Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning WhoLock Roleplay with Missklang || Planning

Wolf Mint

I hope this is acceptable xd I can change stuff if it doesn't fit the RP too much

Name:  Claims it to be « Missklang Dengeser ».
The meaning of Full Name
        - 
Missklang : Means chaos or, more accurately, dissonance in German that supports the theory the name was self-given 
        - 
Dengeser : Doesn’t have a meaning
Nicknames:  SCP-████, « Entropist » (sometimes signs things with this name)
Birth Place:  Unknown
Birth Date:  Unknown
Age: Unknown. Looks about 20, but some behavioural and linguistic clues pointed out by Dr Greyheart point towards the possibility of it being much more
Gender:  Previously male, became female after successfully escaping during the ████ incident
Pronouns:  They/he/she/it depending on the current gender
Species:  Although the DNA collected from samples of various tissues is human, their eyes are red and
slitted
Abilities:
- Nightvision: the nature of their eyes seem to allow low-light visibility
- Gender and minor body alteration: This was added as ability after the reports of the ████ incident  (tests were able to confirm that eyes require to glowing red to see in the dark)
-Minor reality distortion: Check reports joined at the end of the document.
-Slightly sharper senses
Nationality: Different behavioural and linguistic clues point to him having British roots
Sexuality:  Appears to be interested in only females regardless of their gender
Personality:  Missklang likes entertainment and jokes, and is rather chaotic and bizarre in nature while being nihilistic and careless about most things that surround him. Non-the less he has a drive for adventure.
Looks :
        - Medium Grey hair, messy and spiky with a red stripe
        - Vibrant red eyes, with permanent slitted irises (staring in them would make you slightly uncomfortable)
        - Slightly sharper canines
        - Slightly more pointy and slightly more long tongue
Height:  6’
Weight:  125 lbs
Tattoos:  Has a chaos symbol (small circle with arrows pointing in every direction) tattooed on his hands’ backs
Strengths:  Keeps cold blood in stressful situations, adapts well to situations
Weaknesses:
-Lack of empathy makes it hard to for Missklang to sometimes understand others and their motivations.
-Is susceptible to mind tricks and psychological tricks
-Own curiosity can overwrite common sense making it easy to trap them if distracted
-Art
-Fantasy books

-Hunting critters
-Exploring
-Cats
-Interacting with other SCPs
-Pushing random buttons
-Drinking or/and eating random things
-Dr Greyheart
Dislikes: 
-Routine
-Dogs
-Serious people
-Boredom

-rules
Disorders:
-Psychopathic
Fears:
-Fear of balloons
Habits :
-Hoards small objects deemed « interesting »
-When has intent on doing something, rubs hands
Relationship History: Had a unique attraction to Dr Greyheart
Relationship Status: Single
Clothing: Wears a cream sweater, brown long pants and a light long dark red coat
Theme Songs: Blonde Redhead - For the Damaged Coda, Skillet – Monster, Bad Apple, Awoken - Aviators

Backstory:

Missklang was first discovered by Dr Greyheart, locked inside ████ in ██/██/19██ after which he was taken into custody by the organisation. Possibly as she was the one to discover him, he only obeyed direct orders from Dr Greyheart. After multiple escapes from his holding cell in attempts to follow her, she was assigned responsibility for him and was allowed to let him follow her through the facility after numerous tests assuring total obedience to her. Classified as Euclid, he continuously followed Dr Greyheart during the day and stayed in the cell at night, reading books that were requested by him and approved by the facility. ██/██/20██, during a containment breach, he was locked in his cell when Dr Greyheart was attacked by scp-███. Immediately after, Missklang escaped his cell to find her dead, after which he was able to escape the facility by using her clothes and changing gender that made him look similar enough to be confused for Dr Greyheart and evacuated out where he successfully escaped. Nowadays Missklang aimlessly roams around, seeking entertainment.
Ability reports
-The music in the cafeteria started to have a slight echo effect when Missklang entered it.
-The fishes in the fish tank near Missklang started flipped over and continued swimming like that until he left.
-The chair pushed by Missklang glided on the ground despite the normal friction
-A single tap on the cafeteria clock stopped it from working. It only started working again when he was asked to undo his actions which proved he could somewhat control it.
-The monitor’s image on Dr Greyheart’s PC flipped over.
-The door to his cell opened when he expressed the desire to go out to meet Dr Greyheart that was rudely rejected. Despite being a sliding door, it opened like a normal one, breaking the nose of the guard.
-While taking a photo of Missklang, the photo ended up being negative
Extras
-With Dr Greyheart dead, there is no one who Missklang really obeys to, which makes his behaviour much more destructive

-Surprisingly perceptive and good at chess

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Missklang said:

I hope this is acceptable xd I can change stuff if it doesn't fit the RP too much

Name:  Claims it to be « Missklang Dengeser ».
The meaning of Full Name
        - 
Missklang : Means chaos or, more accurately, dissonance in German that supports the theory the name was self-given 
        - 
Dengeser : Doesn’t have a meaning
Nicknames:  SCP-████, « Entropist » (sometimes signs things with this name)
Birth Place:  Unknown
Birth Date:  Unknown
Age: Unknown. Looks about 20, but some behavioural and linguistic clues pointed out by Dr Greyheart point towards the possibility of it being much more
Gender:  Previously male, became female after successfully escaping during the ████ incident
Pronouns:  They/he/she/it depending on the current gender
Species:  Although the DNA collected from samples of various tissues is human, their eyes are red and
slitted
Abilities:
- Nightvision: the nature of their eyes seem to allow low-light visibility
- Gender and minor body alteration: This was added as ability after the reports of the ████ incident  (tests were able to confirm that eyes require to glowing red to see in the dark)
-Minor reality distortion: Check reports joined at the end of the document.
-Slightly sharper senses
Nationality: Different behavioural and linguistic clues point to him having British roots
Sexuality:  Appears to be interested in only females regardless of their gender
Personality:  Missklang likes entertainment and jokes, and is rather chaotic and bizarre in nature while being nihilistic and careless about most things that surround him. Non-the less he has a drive for adventure.
Looks :
        - Medium Grey hair, messy and spiky with a red stripe
        - Vibrant red eyes, with permanent slitted irises (staring in them would make you slightly uncomfortable)
        - Slightly sharper canines
        - Slightly more pointy and slightly more long tongue
Height:  6’
Weight:  125 lbs
Tattoos:  Has a chaos symbol (small circle with arrows pointing in every direction) tattooed on his hands’ backs
Strengths:  Keeps cold blood in stressful situations, adapts well to situations
Weaknesses:
-Lack of empathy makes it hard to for Missklang to sometimes understand others and their motivations.
-Is susceptible to mind tricks and psychological tricks
-Own curiosity can overwrite common sense making it easy to trap them if distracted
-Art
-Fantasy books

-Hunting critters
-Exploring
-Cats
-Interacting with other SCPs
-Pushing random buttons
-Drinking or/and eating random things
-Dr Greyheart
Dislikes: 
-Routine
-Dogs
-Serious people
-Boredom

-rules
Disorders:
-Psychopathic
Fears:
-Fear of balloons
Habits :
-Hoards small objects deemed « interesting »
-When has intent on doing something, rubs hands
Relationship History: Had a unique attraction to Dr Greyheart
Relationship Status: Single
Clothing: Wears a cream sweater, brown long pants and a light long dark red coat
Theme Songs: Blonde Redhead - For the Damaged Coda, Skillet – Monster, Bad Apple, Awoken - Aviators

Backstory:

Missklang was first discovered by Dr Greyheart, locked inside ████ in ██/██/19██ after which he was taken into custody by the organisation. Possibly as she was the one to discover him, he only obeyed direct orders from Dr Greyheart. After multiple escapes from his holding cell in attempts to follow her, she was assigned responsibility for him and was allowed to let him follow her through the facility after numerous tests assuring total obedience to her. Classified as Euclid, he continuously followed Dr Greyheart during the day and stayed in the cell at night, reading books that were requested by him and approved by the facility. ██/██/20██, during a containment breach, he was locked in his cell when Dr Greyheart was attacked by scp-███. Immediately after, Missklang escaped his cell to find her dead, after which he was able to escape the facility by using her clothes and changing gender that made him look similar enough to be confused for Dr Greyheart and evacuated out where he successfully escaped. Nowadays Missklang aimlessly roams around, seeking entertainment.
Ability reports
-The music in the cafeteria started to have a slight echo effect when Missklang entered it.
-The fishes in the fish tank near Missklang started flipped over and continued swimming like that until he left.
-The chair pushed by Missklang glided on the ground despite the normal friction
-A single tap on the cafeteria clock stopped it from working. It only started working again when he was asked to undo his actions which proved he could somewhat control it.
-The monitor’s image on Dr Greyheart’s PC flipped over.
-The door to his cell opened when he expressed the desire to go out to meet Dr Greyheart that was rudely rejected. Despite being a sliding door, it opened like a normal one, breaking the nose of the guard.
-While taking a photo of Missklang, the photo ended up being negative
Extras
-With Dr Greyheart dead, there is no one who Missklang really obeys to, which makes his behaviour much more destructive

-Surprisingly perceptive and good at chess

It is amazing now we can start, as I said Sherlock is my crush. Do you have one

Sure, from Sherlock to SCP backstories, it's already pretty crowded and complex to also shove in the Doctor too. xd

Not to mention Demons. Because if you saw my new form, my astral is to devil's agent, Mephistopheles.

• Brohoof 1

Speaking of the Doctor, here is a fun fact: To make my OC for this rp, well, I mixed the solely SCP one with the Gallifreyan time lord backstory, hence the "Entropist" nickname and the age, the being locked down and the supposed ability to change appearance (cause technically, it would be that both Missklang and Dr Greyheart died and stuff, with him, of course, surviving) xd

• Brohoof 1

Speaking of the Doctor, here is a fun fact: To make my OC for this rp, well, I mixed the solely SCP one with the Gallifreyan time lord backstory, hence the "Entropist" nickname and the age, the being locked down and the supposed ability to change appearance (cause technically, it would be that both Missklang and Dr Greyheart died and stuff, with him, of course, surviving) xd

Cool, I believe its your turn love, and who will be your crush or do not want one. I kinda want a love triangle

I would see how Sherlock would be intrigued in Missklang, but she, I dunno who she would like actually. Drawing parallels to Doctor, I more see her liking Moriarty for the lulz and chaos even if he is less cool than the Master xd
So I really don't know 7v7

• Brohoof 1

I would see how Sherlock would be intrigued in Missklang, but she, I dunno who she would like actually. Drawing parallels to Doctor, I more see her liking Moriarty for the lulz and chaos even if he is less cool than the Master xd
So I really don't know 7v7

I don't know how to play Moriarty, because I'm on season 1 and episode 3, by I'm kinda of like Moriarty.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have figured out that I'm a hacker, but since be raised as assassins I do a few jobs for the government very now and then. But I'm not an actual official assassin, I just do it as a side hobby. But I'm actual think of just getting rid of the job as an assassin together. But I still have plans to keep to creed part of it. You are probably wondering what I'm talking about when I say I. Well the character sheet I put up is based off of me like name, birthdate (just month and day), gender, pronouns, nationality, sexuality, personality, hair color, hair styles ( in the futrue, it is currently short), eye color, disorders, fears, habits, friends are actual things about me. Well anyways I was loolinbg at !y character sheet and realized I couldn't kill people for money, that I would likely end up in a mental hostipal or killed myself. So I have decide I would likely be a hacker, but that I would have add to kill a few people to keep myself safe or to stop them from spreading information that is classified. I was figureing the person I was going to kill, I'm going to meet about hacker stuff and has to kill him to keep myself safe. Though I'm going to still have the predatorial vibe to me, because in the SCP foundation and the governments call me 'The Wolf'. I'm really sorry for this long rant, please forgive be me.

Edited by Wolf Mint
  • Brohoof 1

The predatorial vibe was surely what tipped Sherlock about the whole thing xd

I would say that the foundation is still actively searching for Missklang as, from his close relationship with Dr Greyheart, Missklang had interacted and learned a lot of classified information that by itself, makes them very dangerous, not to mention their status as a breacher aka someone that escaped containment.

• Brohoof 1

The predatorial vibe was surely what tipped Sherlock about the whole thing xd

I would say that the foundation is still actively searching for Missklang as, from his close relationship with Dr Greyheart, Missklang had interacted and learned a lot of classified information that by itself, makes them very dangerous, not to mention their status as a breacher aka someone that escaped containment.

Love this progress on the roleplay. So Missklang and Mckenzie would probably know each other very well.

• Brohoof 1