Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Continue the Story Without Thinking Ahead

Flutterstep

Just now, Hierok said:

Discord looked at her and was suprised that she wanted to become a guard, while she also could become famous. He heard how she had a beautiful voice. Then he looked at Nova. "How can this be?"

She blushed. It was impossible. How could Discord know about her voice? She never wanted to become a star. Stars are for fashion icons, she was interested in protecting her own homeland, Equestria. She was mad at Discord. She took a deep breath and tried to answer "I am not a star, I am a lunar guard." but it was probably less loud than Fluttershy shouting "Yay." So she was unsure if Discord and even Nova who was next to her heard what she said.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Ginger Ale said:

She blushed. It was impossible. How could Discord know about her voice? She never wanted to become a star. Stars are for fashion icons, she was interested in protecting her own homeland, Equestria. She was mad at Discord. She took a deep breath and tried to answer "I am not a star, I am a lunar guard." but it was probably less loud than Fluttershy shouting "Yay." So she was unsure if Discord and even Nova who was next to her heard what she said.

Discord was still suprised and didn't even hear it. He went on over her.

"That voice and those looks. Want she really to hide it all under that helmet?"

He said to Nova. "Do you want that for your girlfriend? A life behind bars? No freedom?"

Edited by Hierok

Just now, Hierok said:

Discord was still suprised and didn't even hear it. He went on over her.

"That voice and those looks. Want she really to hide it all under that helmet?"

She looked at Nova and waited him to give a reply to Discord. 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Hierok said:

"Don't be such a downer," Discord said. "I also wanted to join, but because I was to smart, I became dismissed." He laughed at Nova. Then he pointed to Ginger.

"Do you think she can become a guard? Please. She is to cute to be."

"Oh I'm sure your absence is a great loss to the guard..." Nova rolled his eyes. He then turned to Ginger again. "But there's hope for you, with the right training.. Perhaps some night I will teach you a few things." He glared at Discord. "In private."

She took a deep breath and tried to answer "I am not a star, I am a lunar guard." but it was probably less loud than Fluttershy shouting "Yay." So she was unsure if Discord and even Nova who was next to her heard what she said.

Nova was surprised and a little impressed at her sudden outburst, even if it was almost embarrassingly quiet. He turned to Discord and smirked. "She has the soul of Lunar Guard within her. More than I can say for you, Draconequus. Stick to your area of Chaos."

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Dark Horse said:

"Oh I'm sure your absence is a great loss to the guard..." Nova rolled his eyes. He then turned to Ginger again. "But there's hope for you, with the right training.. Perhaps some night I will teach you a few things." He glared at Discord. "In private."

Nova was surprised and a little impressed at her sudden outburst, even if it was almost embarrassingly quiet. He turned to Discord and smirked. "She has the soul of Lunar Guard within her. More than I can say for you, Draconequus. Stick to your area of Chaos."

"You still haven't answered me captain!"

Discord looked enjoyable mean through his eyes. And laughed very hard.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Hierok said:

"You still haven't answered me captain!"

Discord looked enjoyable mean through his eyes. And laughed very hard.

Nova remained steadfast and with his eyes fixed to Discord, but he stayed silent.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Nova remained steadfast and with his eyes fixed to Discord, but he stayed silent.

"Not going to answer me captain? First making fun of me and then being afraid of me. Maybe Luna should make me a captain." He grinned and bowed to Nova.

Ginger looked shamed because she was afraid she let Nova down.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Hierok said:

"Not going to answer me captain? First making fun of me and then being afraid of me. Maybe Luna should make me a captain." He grinned and bowed to Nova.

"I don't have to answer anything to you, Draconequus." Nova growled. Of all the creatures that inhabited Equestria, this one was by far the most annoying. "Don't you have chaos to be spreading?"

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

"I don't have to answer anything to you, Draconequus." Nova growled. Of all the creatures that inhabited Equestria, this one was by far the most annoying. "Don't you have chaos to be spreading?"

"I don't think your master agrees with you. If I spread chaos again I probably would get the guards to arrest me."

Discord slowly walked around Nova.

"Have you ever wondered how Batponies came to existing in the first place?"

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Ginger Ale was so happy that Nova backed her up. She now was feeling more courageous. She was now showing her real self in front of everyone.

1 minute ago, Hierok said:

"I don't think your master agrees with you. If I spread chaos again I probably would get the guards to arrest me."

Discord slowly walked around Nova.

"Have you ever wondered how Batponies came to existing in the first place?"

She spoke up for herself and other bat ponies. "You stick your nose to everything Doduo. Bat ponies were discovered by our princess. Princess Luna did not only find us in an abandoned cave ages ago but she also took care of us, owned us and protected us. Now, it was our time to do the same for her. We are protecting her night and there is nothing you can do to accept and brag about it because you can never beat the bat ponies you just humiliated. You, you fish!

• Brohoof 2

Ginger Ale was so happy that Nova backed her up. She now was feeling more courageous. She was now showing her real self in front of everyone.

She spoke up for herself and other bat ponies. "You stick your nose to everything Doduo. Bat ponies were discovered by our princess. Princess Luna did not only find us in an abandoned cave ages ago but she also took care of us, owned us and protected us. Now, it was our time to do the same for her. We are protecting her night and there is nothing you can do to accept and brag about it because you can never beat the bat ponies you just humiliated. You, you fish!

"A fish am I, huh?" He grinned evil.

"You are really thinking Luna did that out of love?"

Nova was in stunned silence as he watched Ginger assertively take a stand against the Draconequus. He put back on his helmet, maybe for his own protection now, and found himself with a proud smirk on his muzzle as he snorted in laughter at imagining Discord as a fish. "Well.. I think that answers your question. Now swim back to the seas already."

• Brohoof 2

Nova was in stunned silence as he watched Ginger assertively take a stand against the Draconequus. He put back on his helmet, maybe for his own protection now, and found himself with a proud smirk on his muzzle as he snorted in laughter at imagining Discord as a fish. "Well.. I think that answers your question. Now swim back to the seas already."

"Bah, I don't live in the sea you know." He looked away and became annoyed that had been called out like that. "Maybe Luna did it only to get revenge."

The weather changed. It began to rain heavily.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dark Horse said:

Assuming it was a victory, she turned her face to Nova. He was too courageous. She approached and licked his cheek as a thank you and fainted with no reason after a loud sound.

Discord stroke her with lightning. She was alive but injured.

• Brohoof 2

Assuming it was a victory, she turned her face to Nova. He was too courageous. She approached and licked his cheek as a thank you and fainted with no reason after a loud sound.

Discord stroke her with lightning. She was alive but injured.

"Look at that captain. Thanks to you she is injured! Come quick, in my realm she is save and can I help her."

He grabbed Ginger and took her with him.

2 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

The bat pony was taken by complete surprise at Ginger's gesture, but before he could really react, there was a loud *BANG* and the ginger mare fainted beside him. "What in Luna's name...?!"

3 minutes ago, Hierok said:

"Look at that captain. Thanks to you she is injured! Come quick, in my realm she is save and can I help her."

"Thanks to me?! What are you-- HEY!!" Discord had now grabbed Ginger before he could even move to stop him, and took off at a flash. Nova quickly took flight and gave chase. This was turning into one of those days...

• Brohoof 1

The bat pony was taken by complete surprise at Ginger's gesture, but before he could really react, there was a loud *BANG* and the ginger mare fainted beside him. "What in Luna's name...?!"

"Thanks to me?! What are you-- HEY!!" Discord had now grabbed Ginger before he could even move to stop him, and took off at a flash. Nova quickly took flight and gave chase. This was turning into one of those days...

8 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Ginger Ale was able to sober up however she was still weak and she was strongly grabbed by Discord. She had no power to resist. She was trying her best, because of increasing pain and resisting she fainted once more under Discord's claws.

• Brohoof 2

Discord escaped, but Nova was quick and followed him in his realm. Ginger was just okey here.

"Don't you just love illusions captain?"

Ginger hugged Nova strongly and then began to yell at Discord, who just ignored her and looked at Nova.

"And now what? You have nowhere to go."

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

After the dropping Ginger Ale hugged Nova. Although they were taken to another dimension, although they were stuck here, at least she had him on her side. She was glad and she was angry at Discord. She turned back to Nova, "I am sorry. Thanks for following but you did not have to. I hate being a damsel in distress. I shouldn't have become one!" she continued.

2 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Discord escaped, but Nova was quick and followed him in his realm. Ginger was just okey here.

"Don't you just love illusions captain?"

Ginger hugged Nova strongly and then began to yell at Discord, who just ignored her and looked at Nova.

"Get us out of here you Loch Ness! You monster!" she yelled at Discord although she was trying her best to stand up, she was still hurt and needed some bandages for her bleeding and scars. Discord dropped her to the ground too hard, her hooves were still in pain and struggling to provide her standing up.

• Brohoof 2

After the dropping Ginger Ale hugged Nova. Although they were taken to another dimension, although they were stuck here, at least she had him on her side. She was glad and she was angry at Discord. She turned back to Nova, "I am sorry. Thanks for following but you did not have to. I hate being a damsel in distress. I shouldn't have become one!" she continued.

"Get us out of here you Loch Ness! You monster!" she yelled at Discord although she was trying her best to stand up, she was still hurt and needed some bandages for her bleeding and scars. Discord dropped her to the ground too hard, her hooves were still in pain and struggling to provide her standing up.

Discord looked at Ginger trying to stand, but making no attempt to help her. He locked Nova up in another illusion and took Ginger with him.

"I really like you Ginger. Would you mind drinking a cup of tea with me? Time does not exist, so you musn't have to worry about your friend there."

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1

Discord was quick, but Nova was just quick enough to follow him into his chaotical realm. He had never been here, but it instantly caused his stomach to turn. The sky, the ground, the air... Everything felt wrong.

4 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

He ignored Discords taunting, before he was tightly embraced by Ginger. He gave her a weary slight smile and put a reassuring hoof around her. Although she was okay, she looked in bad shape. "It's okay.." he whispered to her.

13 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Nova opened his mouth to yell at Discord, but Ginger got there first. A Loch Ness? What the heck even was that?

Suddenly, he found himself locked up in a cage that had materialized out of nowhere! "DISCORD!!" he yelled, but he might as well have been shouting to a wall. It was as though his voice had become trapped in the cage with him.

• Brohoof 1

She would like to say "You wish!"  that was it a wish. Just like the time she wished upon a yellow star to protect Celestia from Nightmare Moon.

She looked up to the sky and saw a yellow star in the sky in this dimension. Surprisingly there were a lot. She wished a portal to bring her back to Nova. "Enjoy your time here fish!". "I will not be attending to your tea party I am afraid".

8 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Discord looked at Ginger trying to stand, but making no attempt to help her. He locked Nova up in another illusion and took Ginger with him.

"I really like you Ginger. Would you mind drinking a cup of tea with me? Time does not exist, so you musn't have to worry about your friend there."

She saw the portal that appeared and ran through inside. She found herself near Nova who was desperately searching for her.

"It is ok we will get through this illusion together Nova." She continued.

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

She would like to say "You wish!"  that was it a wish. Just like the time she wished upon a yellow star to protect Celestia from Nightmare Moon.

She looked up to the sky and saw a yellow star in the sky in this dimension. Surprisingly there were a lot. She wished a portal to bring her back to Nova. "Enjoy your time here fish!". "I will not be attending to your tea party I am afraid".

She saw the portal that appeared and ran through inside. She found herself near Nova who was desperately searching for her.

"It is ok we will get through this illusion together Nova." She continued.

Discord looked at her. "There is one way to help him. Come have a seat with me. Talking is not wrong right?"