt or sugar it is delicious. :twi:

The only types of nuts I've eaten are pistachios, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts and the ones which have the red skin which you have to peel to remove and their name I can't seem to recall.

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely pretzels, and not just because I live about 50 miles from the Pretzel capital of the world, a.k.a. Hanover, PA... Seriously, between Wege, Snyder's of Hanover & Utz, they pretty much have the pretzel market cornered.  My favorite type of hard pretzels are the thick sourdough ones that Wege & Snyder's of Hanover make.  Those are not only a good, filling snack, but they also are great cracker substitutes for soup, or alternatively, dipping into ice cream or eating with cheese. :)

• Brohoof 1