Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Inevitable War

Sir Xarthas VI

Hey, all!

I've recently gotten back onto MLP Forums, and Id like to do an RP to get back into the swing of things. (Warning: May be a bit rusty)

Right! As for the storyline, I was thinking:
"Relations between Ponies and Titans have decreased to the point where war is inevitable. Ponies have sent diplomats to negotiate with the Titans, but to no avail."
The Titans are a race of humanoid creatures that average about 15 meters tall, have about average intelligence (compared to ponies), and have no magic capabilities.
The characters being played (by us) are tasked to infiltrate (secretly, of course) Titan territory and attempt a final peaceful resolution to the war.
We can discuss more details once I have all the participants I'm looking for.

As for the character(s) I'm playing:
My OC: Clyssora (link in sig)
Princess Celestia (minor character, not much dialogue)
Princess Twilight (minor character, not much dialogue)

Available slots:
1. reader8363 as Rose Beast
2. driz as Trinket
3. Krashface as Rockshield
4. Techno Universal as Techno Universal
5. Sir Warith as Sonar Vigilance
*If you are interested in joining after seeing the RP progress a bit, I might consider adding a few extra's in*

1 Slot per User, each User can play up to 3 Characters.

Rules:
1. No overly powerful OC's (aka Mary Sue's / Marty Stu's)
2. No replies (during RP) under one paragraph long. (Exceptions can be made)
3. That's it!

If you're interested, either message me or reply to this thread.

Edited by Sir Xarthas VI
  • Brohoof 2

This sounds like a pretty cool idea! I'd be great if you could explain more of the lore behind your idea, like who the titans are and what roles are available for our characters to play in the storyline. 

My character, Día Rosetta, is still a work in progress, but is it OK if I play as her? 

Just now, Silver Note said:

This sounds like a pretty cool idea! I'd be great if you could explain more of the lore behind your idea, like who the titans are and what roles are available for our characters to play in the storyline. 

My character, Día Rosetta, is still a work in progress, but is it OK if I play as her? 

Yeah, after reading what I posted, I figured I'd need to explain a little more. Will be edited shortly.

Hmm... No offense, but I don't think your OC would fit well in this storyline. At least not how I'm planning on going through it. You should re-consider once the edit is done.

8 hours ago, Sir Xarthas VI said:

Yeah, after reading what I posted, I figured I'd need to explain a little more. Will be edited shortly.

Hmm... No offense, but I don't think your OC would fit well in this storyline. At least not how I'm planning on going through it. You should re-consider once the edit is done.

I see what you mean. I might come back when I get a better picture of my character. :)

I'm yet to meet someone who won't become intrigued by the word "Titan". :toldya:

Anyway, I'm interested! Sounds pretty awesome. If possible, I'd like to bring Trinket into this. Depending on what you have planned for the RP, I guess she could fill a supportive role: providing the team with equipment and weapons. Since she's a mechanic 'n all.

6 hours ago, reader8363 said:

This OC would fit better in the RP, but if you'd like to play both, you can. Buy otherwise, you're accepted!

4 hours ago, driz said:

Depending on what you have planned for the RP, I guess she could fill a supportive role: providing the team with equipment and weapons. Since she's a mechanic 'n all.

It's always nice to have a support in a group. You're in!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
7 hours ago, Krashface said:

Ok then. Just in case: if you plan to make some "dragon emergency", I can provide one.

In the mean time, here's Rockshield.

https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters/dragonslayer-rockshield-r10042/

I hope he can fit somewhere, maybe in the war.

Sounds like a mix of Ornstein and Havel.
And as I read through the backstory, I realized that it would fit well with my character's backstory.
Anyway, your character does seem like it would fit well. Accepted!

Edited by Sir Xarthas VI
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Krashface said:

Someone get the reference :D

Wait, he's supposed to be a mix of Ornstein and Havel? Well the Ornstein part is obvious, but mixed with Smough or mixed with Havel? Or both?
Wait, I'm an idiot. It's Havel. I just re-read the name.

Edited by Sir Xarthas VI
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Sir Xarthas VI said:

Wait, he's supposed to be a mix of Ornstein and Havel? Well the Ornstein part is obvious, but mixed with Smough or mixed with Havel? Or both?

With Havel. He use a shield made out of rock that's apparently unbreakable. 

Okay maybe my OC Techno would be good in this RP! Now so he isn't exactly a Garry-stu in this RP I was thinking that the Titans were somehow blocking Techno's powers so Techno lost most of his power because of what the Titans were doing to mess with him. Anyways the link to his character is in my signature! :)

(edited)
On 8/20/2017 at 3:03 AM, Techno Universal said:

Okay maybe my OC Techno would be good in this RP! ... I was thinking that the Titans were somehow blocking Techno's powers.

You're in!
Yeah, I'll come up with something for that purpose.

21 hours ago, Sir Warith said:

I'll give this a shot using this oc though I would like some more details about how this is gonna start out...

You're in!
More details will be given when I start the thread for the actual RP.

@reader8363 @Driz @Krashface @Techno Universal @Sir Warith

We have all five slots filled, so I'll start writing the RP's major backstory and open the thread for the RP. Expect it to be up within 48 hours.

Edited by Sir Xarthas VI
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Sir Xarthas VI said:

You're in!
Yeah, I'll come up with something for that purpose.

You're in!
More details will be given when I start the thread for the actual RP.

@reader8363 @Driz @Krashface @Techno Universal @Sir Warith

We have all five slots filled, so I'll start writing the RP's major backstory and open the thread for the RP. Expect it to be up within 48 hours.

Okay nice! Anyways Techno should be a real interesting character in this RP! :)

• 2 weeks later...

@Krashface

8 hours ago, Krashface said:

<< Ther's a mare, who walks alone...>> Rockshield started singing the only song he ever know, making Trinket worry a bit and understanding his fault.<< Uh... but of corse, is not alone. Du-du da da,da da-du du, give me a hoof, 'cause the song completly I don't know.>>

Sorry to ask, but is that an actual existing song I should know about in order to continue? 'cause I can't quite put my finger on it... :twi:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Driz said:

@Krashface

Sorry to ask, but is that an actual existing song I should know about in order to continue? 'cause I can't quite put my finger on it... :twi:

It's Fear of the Dark, of Metallica, but you can... i don't know, make trinket humming or start singing another one and telling Rockshield that that is more effective to calming her. There's no problem with that.

And sorry :( 

• Brohoof 1