Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you feel about a spin-off MLP:FiM show for adults??

Mind Scape

I like cartoons aimed at adults, so I would give it a watch (no matter if it was official or fan-made). :D

But what kind of adult themes are we talking here? I don't really like animated gore (Happy Tree Friends already did it, anyway) and I'm not into p0rn at all. I'm thinking it would be perfect as a BoJack Horseman kind of a thing. You know, heavy slice of life themes and a bit of swearing and cigarettes here and there.

Helllllllllllll nooooo. These days, an 'adult' show that is an animation is usually just littered with profanity as if it is somehow cool and edgy, on top of tons of pointless sexual references and violence that goes nowhere. So even if I was in support of a more 'adult' oriented version of FiM, They would most likely screw it up to the moon and back.

Above all else, it would basically annihilate one of my favorite aspects of FiM: Its positive atmosphere. A show that promotes friendship and positivity without being pandering garbage is a rare breed of show and that is one of the reasons FiM is so good. Make it more 'adult' and I guarantee it would lose that important aspect.