Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request OC art Request

DawnStar5

6 minutes ago, Silver Note said:

@DawnStar5 I could try and help you out if you want! I don't draw digitally, but I do draw things by hand and take a picture. I'm also still learning, so I'm not the best, but I can try. :)

Quility really doesn't matter too me, just so long as you have fun doing it ;)

Just now, StrawCherry said:

:ooh: Just like @Silver Note said, I'm also still learning and not the best, but I can try. Your OC looks adorable and I can use a lot of practice with ponies! Does it matter how many people create a piece for you? :P 

Not at all, the more the better :D

Hello @DawnStar5

First and foremost, I should inform you that this topic does not accord with the sub-section's intended function, and will therefore be relocated to requestria.

Now, given that you are a recent addition to the forum's ranks, please do take into consideration the section's rules, topic nature and most importantly descriptions before posting.

Have a lovely day now.

2 hours ago, Shadow Beam said:

Hello @DawnStar5

First and foremost, I should inform you that this topic does not accord with the sub-section's intended function, and will therefore be relocated to requestria.

Now, given that you are a recent addition to the forum's ranks, please do take into consideration the section's rules, topic nature and most importantly descriptions before posting.

Have a lovely day now.

Ah, I see. Thank you for pointing out that little mistake

1 hour ago, honeybear said:

I can draw her if you'd like? It would be digital, but it might not necessarily be good

Quality doesn't matter too me, if you want too draw her go right ahead

2 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Once I get some free time I can give your OC a try if you don't mind waiting due to I don't know when I'll be able to complete it, but like I said if you don't mind the wait I'll give it a try.

Take your time cause I ain't going anywhere

1 hour ago, DawnStar5 said:

Take your time cause I ain't going anywhere

I will get started on it I will be digitally coloring it so would you like to see the sketch before colored or would you like to see it once completed? I do apologize for all the questions.

2 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

I will get started on it I will be digitally coloring it so would you like to see the sketch before colored or would you like to see it once completed? I do apologize for all the questions.

Don't worry I don't mind the questions.  Why not send it to me when its done, that way we can keep it a surprise. 

@DawnStar5

Sorry it took a bit, but I sketched out your OC I don't have much time to digital color so I decided to post the sketch sorry the quality is not that good I don't have the greatest camera and since I drew her eye closed I decided to draw 2 different styles for her eye and added a random crescent moon at top, but I hope you like it.

request_for_dawnstar5_by_bringerochaos-dbl2zst.jpg

Hey everyone, just want too say sorry about not being online, just ranout of data, thank you for your art though will download it when I get my next data pack next month

2 hours ago, DawnStar5 said:

Hey everyone, just want too say sorry about not being online, just ranout of data, thank you for your art though will download it when I get my next data pack next month

No need to apologize things happen.