Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Continue the Story Without Thinking Ahead

Flutterstep

Write a scene without thinking ahead. In other words, just start typing and write whatever the first thing in your head is - just so as long as it's related to MLP. It can be as crazy, simple or creative as possible, just try to make it cohesive to the previous comments in order to create weird overall story. For reference to how random a scene can be, I'll start us off:

Fluttershy was flying through the fields until she got distracted by a strange distorted noise. She suddenly crashed into a pony, walking along a path, knocking them over. "Oh my! I'm so sorry!" She helped them up. "Are you okay?" Vinyl stood up and nodded. "Uh, yeah yeah. I'm fine." Fluttershy landed beside her. "Oh thank Celestia! That could have been so much wor-uh...w-wait. Did you just talk?" Vinyl blinked. "Oh, ugh...um..." she didn't have an answer, so instead she randomly kissed her. Fluttershy blinked. "Ugh..." Vinyl shrugged. "Um...so anyway, wanna help me deliver this milk?" Vinyl levitated a bottle of frozen milk in front of her, using her magic. "I've gotta get it home on time, or Octavia will get really angry. I don't want it evaporating on me again." Fluttershy raised an eyebrow but then nodded. "Okay then. I'll walk with you. Just don't tell Spike because he's very sensitive about drinkable liquid." They began walking down the path in order to fulfil their quest.

• Brohoof 2

Suddenly Rainbow jumped out of the busches, yelling against Vinyl. She took a blushing Fluttershy with her, since Fluttershy actually really liked Rainbow, but Vinyl was just so mysterious.

She lied to Rainbow: "Rainbow, I must visit Discord now. It's time for our tuesday tea."

"But it is friday," Rainbow said.

"Better late then never," she replied.

• Brohoof 3

Vinyl suspected something was going on between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. She had Octavia in her life. She shouldn't even attempt to cheat on her with Fluttershy. So she was about the give up to go to the milk guest with Fluttershy. 

However, Fluttershy stopped for a second. "What was that kiss for?" she asked.

Vinyl Scratch blushed and looked away "Uh, nothing! I am so sorry if it meant anything. I am seeing some pony else right now and I do not want to cause any misunderstanding." she answered.

Fluttershy nodded and replied "Same thing for me, Rainbow Dash is really adorable and she treats me really well although she seems though outside. Let's do this mission to improve our friendship and sincerity." 

Vinyl Scratch nodded and decided to finish to milk quest with Fluttershy once more and they started to walk to Octavia's house once more.

• Brohoof 3

Fluttershy felt like she was followed. She looked back but Rainbow Dash acted quickly to hide behind bushes. Fluttershy saw nothing and kept her eyes back on the road. She saw Apple Bloom crying on the corner and before the milk quest was completed, she approached her and asked her what was wrong.

• Brohoof 3

Apple Bloom was standing with her hooves on her eyes, sobbing. Fluttershy, confused, went next to her. "Poor filly, what happened?", said Fluttershy in her sweet voice. "Silver Spoon kidnapped Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. And I can't find them.", said Apple Bloom crying harder and harder with every word.

• Brohoof 3

Before Spibaz came:

(Apple Bloom told them she was bullied by Spoiled Rich, because her mussle wasn't mutated. 

Fluttershy felt sorry for her and told her she could help here.)

Edit: 

Fluttershy had a feeling it was Spoiled Rich's fault. She is probably angry because nobody appreciates her mussle.

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 3

Meanwhile, Vinyl was feeling a little distressed. She didn't tell Fluttershy that she broke her favourite pair of headphones after crashing into her. She's never even spoken to her before, until recently. She felt mixed feelings all around. She knew her room mate was awaiting the milk, but she felt distracted. She wanted to help Fluttershy out, then maybe she would have just enough time.

• Brohoof 2

Will Guide the Unicorn and his inner Good Changeling soul arrived immediately after, hearing the little fillies that helped him a long time ago were in trouble.

"I gotta help getting them back," said the Unicorn. He switched to Changeling form. "And I'm willing to go undercover to do so" said Changeling Will Guide, as he shuffled through several different forms and voices.

• Brohoof 2

Will saw the two tied up in a basket on the street, but because he didn't know who did this he grapped the basket and flew to his good friend Thorax in the Crystal Empire.

• Brohoof 2

But of course Twilight expected this, so she set a spell that everybody just lived on.

When Will came to Thorax he said: "I've found these two children. Do you know them"

Thorax said: "Yes, they once visited me with Trixie and Discord."

• Brohoof 2

A very fain thud could be heard far away in the distance from Ponyville. Vinyl, having slightly sensitive hearing, heard the sound blowing through the air. "Whoa...what the? Did anyone hear that?" She turned around. The wind blowing by almost made her spill her bottle.

• Brohoof 3

The bottle looked very angry at Vinyl and wanted to say anything, but looked in shock when he saw what came flying in. It was a batpony. A batpony with orange hair and a brown skin.

image.jpg

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 3

Ginger replied: "That's to bad. I'm looking for him. He said he wanted to meet Vinyl, since he really liked her music."

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 2

Ginger Ale came back and corrected herself; "I mean my boy best friend Will Guide? We are not dating at all. He is a changeling after all and we are definetely just friends." she said.

Fluttershy and Vinyl looked at eachother and said no once more.

Then Ginger Ale went back to Canterlot for good.

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 2

C. Will Guide said to Thorax, "I feel a disturbance as if someone was trying to play matchmaker with me"

Thorax looked at his old Changeling Friend in confusion.

• Brohoof 1