Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Continue the Story Without Thinking Ahead

Flutterstep

(edited)

She looked over them and frowned. "Girls! Stop fighting, please!" She threw the phone towards them to get their attention, but her feeble attempt only caused the phone to land half a meter away from her.

Edited by Flutterstep
  • Brohoof 1

Discord began to laugh over her attempt. "Let me show you how it's done", he said. He teleported him to his realm, where Ginger and Nova were still healing.

• Brohoof 1

Discord transformed Fluttershy in his phone because he could always bring her with him. Then he called Twilight with the flutterphone.

Imagine this with Fluttershy: mobile_munn_by_randomguy1001-d4a81m4.jpg

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1

"Twi! Your phone is going off!" Spike rolled out of his bed and handed the phone to her. "I don't reconize the number...is it your crush?" He smirked. Twilight rolled her eyes and answered the phone. "Hello? Princess Twilight speaking."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, Fluttershy no longer had enough attention for me, since she went with Rainbow all the time, and now I can look at her for all my life." He looked in dreams to Fluttershy, who had been listening in shock.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"But...but that's not fair!" Spike cried out. "Change them back! Please!" Vinyl noticed Fluttershy and Discord had dissapeared. She dropped Rainbow back down onto the ground, landing on her snout. "Huh? Fluttershy? Where are you? Wait...wasn't we just in a cafe? The consistency of this world is...questionable." Rainbow recovered, growling evily and tackled her back onto the ground.

Edited by Flutterstep

Outside, there were dark clouds that began to fill the sky above Equestria... lightning crashed, thunder rolled, and spatters of rain began to drip down from above.  In due time, it was raining quite hard; ponies underneath began to head indoors, and those who couldn't got out their umbrellas.

A crash of ear-splitting thunder, and a single form poofed through the clouds and plummeted towards the ground at an alarming rate.  Just before impact though, the pegasus straightened out and swooped quickly upward to a decent hovering distance.  She looked around at all the rain coming down, and clapped her hooves together in absolute happiness.

I finally did something right, Derpy thought, I finally got it to rain when it was supposed to!  No more problems!  I DID IT!!  Yay, ME!!!

Smiling cheerfully, she gave a happy giggle and fluttered her way back towards Cloudsdale... unaware that the rather large amount of rainclouds gathered would inevitably cause a flood if left unchecked.  But she was satisfied with her work, so she'd gone off to find something more to do...

... which left the clouds to do what they did - RAIN.  Lots and LOTS of rain.  Like, an OCEANFUL of rain.

Inevitably, she just wouldn't know what went wrong...

• Brohoof 2

Lo, for the ponies did huddle against the far end of the cold, brick wall opposite the stairs, alternatively shielding each other in turn from the horror that thudded down the dark stairs. Huge footfalls did slowly cascade down like thunder rolling across a darkened sky as the form descened. By the time the monster did reach the bottom it became clear what the beast was, a massive human male the size of a small house, cragged with age each palm wide enough to crush a ponyskull like a grape with fingernails the size & thickness of cobblestone slats. From underneath a thick, black mustache and eyebrows so dense as to call into question whether or not the being ever had eyes to begin with, its maw did creak open as a voice escaped like the grinding of a stone lid off the charnal stone mausoleum with its words hissing out like escaping fetid air.

"WHAT ARE YA DOIN' IN MY BASEMENT.... GIT OUTTA HERE..."

With one final, baited pause the eldritch hellspawn did lean forward, putting all its strength into one last, final, deep, throaty roar of a note so low as to rattle the loadbearing timbers of the cavernous abode the ponies had wandered into, its voice quaking the ground for miles around...

"GIT OUTTA HERE!!!"

• Brohoof 2

TBD: to be or not to be?? 

Lcartini: ?

TBD :for what it seems, the truth you know might not be the truth. 

Little did they know, that the flood earlier had opened the gates of Tartarus... and now all the previous villains of Equestria were running riot! Rarity pulled out a couch from nowhere and flung herself on it. "Whatever shall we do?" she gasped.