Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Continue the Story Without Thinking Ahead

Flutterstep

The bottle said: "I'm out of here."

Rainbow wondered how he could do that. Then she saw Discord in the looking at them. Vinyl, Rainbow and Fluttershy looked in aw to him.

Just now, Ginger Ale said:

Edit: Ginger Ale has a crush on somepony else named Nova. @Dark Horse's bat pony OC. Sorry @WiiGuy2014 and @Hierok but you can't ship Ginger Ale with somepony else under these conditions.

Fine. C. Will's got a crush on Thorax anyway, despite some day ending up with his Unicorn Host.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Hierok said:

The bottle said: "I'm out of here."

Rainbow wondered how he could do that. Then she saw Discord in the looking at them. Vinyl, Rainbow and Fluttershy looked in aw to him.

"Don't mind me," said Discord. "I'm just eavesdropping on random crap while I wait for my interdimensional Internet to come back on."

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

Watching the bizarre events unfold from a distance, Nova Nightstar sighed and reminded himself that this was why he didn't like going out during the day. No wonder Luna once wanted it gone.

• Brohoof 2

Blushes more and more, sees him sighs*. Was it a rejection for Ginger Ale. She was trying her best to hold her tears.

6 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Watching the bizarre events unfold from a distance, Nova Nightstar sighed and reminded himself that this was why he didn't like going out during the day. No wonder Luna once wanted it gone.

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow looked at Fluttershy and said: "What is he talking about? First with that batpony, who is looking for a changeling who is in love with two lovers, but she is in love with abatpony loves night and now Discord beginning to talk over strange things like interdimensional iterpret! What's going on?"

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

Blushes more and more, sees him sighs*. Was it a rejection for Ginger Ale. She was trying her best to hold her tears.

Seeing in particular the one ginger-maned bat pony who always looked at him funny, Nova gave an acknowledging wave of his wing towards her. She might make a good lunar guard one day. When she learned to calm down, that is.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Hierok said:

Rainbow looked at Fluttershy and said: "What is he talking about? First with that batpony, who is looking for a changeling who is in love with two lovers, but she is in love with abatpony loves night and now Discord beginning to talk over strange things like interdimensional iterpret! What's going on?"

For some reason, both Wills felt like blushing as they unknowingly sensed the words, "changeling who is in love with two lovers" being spoken far away 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

For some reason, both Wills felt like blushing as they unknowingly sensed the words, "changeling who is in love with two lovers" being spoken far away 

Discord grinned and laughed: "While you were saying that I recorded everything with my interdimensional recorder, and let Thorax and Will, and Nova and Ginger listened to it. I bet they are coming for you now, dashie."

@Dark Horse, @Ginger Ale and @WiiGuy2014

Edited by Hierok

2 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Seeing in particular the one ginger-maned bat pony who always looked at him funny, Nova gave an acknowledging wave of his wing towards her. She might make a good lunar guard one day. When she learned to calm down, that is.

Ginger Ale blushed. She was maybe having her first love, her stomach was filled with butterflies and could do nothing but politely snuggling under that strong bat wing, she blushed more and her body got warmee than ever.

• Brohoof 1

Ginger Ale blushed. She was maybe having her first love, her stomach was filled with butterflies and could do nothing but politely snuggling under that strong bat wing, she blushed more and her body got warmee than ever.

But then she heard what Rainbow said. She looked at Nova and both nodded to each other.

"Are you practicing being a chameleon, day-dweller?" Nova said with a smirk to the rapidly pink looking Bat Pony, before his thoughts were once again annoyingly interrupted by that blasted draconequus. He turned and nodded to Ginger, then beckoned for her to join him.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Dark Horse said:

"Are you practicing being a chameleon, day-dweller?" Nova said with a smirk to the rapidly pink looking Bat Pony, before his thoughts were once again annoyingly interrupted by that blasted draconequus. He turned and nodded to Ginger, then beckoned for her to join him.

Nova and Ginger tried to attack Discord, but he saw it coming. He used his magic to dotch them both.

2 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Pink was definitely not Ginger Ale's original color but she couldn't let her blush go. Her heartbeat was even faster than the words coming out from her mouth.

"Chameleon? I, I must say my inner personality is colorful and always changing," she said and she tried her best to change the topic however she knew she failed and she made no sense at all. She looked with that uncontrollable blushing face to somewhere else, trying not to think about the stallion that was really next to her. It was impossible for her to not think about Nova. He was perfect in every way.

7 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

Pink was definitely not Ginger Ale's original color but she couldn't let her blush go. Her heartbeat was even faster than the words coming out from her mouth.

"Chameleon? I, I must say my inner personality is colorful and always changing," she said and she tried her best to change the topic however she knew she failed and she made no sense at all. She looked with that uncontrollable blushing face to somewhere else, trying not to think about the stallion that was really next to her. It was impossible for her to not think about Nova. He was perfect in every way.

Nova raised an eyebrow and tried to make sense of what he had just heard. He removed his helmet and winced slightly as the sun's rays hit his face, but he endured it. Seeing Ginger look nervously elsewhere made him tut. "Oh I know.. the day-dweller ponies are so strange. There's no need to be afraid of them though." He gave her a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

• Brohoof 1

Nova raised an eyebrow and tried to make sense of what he had just heard. He removed his helmet and winced slightly as the sun's rays hit his face, but he endured it. Seeing Ginger look nervously elsewhere made him tut. "Oh I know.. the day-dweller ponies are so strange. There's no need to be afraid of them though." He gave her a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

His hoof melted her once again. His touch was worth for everything according to Ginger Ale. "Wh-What is day-dweller?" she politely asked. Still trying to understand the stallions reactions. That was making Nova appealing, his wide range of English vocabulary and his mysterious and ironic sentences. She wanted to fly away with him. She started day dreaming while waiting for Nova's reply. She hoped maybe he complimented him, or maybe he humiliated.

• Brohoof 1

His hoof melted her once again. His touch was worth for everything according to Ginger Ale. "Wh-What is day-dweller?" she politely asked. Still trying to understand the stallions reactions. That was making Nova appealing, his wide range of English vocabulary and his mysterious and ironic sentences. She wanted to fly away with him. She started day dreaming while waiting for Nova's reply. She hoped maybe he complimented him, or maybe he humiliated.

"Day-dwellers are the ponies who live under the sun. The world of Luna's elder sister, Celestia." He rolled his eyes as he finished, watching Discord spread his chaos to others again. "Personally, I much prefer the light of the pale moon at night. Makes everything look much more beautiful, wouldn't you agree?" Ginger would have to learn all this sooner or later if she really wanted to become a lunar guard herself.

"Day-dwellers are the ponies who live under the sun. The world of Luna's elder sister, Celestia." He rolled his eyes as he finished, watching Discord spread his chaos to others again. "Personally, I much prefer the light of the pale moon at night. Makes everything look much more beautiful, wouldn't you agree?" Ginger would have to learn all this sooner or later if she really wanted to become a lunar guard herself.

Discord heard them talking about Luna's guards. 

"Are you from Luna's royal guards?" he asked at Nova.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Hierok said:

Discord heard them talking about Luna's guards. 

"Are you from Luna's royal guards?" he asked at Nova.

Nova snorted. "What gave it away, draconequus? The armor perhaps?"

• Brohoof 1

Nova snorted. "What gave it away, draconequus? The armor perhaps?"

"Don't be such a downer," Discord said. "I also wanted to join, but because I was to smart, I became dismissed." He laughed at Nova. Then he pointed to Ginger.

"Do you think she can become a guard? Please. She is to cute to be."

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

"I am not a day-dweller. I can't bear the sun just like you. Just like any other bat ponies. I am being trained as an apprentice to become one of them in the future hopefully. Maybe as a commander, you can teach me?" she asked. More talk gave her a little courage to give easier answers to the handsome purple bat pony.

Her heart was broken after what Discord said to her. She had nothing to do but turn herself away. She would answer if Nova was not here, however right now she is a little shy to even answer Discord. She tried her best to stop her tears. "I will be a lunar guard one day, I will fulfill my dream," she said inside and she knew nopony could stop her from her passion.

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 2

"I am not a day-dweller. I can't bear the sun just like you. Just like any other bat ponies. I am being trained as an apprentice to become one of them in the future hopefully. Maybe as a commander, you can teach me?" she asked. More talk gave her a little courage to give easier answers to the handsome purple bat pony.

Discord looked at her and was suprised that she wanted to become a guard, while she also could become famous. He heard how she had a beautiful voice. Then he looked at Nova. "How can this be?"