Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any old fan demands left unfulfilled?

Steve Piranha

Well, we've finally saw the Apple parents, at last ending two of the biggest and older brony demands after so long, so guess it's time to celebrate, right? Well not quite. You see, there are still quite the things that have been subject of curiosity and in hunger for answers that are yet fulfilled. The Mane6 parents have been seen, and they spoke too, but we still have plenty of old unexplored lore out there, like the alicorns, the founders of Equestria, plenty of other cities unexplored, and one in particular so forgotten that are now oftenly mistaken as fanmade: the bat ponies.

And you remember any other unfulfilled and old fandom demands?

Yes! There is actually! I've been wanting to see the Manehattan CMCs since season 4! It's been a while since we last seen Babs, so how is she doing? I feel that cutie mark obtaining thing of her back in season 5 was lazy, and her arc still needs a proper conclusion.

Lightning Dust! I still alot of people wanting to see Lightning Dust again! We still don't know her fate after Wonderbolts Academy. She got her head-pony status taking away, and then what?

So many Spike questions of course needs answering! Where is he from? How did he end up in Celestia's school? What's his destiny? Does he think of Twilight's family as his own?

Those last two questions might be answered this season though! Triple Threat could reveal his destiny, and Once Upon a Zeppelin could reveal how he thinks of Twilight's family, and vice-versa!

And finally, we have Scorpan, Tirek's brother! He still needs a debut on the show.

These are my main questions for MLP that the show needs to do before it ends. But I'm sure there are other things other fans really wanna see!

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

Yes! There is actually! I've been wanting to see the Manehattan CMCs since season 4! It's been a while since we last seen Babs, so how is she doing? I feel that cutie mark obtaining thing of her back in season 5 was lazy, and her arc still needs a proper conclusion.

Lightning Dust! I still alot of people wanting to see Lightning Dust again! We still don't know her fate after Wonderbolts Academy. She got her head-pony status taking away, and then what?

So many Spike questions of course needs answering! Where is he from? How did he end up in Celestia's school? What's his destiny? Does he think of Twilight's family as his own?

Reveal hidden contents

Those last two questions might be answered this season though! Triple Threat could reveal his destiny, and Once Upon a Zeppelin could reveal how he thinks of Twilight's family, and vice-versa!

And finally, we have Scorpan, Tirek's brother! He still needs a debut on the show.

These are my main questions for MLP that the show needs to do before it ends. But I'm sure there are other things other fans really wanna see!

I'm actually hoping we see Lightning Dust return as Starlight's next friend.

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

-Whatever happened to the Sirens?

-What's going on with Castle Everfree and who is the Pony of Shadows? 

-Why is Zecora in Ponyville? 

The Sirens are definitely one of the biggest things that people want to know.

I think the Everfree Castle will be remembered in the season 7 finale being revealed to be the hiding place for the Pony of Shadows.

This is one of the main things that I really want to see explained. 

• Brohoof 2