Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite pony's most childish moment?

ggg-2

For me my favorite ponies are Shining Armor and Big Mac. Shining Armor's most childish moment was him reacting to his guest room in The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows, and Big Mac's would be most of Dungeons and Discords, especially him and Spike laughing at Discord over his botched roll. (and no saying "most of what Pinkie Pie does" that's too obvious)

In my opinion, Twilight Sparkle's most childish moment/s was when she freaked out in "Lesson Zero" over being late delivering her

Friendship Report on time.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

In my opinion, Twilight Sparkle's most childish moment/s was when she freaked out in "Lesson Zero" over being late delivering her

Friendship Report on time.

I agree with that. Same answer.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Mmm, well Rarity is a tough one on the childish spectrum but I would go with the way she tried to imitate Applejack in Simple Ways. It was mostly out of jealousy but her attitude was pretty childish.

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, ggg-2 said:

(and no saying "most of what Pinkie Pie does" that's too obvious)

Pinkie is my favorite pony so choosing just one moment is difficult. But I'd go with "Luna Eclipsed". She might not be too old for free candy, but otherwise she's acting pretty childish there. Not only does she keep freaking out, but she also seems to be taking the Nightmare Night costume thing more seriously than any of the kids (she even clucks and pecks at candy like a chicken)! :blink:

• Brohoof 3

Oh fun, I think Sweetie Belle's most childish moment is........uh.....all of them?

Huh, kind of hard to do this one when my favorite character is already cute, adorable child.

However, most childish in terms out acting out of line for her age would definitely be her meltdown after their show in For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils. I love Claire's emotion she puts into it but man Sweetie Belle is a brat :confused:(and I love it even more :please:)

• Brohoof 2

Rarity has a lot to pick from. Many of her hyperbolic moments remind me of how younger children think the world is ending over something minor. In truth, it's one of the traits that she exhibits that I find endlessly entertaining. Here is one of her childish scenes, and it's also one of my favorite Rarity moments. 

• Brohoof 2

I was gonna mention that time my favourite pony cast a mind-altering spell on an entire town because she was terrified of missing a deadline, but someone beat me to it. 

I think for Discord it was when he let Cadence and Twilight fly all the way to pick up a flower when he wasn't sick at all. Still one of my favourite Discord episodes. :lol:

Starlight's fascination with kites. How she love to fly them really made her feel like a young filly again, with so much excitement and eagerness to share with Maud the simple joy of kites. 

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Star Mist said:

Starlight's fascination with kites. How she love to fly them really made her feel like a young filly again, with so much excitement and eagerness to share with Maud the simple joy of kites. 

Huh, that's true. I couldn't think of anything for Starlight that I would qualify as childish, but this works.

• Brohoof 1