Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We are up to 8 axes now.  It appears the dimensions of our ideological models are growing at a geometric rate.  Who wants to go for 16 axes?  Any takers?

I did the 8 axis one for fun here is what I got:

download.thumb.png.8d652d81f0a099ae6d9eefec026e7e67.png

And the 4 axis one:

8_values.png.98e9bbf5efe54f770c604e558b89af01.png

Edited by Twilight Dirac

image.png.975571f9504939f424384a7b2d0a2a20.png

Eh, pleasantly surprised. I don't really care where I am either way, my days of being a political fanatic are over.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really get involved with politics an longer, but this is quite accurate, if I do say so myself. :grin: I've never been terribly opinionated in the realm of politics, so I understand why I'm relatively close to the center.

chart?ec=2.13&soc=-2.77

On 8/5/2018 at 5:12 PM, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

The way I see things:

Left wing, right wing? Both part of the same bird. Because the left sees Fascists everywhere. The right sees Commies everywhere. I see brainwashed fools who fell for the divide and conquer agenda.

"Divide and conquer" only applies to people with compatible beliefs. The beliefs of the left and right are radically different and very often incompatible, and regardless, complacent centrists are easier to conquer than people with serious political beliefs and motivations.

Edited by Annie
  • Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Annie said:

"Divide and conquer" only applies to people with compatible beliefs. The beliefs of the left and right are radically different and very often incompatible, and regardless, complacent centrists are easier to conquer than people with serious political beliefs and motivations.

The easiest way to control the masses is to divide them. The left and right are divided on many subjects. This allows the weasels behind the scenes to manuever and do what they please. The wider the rift, the more they can get away with.