Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which villain drove Equestria closest to the brink of destruction?

Peter16373

Which villain drove Equestria closest to the brink of destruction?  

51 users have voted

1. 1. Which villain drove Equestria closest to the brink of destruction?

• Nightmare Moon
    • Discord
    • Queen Chrysalis
    • Nightmare Rarity
    • King Sombra
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Alternate Royal Sisters (Reflection Arc)
    • Lord Tirek
    • The Dazzlings
    • Starlight Glimmer
    • Tantabus
    • Sci-Twi
    • Rabia
    • Evil Mane 6 (Ponies of Dark Water Arc)
    • Accord
    • Pony of Shadows
    • The Storm King

Just now, Peter16373 said:

Okay can you tell me how to add a poll on an already existing discussion. I don't really know where to click.

Go to edit your first post. Then there is a link for poll. There can you make it I think.

Starlight tried to mess up the space time continuum, and probably created several new universes where the mane 6 never won 

Just now, VEnoM-NinJA_4 said:

Starlight Glimmer IMO. With her messing time, just to fulfill her revenge against Twilight, and the other Mane 6 cast. Total wasteland, and extinction in that one scene were Starlight, Twilight, and Spike where on... :o

But was that Starlight who did that, or another *person*? ;)

12 minutes ago, Whompy Whomperson said:

Starlight tried to mess up the space time continuum, and probably created several new universes where the mane 6 never won 

8 minutes ago, VEnoM-NinJA_4 said:

Starlight Glimmer IMO. With her messing time, just to fulfill her revenge against Twilight, and the other Mane 6 cast. Total wasteland, and extinction in that one scene were Starlight, Twilight, and Spike where on... :o

So I guess neither of you read my previous post?

36 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Good points. :ooh: But it wasn't really Starlight. It were the scenerio's she created. The other villains were the ones who brought the chaos.

Well we got timelines covering all the other major villains (plus Flim and Flam for some reason) but we don't really know whose timeline the final one, aka the apocalyptic wasteland was.  For all we know that could have been the timeline where the mane 6 didn't defeat Starlight.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, cmarston1 said:

Well we got timelines covering all the other major villains (plus Flim and Flam for some reason) but we don't really know whose timeline the final one, aka the apocalyptic wasteland was.  For all we know that could have been the timeline where the mane 6 didn't defeat Starlight.

Or something that yet has to come. ;) I feel the final episodes of mlp are gonna be big with so many allies and such. 

(edited)

I was actually expecting people to mostly vote on Starlight since I'm pretty sure nobody is going to read the first page with all the post about Starlight. But currently it seems that Discord is in the lead.

EDIT: And never mind I jinxed it.

Edited by Peter16373

Starlight caused the complete destruction of Equestria, as well as the show itself by trying to separate the mane 6, the reason the show exists in the first place. She did it through the means of helping other villains, so not her directly but it was her fault so I guess she's the one.

Edited by Battenberg

As it has already pointed out, Starlight actually did several times as a consequence of her actions.

If I would have to pick a villain that directly destroyed or tried to destroy Equestria, then I'd go with Tirek. In my opinion Discord and Chrysalis were closer to victory, but I don't think the "destruction" of Equestria was a part of their plans after winning.

4 minutes ago, DonMaguz said:

As it has already pointed out, Starlight actually did several times as a consequence of her actions.

If I would have to pick a villain that directly destroyed or tried to destroy Equestria, then I'd go with Tirek. In my opinion Discord and Chrysalis were closer to victory, but I don't think the "destruction" of Equestria was a part of their plans after winning.

And as it was explained on the first page she never destroyed Equestria not even once due to lore expansion. Seriously do people ever reread the replies?

Edited by Nohate
  • Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Nohate said:

And as it was explained on the first page she never destroyed Equestria not even once due to lore expansion. Seriously do people ever reread the replies?

If they seriously want to argu or are really interested they do, but if I see a discussion with more then 10 replies and I only want to say what I want to say, I skip it too. :twi:

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Hierok said:

If they seriously want to argu or are really interested they do, but if I see a discussion with more then 10 replies and I only want to say what I want to say, I skip it too. :twi:

I see. Than I guess I'm one of the few people on this site that always reads every post before replying?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Nohate said:

I see. Than I guess I'm one of the few people on this site that always reads every post before replying?

I think so, but I think if they conversation is like 50 pages long, you will not go through every post right? 

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Hierok said:

I think so, but I think if they conversation is like 50 pages long, you will not go through every post right? 

I mean it's possible for Nohate to go through that much considering how I managed to go through all the episode discussions on the site. After I joined the fandom last year. I think that's like way more than just 50 pages. Also I'm still currently in a conversation on YouTube that has been going on for 2 years with over 300 comments now. Actually I think it's nearing 400 now. So I think it's not that impossible for Nohate to read around that much.

Edited by Peter16373
  • Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, Nohate said:

My questions to you would be:

1. In which universes did Starlight Glimmer: made RD stumble, froze kid RD, convinced the bullies to stop picking on Fluttershy, etc..?

2. Are alternate universe Equestrias not Equestrias?

I'm not saying her actions caused "Equestria A" to be destroyed, I'm saying her actions brought destruction over Equestria, I don't care if it is "Equestra B", "Equestria C" or "Equestria Z" to me they're all Equestrias even if the universes are different.

3 minutes ago, DonMaguz said:

My questions to you would be:

1. In which universes did Starlight Glimmer: made RD stumble, froze kid RD, convinced the bullies to stop picking on Fluttershy, etc..?

2. Are alternate universe Equestrias not Equestrias?

I'm not saying her actions caused "Equestria A" to be destroyed, I'm saying her actions brought destruction over Equestria, I don't care if it is "Equestra B", "Equestria C" or "Equestria Z" to me they're all Equestrias even if the universes are different.

Except that she didn't cause either of them. They have always existed alongside the Equestria we know. It's an infinite multiverse dude.

Edited by Nohate

I will come back and vote after we see the Storm King and the Pony of Shadows in action.

But right now, hm, no Starlight, she destroyed an alternate Equestria, as we saw after they went back in time Pinkie walked through, the instant they went back in time, she would not have been able to do that.

Tirek was literally going to destroy all of Equestria

Discord was going to make the whole world a chaos land.

Sombra would have just been an evil fascist ruler.

Midnight Sparkle would have been lolrekt the second she stepped into Equestria.

9 minutes ago, Peter16373 said:

I mean it's possible for Nohate to go through that much considering how I managed to go through all the episode discussions on the site. After I joined the fandom last year. I think that's like way more than just 50 pages. Also I'm still currently in a conversation on YouTube that has been going on for 2 years with over 300 comments now. Actually I think it's nearing 400 now. So I think it's not that impossible for Nohate to read around that much.

Right, but nothing is really impossible, but it is just to much. 50 pages are 1250 comments. You'll be a couple of hours busy reading. 

Just now, Hierok said:

Right, but nothing is really impossible, but it is just to much. 50 pages are 1250 comments. You'll be a couple of hours busy reading. 

lol that's nothing I read the longest Harry Potter book that has over 1000 pages in under 16 hours.

• Brohoof 1