Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last time you regularly used Internet Explorer?

FirePuppy

Just now, Yakamaru said:

Back in 2005. Then I found Firefox, used it until two days ago before I swapped to Pale Moon.

Fuck Firefox and their censorship.

Been with Firefox for a while now because plugins.

Will probably switch to Chrome soon though, because plugins :(

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Been with Firefox for a while now because plugins.

Will probably switch to Chrome soon though, because plugins :(

You can use a lot of the same plugins for Pale Moon, too.

I pretty much only NoScript, Roomy Bookmarks, Session Manager and Tab Mix Plus, so it was easy to migrate.

I still use it to access the forums because, long story short, I don't know my password to this or remember the one to the email I set for this account. I've been considering making a whole new account because of this, that is set to a different account that I do remember the password for.

I haven't used it for anything else since probably around 2014. I've been using Chrome for everything else.

2 minutes ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

I still use it to access the forums because, long story short, I don't know my password to this or remember the one to the email I set for this account. I've been considering making a whole new account because of this, that is set to a different account that I do remember the password for.

Can't you change the e-mail on the account your using now?

I use Internet Explorer quite a bit. When I use it on my desktop, it runs very fast and I haven't had any massive issues with it. I am one of the few people that actually likes the browser. Next to that, I use Google Chrome.

1 minute ago, PinkiePie97 said:

Can't you change the e-mail on the account your using now?

I can't, because I'd have to know my password to this (I'd have to re-sign in), which I don't and I can't reset the password because I don't know the password to the old email.

If only I didn't forget these things. Though the password I have here was hard to remember and I hadn't used the email I set in at least a year or two.

I stilled used it for quite some time dispite having chrome installed. I kept on having crashes with other search engines for some reason. Last time I used it as my main program was probably around in 2014. Now I just use it for searching things I don't want showing up on other browser.

Pssh, I haven't used it in ages. IE is terrible, and Edge is not much better as a replacement.

I switched to Chrome for a while, before switching away because I didn't like what was going on with it, I've since switched to Vivaldi, which is a far superior browser and without a  doubt the best browser I have ever used.

People still use Internet Exploerer? O_o

Anyway, used it since my childhood days. Then switched to either Firefox and Google Chrome and never looked back. Too many restrictions IE, especially when it spies at everything you do and will block your use of the site in question for arbitrary reasons. :lol:

Probably somewhere around 08/09 because I wanted to see what the best browser to play RuneScape on was. Turns out they were all about equal lol

I think it's been 3-4 years since I switched from IE to Chrome. Up until that point, IE was my default until the day it finally gave out on me and could barely stay open for twenty minutes before crashing.  

I switched over to Firefox back in grade 5, it must have been ~2004 or so. I haven't touched it since... Well, that's partially a lie. I used windows phone for a while which had edge on it (which is pretty darn close) and I used IE purely for debugging my website. Because heaven forbid Microsoft keep IE's rendering engine up to date across operating systems. I mean, why shouldn't IE8 have to have a custom file of CSS all to itself because its rendering engine is garbage and abandonware?

Edited by Celtore

Pretty much never. I used Netscape Navigator until it turned into FireFox and then when Chrome released I never used anything else. Skype uses IE for some advertisement hooks and whatnot but intentionally, outside of work? Never.