Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would anypony like to Draw my OC?

kianili

Hello there, everypony! I'd like to request from, well, anypony really if they'd like to draw Selena, my bat pony. You see, My computer is broken at the moment and I'm currently waiting for a new one, and I can't really connect either wacom tablet to this flimsy old chromebook. So I'm just wondering if anypony would like to draw this gal here? (I'm using a mouse, of course!)

Screenshot (29).png

Just now, Hierok said:

I don't draw on the computer, so I don't think I can help you. :grin:

I didn't mean you needed a computer to draw her, but it is totally up to you to draw this lovely mare. <3 Thanks for your reply.

1 minute ago, kianili said:

I didn't mean you needed a computer to draw her, but it is totally up to you to draw this lovely mare. <3 Thanks for your reply.

Do you want her in that pose, because I really like drawing, even if it is ugly as hell. :D

In the spoiler you can see my style a little bit. You say if you want it or not. :grin:

Spoiler

15011713327631545660511.thumb.jpg.4a7c274ec74d206c44879ca50f51f3da.jpg

Just now, Hierok said:

Do you want her in that pose, because I really like drawing, even if it is ugly as hell. :D

In the spoiler you can see my style a little bit. You say if you want it or not. :grin:

Hide contents

15011713327631545660511.thumb.jpg.4a7c274ec74d206c44879ca50f51f3da.jpg

@Hierok I'd love that! The same pose will do. Thank you so much for doing this for me :) Your drawing is wonderful, by the way. Just keep practicing and you'll get to your goals!

Just now, kianili said:

@Hierok I'd love that! The same pose will do. Thank you so much for doing this for me :) Your drawing is wonderful, by the way. Just keep practicing and you'll get to your goals!

I'm over an hour or less back, except for when it is very ugly, then you will never see me again. :D

Just now, Hierok said:

Do you want it to be exactly like your example?

It can be in your style, or any other style. I'm not strict on how you draw stuff :)

46 minutes ago, kianili said:

That would be lovely :))) Thank you!

Cool! Is this pose ok? I can change the expression and make her a bat pony. 

Spoiler

IMG_1208.PNG

Edited by Silver Note

3 hours ago, Silver Note said:

Cool! Is this pose ok? I can change the expression and make her a bat pony. 

Hide contents

IMG_1208.PNG

Lovely pose. That will work! <3

21 minutes ago, Silver Note said:

I finished! Hope you like it. I have limited colors, so I tried to get colors that were as close as possible. 

IMG_1217.JPG

That looks nice. I love how you made her ear. It looks much cuter then my try. :twi:

Edited by Hierok

On 8/16/2017 at 1:21 PM, StrawCherry said:

I'd like to give it a try! But, I'm no professional either, so it won't turn out amazing. :blush: 

That'd be lovely, StrawCherry! :) 

Well, my sleep cycle's messed up, so I decided to draw just the cutie mark. Forgot the phrase I was going for (it starts with artistic) and it's in flat design and I thought about adding a shadow but I thought that'd be a bit much and I have an IPS monitor so the colours are darker/richer on my end, so...

Spoiler

mlpfim_request_kianili_cm.thumb.png.b1b79d3cc860b95630d8717ee28c632b.png

On 8/15/2017 at 11:01 AM, kianili said:

Hello there, everypony! I'd like to request from, well, anypony really if they'd like to draw Selena, my bat pony. You see, My computer is broken at the moment and I'm currently waiting for a new one, and I can't really connect either wacom tablet to this flimsy old chromebook. So I'm just wondering if anypony would like to draw this gal here? (I'm using a mouse, of course!)

Screenshot (29).png

kYd6AB.jpg