Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Continue the Story Without Thinking Ahead

Flutterstep

4 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Discord was quick, but Nova was just quick enough to follow him into his chaotical realm. He had never been here, but it instantly caused his stomach to turn. The sky, the ground, the air... Everything felt wrong.

He ignored Discords taunting, before he was tightly embraced by Ginger. He gave her a weary slight smile and put a reassuring hoof around her. Although she was okay, she looked in bad shape. "It's okay.." he whispered to her.

Nova opened his mouth to yell at Discord, but Ginger got there first. A Loch Ness? What the heck even was that?

Suddenly, he found himself locked up in a cage that had materialized out of nowhere! "DISCORD!!" he yelled, but he might as well have been shouting to a wall. It was as though his voice had become trapped in the cage with him.

Nova had an illusion about him and Ginger splitting up. Discord let them see all lies and it began to work. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Ginger Ale said:

She looked at Discord. "What do you want from me?"

"Not much. Just help and attention. The clock is ticking. Not here, but that illusion is not a friendly one. How longer he stays in, how worse it is becoming." He looked not mean at all now.

Just now, Hierok said:

"Not much. Just help and attention. The clock is ticking. Not here, but that illusion is not a friendly one. How longer he stays in, how worse it is becoming." He looked not mean at all now.

"What kind of help do you need you threatening  fish?" Ginger Ale asked. "Leave Nova alone!"

• Brohoof 1

"What kind of help do you need you threatening  fish?" Ginger Ale asked. "Leave Nova alone!"

"He will get out in good times, if you help me. All this time with only Fluttershy as a friend. I want to have more friends and because of your smooth voice, you can help me."

"My smooth voice? This is not to get friends like that." Ginger Ale replied. "Send Nova back to Canterlot than we will figure this out. If only Fluttershy would be here to see how cruel and monster you are still."

• Brohoof 1

Nova was looking around, wondering how he could escape from this cage, when suddenly Ginger showed up through a strange looking portal. "Ginger! You escaped!" He ran over to her, but was suddenly pushed away by her hoof. "Agh..! What are you--"

But then Ginger started yelling at him! Telling him off and saying that Nova was a terrible Lunar Guard and that someone like him would never be Luna's favorite, and that she could never be together with such a failure. Nova was shocked at what he was hearing, but worst of all, he was hurt. Normally he was tough as nails against any kind of insults, but hearing it from Ginger, in her sweet and innocent voice now sounding so angry... that stabbed him deep... He couldn't even find his voice to respond.

What had happened to her...?

• Brohoof 1

"My smooth voice? This is not to get friends like that." Ginger Ale replied. "Send Nova back to Canterlot than we will figure this out. If only Fluttershy would be here to see how cruel and monster you are still."

"See! I am terrible at it. Even if I try to confince you to help me, you just yell at me, like I didn't matter at all!" Discord turned his back to Ginger.

"What must I do? Pleaease! Help me."

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Dark Horse said:

Nova was looking around, wondering how he could escape from this cage, when suddenly Ginger showed up through a strange looking portal. "Ginger! You escaped!" He ran over to her, but was suddenly pushed away by her hoof. "Agh..! What are you--"

But then Ginger started yelling at him! Telling him off and saying that Nova was a terrible Lunar Guard and that someone like him would never be Luna's favorite, and that she could never be together with such a failure. Nova was shocked at what he was hearing, but worst of all, he was hurt. Normally he was tough as nails against any kind of insults, but hearing it from Ginger, in her sweet and innocent voice now sounding so angry... that stabbed him deep... He couldn't even find his voice to respond.

What had happened to her...?

"We will get through this illusion together." Ginger Ale replied. "Together? Together?" Nova started to laugh and humiliate Ginger Ale. What was going on? "Why would I be saving a pathetic and a weak damsel in distress like you? You are not even a lunar guard yet, thinking to escape from here. Why would I even like you? I am trying to save myself from here get out of my way!" Nova continued.

Was these words really from Nova? It seemed like it and it made Ginger cry, she could no longer hold her tears.

2 minutes ago, Hierok said:

"See! I am terrible at it. Even if I try to confince you to help me, you just yell at me, like I didn't matter at all!" Discord turned his back to Ginger.

"What must I do? Pleaease! Help me."

"Get us out of here, then we can help you. By threatening nothing can work!" Ginger Ale warned Discord.

• Brohoof 2

"We will get through this illusion together." Ginger Ale replied. "Together? Together?" Nova started to laugh and humiliate Ginger Ale. What was going on? "Why would I be saving a pathetic and a weak damsel in distress like you? You are not even a lunar guard yet, thinking to escape from here. Why would I even like you? I am trying to save myself from here get out of my way!" Nova continued.

Was these words really from Nova? It seemed like it and it made Ginger cry, she could no longer hold her tears.

Discord looked at her. Crying with beside her a body who made movements over time. "Well, there is no point in torturing him futher."

With a snap of his fingers Nova waked up, but with serious pain in his body.

But Ginger and Nova couldn't escape the realm. They were both wounded.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Hierok said:

With a snap of his fingers Nova waked up, but with serious pain in his body

Nova felt a sudden cold wind rush over him. He was lying in a heap on the floor, his helmet had fallen off, and his body felt so stiff and sore that he could barely move. He also felt... tears in his eyes...?

"...Ginger...?" He said weakly, not even sure if she was there. Was this another of Discord's tricks?

• Brohoof 2

Discord saw Nova wake up. He felt sorry for the guy and thought of ways to make it more pleasant for them. He turned his realm into a night sky with little stars who made a kind of music together.

"I hope this will get him better." He layed him on a bed to rest.

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Discord saw Nova wake up. He felt sorry for the guy and thought of ways to make it more pleasant for them. He turned his realm into a night sky with little stars who made a kind of music together.

Nova couldn't see anything. His eyes were closed shut, but for some reason he couldn't feel the ability to open them. He felt as though he was resting on a soft cloud, floating through the endless skies with nothing to bother him. Had... had he been dreaming...?

Then he heard music. Soft and pleasant, as though perfectly suited for this moment, floating there without a care in the world.

Yep. He'd been definitely dreaming. Discord, Ginger Ale, the strange yet amusing analogies towards animals. He knew that day was too bizarre to be true. He opened his eyes, and saw the night sky twinkling above him, its beauty having an almost calming affect on his soul.

"Ugh..!" he groaned. Must nearly be time to get up. The Princess will be expecting him!

He heaved himself up, then suddenly realized he was laying on a bed that was certainly not his own. More importantly... it was floating in mid-air!

"...Discord!"

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Nova couldn't see anything. His eyes were closed shut, but for some reason he couldn't feel the ability to open them. He felt as though he was resting on a soft cloud, floating through the endless skies with nothing to bother him. Had... had he been dreaming...?

Then he heard music. Soft and pleasant, as though perfectly suited for this moment, floating there without a care in the world.

Yep. He'd been definitely dreaming. Discord, Ginger Ale, the strange yet amusing analogies towards animals. He knew that day was too bizarre to be true. He opened his eyes, and saw the night sky twinkling above him, its beauty having an almost calming affect on his soul.

"Ugh..!" he groaned. Must nearly be time to get up. The Princess will be expecting him!

He heaved himself up, then suddenly realized he was laying on a bed that was certainly not his own. More importantly... it was floating in mid-air!

"...Discord!"

"Tea or coffee?" said Discord in a grandmothers outfit. 

"You should see your face right now." 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Hierok said:

"Tea or coffee?" said Discord in a grandmothers outfit. 

"You should see your face right now." 

Nova jumped as Discord materialized from nowhere in front of him, dressed in what looked like an old maid's outfit and carrying a tray of refreshments. Experienced as Nova was, Lunar Guard training didn't, or rather couldn't, prepare you for dealing with a creature like Discord... instead he simply scowled at him.

"I'm sure this is all very amusing to you!" he said, nursing his headache. He'd rather not see his face right now if he could help it.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Nova jumped as Discord materialized from nowhere in front of him, dressed in what looked like an old maid's outfit and carrying a tray of refreshments. Experienced as Nova was, Lunar Guard training didn't, or rather couldn't, prepare you for dealing with a creature like Discord... instead he simply scowled at him.

"I'm sure this is all very amusing to you!" he said, nursing his headache. He'd rather not see his face right now if he could help it.

Discord looked up from his pancho game, which he played with hisself and said: "It is, it is. Glad you mentioned it. What do you see captain?"

Edited by Hierok

Throghout all the chaos, Vinyl grabbed Fluttershy's hoof and quietly galloped away with her. Rainbow looked around and noticed their absence. Vinyl and Fluttershy entered into a small cafe, found a booth and took a seat. "That was crazy! I can finnally hear myself think.... You wanna share a shake?" Fluttershy looked over at her quizzically. "Um...I guess so. Say...what's this all about?" Vinyl laid back into her seat. "Huh? Oh, you know. Just delivering this milk and stuff. Nothing out the ordinary." Fluttershy nodded "Oh. Okay then..."

5 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

Nova felt a sudden cold wind rush over him. He was lying in a heap on the floor, his helmet had fallen off, and his body felt so stiff and sore that he could barely move. He also felt... tears in his eyes...?

"...Ginger...?" He said weakly, not even sure if she was there. Was this another of Discord's tricks?

"I am here do not worry. I will always be with you. Just hang on." Ginger Ale was trying to make Nova stand up. She dropped a tear on him. A tear that included some pure love. Although it was not yet a real love, Ginger Ale was still feeling something about Nova. She hugged her once more and a giant heart shaped laser beam appeared. It was able to crack the sky of the dimension. Everything was breaking. She tried to fly with Nova. Luckily Nova was able to get up now. He had no idea what was going on, even Ginger ALe did not now. She wished upon another yellow star to Canterlot. She entered and watched Discord following them. However, he couldn't catch and enter through the portal. He has stuck alone inside his dimension.

Both bath ponies were bleeding when Ginger Ale just hugged Nova. "It is ok, we made it. Me and thee. I love you!" she said. She was shocked those last three words came too quick from her mouth. She blushed and hoped Nova didn't reply. It was still not a deep love but it was clear that Ginger Ale was feeling something for Nova and she cared about her no matter what happened at the illusion.

Suddenly, and without any prior warning in the preceding narrative flow as thus told by the current storyteller, the entire contents of a thirty-pound vat of butterscotch pudding was dumped ontop of Ginger Ale, leaving not a trace of the cheap, economy canister that had delivered it by unknown tentaclaws!

Fur matted down, Ginger Ale did moan her complaints about the sudden turn events towards the sky as she looked around for the sudden origin of the unfortunate stickiness, and, somewhat to herself did wryly comment that: "Guess we really do need to be Bath Ponies now..."

Unfortunately for the situation, Nova (who this clever & dashing narrator is now making male if they weren't before because its funnier that way) did mistake her moans of disgust given the sudden rush of action that has presumably taken place had the Gorgeous Storyteller been paying attention and did blush uncontrollably from where the auburn brown batpony mare had pinned him to the floor. Both of the two lovebirds intertwined in a sudden burst of passion & drenched in sticky goo, the lower stallion did lean forward to whisper into her fluffy ear that...                                      Ow!

...Okay, that's more than enough outta you, Mister. There's a reason I'm the narrator here.

But I was only going to get wittier!  ...OW! Not the ears!

• Brohoof 2