Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flash Magnus=Flash Sentry's return?

Steve Piranha

Well, we know that the legendary heroes from Legends of Magic pony comics will appear in the show, and that includes Flash Magnus. What's uncanny about him, is the overall similarities with everyone's favorite waifu thief: Flash Sentry. The similarities are plenty: Coat, the first name, race, chivalry, and military background. Considering that Flash is hardly getting any spotlight in EG, and his pony self's last appearance was back in season 4 finale. It may have to do wit the hate he used to receive, but I think it's time to give him a break and a time to shine don't you think ;) . Maybe in Uncommon Bond where he may get his spotlight 

• Brohoof 3

As a Flash Sentry apologist I would kinda like to see this happen.

Plus after Fame and Misfortune I can imagine the show staff going "You guys have an unhealthy obsessive hatred against this character, but screw that! He is going to show up whether you want him to or not."

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, cmarston1 said:

Plus after Fame and Misfortune I can imagine the show staff going "You guys have an unhealthy obsessive hatred against this character, but screw that! He is going to show up whether you want him to or not."

Here's hoping! Pony Sentry just needs to have a moment.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, cmarston1 said:

And yet he seems to be taking Sunset's advice to heart about pony Twi, and got shot down hard when he tried to flirt with her. I note Derpy was there to console him though. What would the ship name for that be?

I wouldn't mind either seeing him again.

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

And yet he seems to be taking Sunset's advice to heart about pony Twi, and got shot down hard when he tried to flirt with her. I note Derpy was there to console him though. What would the ship name for that be?

Derpry? (Derpy x Sentry)

6 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

I wouldn't mind either seeing him again.

Derpry? (Derpy x Sentry)

Well, I suspect it makes him less of a waifu thief - Twi and Sunset have more suitors than Derpy, although I am sure she has plenty :D

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Well, we know that the legendary heroes from Legends of Magic pony comics will appear in the show, and that includes Flash Magnus. What's uncanny about him, is the overall similarities with everyone's favorite waifu thief: Flash Sentry. The similarities are plenty: Coat, the first name, race, chivalry, and military background. Considering that Flash is hardly getting any spotlight in EG, and his pony self's last appearance was back in season 4 finale. It may have to do wit the hate he used to receive, but I think it's time to give him a break and a time to shine don't you think ;) . Maybe in Uncommon Bond where he may get his spotlight 

Maybe he is the pony of shadows afterall, here to steal our Twilight. :dash: I still want Uncommon bond to be a Discord episode.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Hierok said:

Maybe he is the pony of shadows afterall, here to steal our Twilight. :dash: I still want Uncommon bond to be a Discord episode.

Why do I have a image of pony Flash Sentry dressed up like mare-do-well for the pony of shadows?

• Brohoof 3

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Why do I have a image of pony Flash Sentry dressed up like mare-do-well for the pony of shadows?

Because this is a kidscartoon where the villain may not be to hard.

3 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Because this is a kidscartoon where the villain may not be to hard.

Actually, I can also imagine pony guard Flash Sentry admitting to Shiny that he has a "thing" for Twilight and Shiny losing it at the thought of FS courting his foal sister...

Actually, I can also imagine pony guard Flash Sentry admitting to Shiny that he has a "thing" for Twilight and Shiny losing it at the thought of FS courting his foal sister...

Not only shiny is gonna lose it then. :P

Well, yeah. The Fandom Ponies from the most recent episode will be out with pitchforks and torches :D

Exactly, they will say Twilight character would be better if she had no relationship with Flash. And the people who didn't like the past episode are going to be mad over those ponies. And the other bronies are gonna be mad on them for hurting ponies. :blink: It's the circle of life.

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Exactly, they will say Twilight character would be better if she had no relationship with Flash. And the people who didn't like the past episode are going to be mad over those ponies. And the other bronies are gonna be mad on them for hurting ponies. :blink: It's the circle of life.

Hide contents

Please don't misuse a good Disney video like that. It can be insulting to some.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Please don't misuse a good Disney video like that. It can be insulting to some.

Why? Because of my genius explaination of the situation? :twi:

1 minute ago, Hierok said:

Why? Because of my genius explaination of the situation? :twi:

11 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Reveal hidden contents

That's not the circle of life your words are describing, that's the circle of pointless arguing. So I don't think the video fits. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

That's not the circle of life your words are describing, that's the circle of pointless arguing. So I don't think the video fits. :huh:

Fair enough.

• Brohoof 1