Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite or most memorable game intro

A memorable video game intro would have to be Pokemon Yellow. When you see Pikachu running up to you, as well as the music accompanying the intro. It feel like you are meeting a long lost friend. That, as well as a best friend/partner for life who will be always there for you on the journey. Seeing this intro makes me feel so nostalgic. It was Pokemon Red and Yellow that got me into the Pokemon game series. 

I love the intros to the Kingdom Hearts series. If I had to pick one, I would pick the 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue intro. While the song is a remix, it's still pretty catchy to listen to. I also love how it shows Aqua as we see the events of Birth by Sleep. As well as the events that unfold during her time in the Realm of Darkness. It feels as if you get an entire story being told in the intro. 

One of my most memorable Intro Scenes, was the Intro to the Game " N2O ", because not only was it a kinda mysterious Intro but the music was also cool. Not sure if the Music is from a Movie or something, but it kinda sounds like it.

Another Intro that comes to my mind, is either the Intro to Tomb Raider 1 or the Intro for the Movie-tie in Game " Spiderman " for the Ps 2. But since my Computer is very slow, i better just post one last Video, before my Computer gets stuck again.

The ONE intro that I spent more time watching than playing the actual game (and I played this game a lot!) is the intro of battlefield 2142 : 

I think that, even to this day, it's still the best multiplayer battlefield in history.

• Brohoof 1

While I love the Final Fantasy VII opening (and still get chills every time I hear the intro theme), the most memorable awesome video game intro for me would have to be how they handled the Opening for Battlefield 1:  I mean not only is it a playable intro, but it really drives home the sheer brutality of WWI combat & just how expendable frontline soldiers were during that awful war, but the message at the end is a really touching tribute to those who fought & died in that war.

• 7 months later...
(edited)

Gotta throw the first Assassins Creed intro in here as well.

Edited by Guest

It wasn't the best game out there, but the opening scene was pretty good!

• 1 month later...

Sonic Unleashed. That game had a very climactic opening cutscene, which I always got a kick out of watching. To this day, I still think it looks amazing!