Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Krash

Krashface

Just now, Hierok said:

Why did you choose your avatar?

Basicaly, I'm a huge fan of Bloodborne. My avatar is just one of the Beast Cutter Hunters.

Spoiler

Beastcutter%20Art.jpg

Also, my own hunter is based on them, with the same attire and weapons, just... less menacing and crazy.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, StrawCherry said:

What does your life look at the moment? Job, family, relationship, etc... :icwudt: 

So, actually, I can't really complain.

• My family is ok, my father is a bit of a drama king sometimes, but not that much, he can be ignored when he goes on his "over-tragedy on nothing" mode, and my mother is a help for my morale. They both discuss a lot, but by now are 20 years they do that and at the end they both make a truce. Unfortunately, this don't apply to the rest of my family (one of my cousins is a sociopath, his sister left and use his boyfriend as some kind of money dispenser, and my nice isn't a really good mother, but in the end they are my family).
  • I'm single. Tragically by 11 long years (let's don't count the years from 1 to 9), but I'm happy with this. Of corse, there are a lot of girls friend of mine that i really, really like, but I know that a solid, love relationship will probably don't work.
  • I still study. Now if everything works as intended and planed form the last 3 years, I should enter into a Sociology university.
  • I have everything I want except a sister ( I'm the only only child of my whole family)

Yeah, a bit f [apple] k up, but not so much.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Ginger Ale said:

I assume you watch the Game of Thrones, although I don't watch it much, don't you think Jon Snow and the actor himself is the cutest guy on this whole planet? He is so hot.

Fun fact: I hadn't watch a single episode of Game of Thrones, although I know the White Walkers and their king (which is a badass lich) and one who still hold a door. :(

And for your question... even if I'm not into man, I must admit that he is a fine looking guy, and his character actually fit him.

11 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

What other Italian foods do you eat a lot? :ooh: 

Of corse, pizza, then a lot of recipes based on meat and other ingredients . I actually don't know how to translate their names, but one of them are: meat rolls with mith other mixed meat, polenta (a kind of food that must been eaten with sausages or deer meat), pesto and what for a life I called spezzatino but now everyone call Gulasch, that simply is meat with onions, white vine, water, salt and potatoes.

I have no photos about them, since are tipical recipes of a region called Trentino.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Jedishy said:

What countries have you been to?

and more importantly: Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?

Not many: Slovenia, Germany, Austria and Croatia.

And yes: such a unmerited death at the hands of Sheev, but Darth Revan's tragedy, then ?

Now, quick question for those who want to answer: in the Star Wars universe, what Sith you like most ?

• Brohoof 1