Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird dreams you've had

Zyrael

I've had one weird dream a lot of times. My home's entrance was blocked by different stuff each time, and the surroundings were dark or atleast dark-themed. I dunno what it means tho.

It's been years since I had this dream but the actual dream rolled along just fine, kinda made me think of a movie or something but the ending...  Now that was weird...  The end of the dream randomly cuts off and there's these kids singing "chew some gum" and these random items/food would spell out what they were singing showing after one image after another.  They just kept singing chew some gum, it was rather odd.

• Brohoof 1

I was at Walmart cruising around the electronics department looking at smartphones and everything there...kinda was...beachy. It was strange - and cool. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/21/2017 at 5:27 AM, PuddingPonyPal said:

I had those dreams where I was naked in public...

I love those dreams. Too bad I almost never have them. :pout:

One dream I had that stands out involved me standing outside my old house in the middle of the night and seeing a dark figure in a hooded cloak standing out in the driveway, rasping and growling. It scared the daylights out of me, especially when it started walking toward me. For some reason though, instead of obeying my instincts and running away, I very uncharacteristically ran straight at this thing as fast as I could, yelling defiantly. It instantly started running straight at me, and just before we reached each other this creature veered off and ran away across the neighboring yards and down the street. I felt very victorious (and mostly relieved) and the dream ended. 

• Brohoof 1

When I was a kid all the way until high school, I often had dreams about my school being filled with water and everyone having to swim to get around. :blink:

And I once had a pony dream about Luna and she was protecting me from a vicious mountain lion in the woods that was trying to kill me. It was awesome but also really eerie considering her role in the show.

• Brohoof 2

Weirdest dream i ever was a hyper realistic dream of me sword fighting some one, i could even feel the vibrations in my hands as the swords clashed. It was so realistic that i woke up in fear of being cut and was trying to dodge a strike as i woke up. Almost fell out of bed xD

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 1

I will tell the weirdest dream that I've no doubt posted on here many times, but then I will tell the one I had last night.

The weirdest, but less dark dream: I was in a wheelchair in a hospital lobby, pregnant, on the verge of delivery, surrounded by my family, and a ...made-up boyfriend (Yuck!). As if that wasn't weird enough, the dream ends with a villainous dark figure (like a cross between that Samurai Jak villain and Maleficent) coming after me. Someone (I don't remember who) is pushing me on the wheelchair around town away from this figure, a town that looks very cartoony, like from Powerpuff Girls or something. lol

The disturbing dream I had last night: I dream about my grandparents who passed away years ago a lot. This one was the most disturbing dream of them I've ever had, and it felt very real.

In this dream my grandma was still around, and I just accepted that as normal, nothing odd, even though later in the dream I am able to grasp that the year is 2017. However, the creepy part was that my grandpa was there, too. I was visiting their house alone. Unlike with my grandma, I was aware that my grandpa had passed away. That's the moment my mind grasped that it was 2017, I was counting how many years it had been since he passed away. I got the sense that he had somehow been 'revived', but that the revival had only brought him to a comatose state. It was then that I got scared in my dream. The house was dark. All of the sudden he walked out of the room that he was put in (formerly his office). I was really scared, because it was dark and he was not properly visible and was walking with his arms forward. That was my when my grandma told me that it wasn't really him walking, it was a machine making him do that to come out and get food or something.

I hate horror, I especially don't want to think of my grandparents in this way (it should also be noted that in this dream my grandma didn't seem herself, she seemed more...mean), so yeah, I'm wondering where in the world that strange dream came from and what in the world is wrong with my brain to make such a thing. >.<

Edited by Envy

Back when I was living alone, I dreamed that I was in my apartment, or well, some kind bigger version of my apartment, that soon turned into a mansion, and I had a roommate. I don't remember much about the dream but what I remember is that my roommate was a girl that I have never met and I couldn't remember any details of, (even when back then, I remembered everything else in the dream perfectly), and who on previous night's in my dream had broken in my apartment.

The weird part is, that for the next two weeks she appeared in each dream, no matter what I dreamed about, she was there, always playing a part in some way. 

When I was a kid, 3-5 years old, I saw this weird nightmare where everything, and I mean everything was on fire, and there was paper rolls everywhere and I remember that I was carrying them out of my house, as it seemed that they were the cause of the fire. 

Another weird one from my childhood (10-12 years old) was this dream when I was talking with my bully in a big manger, inside a cottage, and I just said to him "You know why I know this is a dream." he asked "why?" and I answered "Because I know we are actually enemies." he said "ah." and the dream ended.

It involved Derpy, and it was... interesting. I'll leave it at that. O_o

I also had a dream that I was a seagull. Nothing else to it. Just being a seagull. It was pretty awesome to soar through the misty ocean breeze.

Oh yeah! One more... I dreamed that I woke up and got ready for work. Once I was all ready to go... I woke up. Ugh, why!?!

I had this one years ago, but I still remember it pretty well. It took place at my old house, and outside my old house was a large tornado that was coming right at the house. I was inside the house, along with all these other adults who were like having a party or something, not at all concerned with the tornado outside, and there was this kid who had red hair and held a black brief case, the old spy movie style with the numbered code on it and everything. He had jumped over the second floor balcony and was falling into the living room, which opened up to the second floor. I had jumped off the edge of the coffee table and was jumping up at him, as he was falling down towards me. It seemed that I wasn't grabbing for him, but instead for the black brief case that he held in one hand. We also weren't moving very fast either, kinda like we were moving through syrupy air or molasses, even the unaware adults were moving really slow too. All this stuff was happening at the same time, but I was intent on grabbing that black brief case. As it turns out I woke up before I could grab hold of the brief case, so I never did find out what was in it or why I was so bent on taking it from that red headed kid.      

First Act: I had a dream where I was actually a natural-born Merman who was found alone on the beach by my human parents. They thought I was an ordinary human as did I.

Come after my thirteen year, my legs magically transform into a tail once I'm wet enough and back to legs when I'm dry. I kept this strictly my own secret until my 18th birthday, when I decided to tell my folks. They actually knew since my first transformation 5 years prior, and so they told me that I was adopted, and that they still love me as their own.

Second Act: I secretly saved a would-be-boyfriend's life while he's still a kid like how Ariel saved Eric. I forgot about him until we met on a private date at a cliffside seafood restaurant years later. Despite the fear of being called crazy, he wanted to share the story of being saved by a Mermaid. 

I got scared, fearing he would reject me and tried to flee. Worried that I thought he was crazy, he chased me. He slipped and fell over the cliffside. I jumped in preventing him from hitting the rocks as we dove into the sea. He couldn't swim so I saved him again, revealing my tail. He was so grateful, he became my boyfriend and even my husband.

We made the perfect team of him developing Marine Research Technology as we traveled the seas, while I of course would dive down and collect samples humans normally can't get. 

Final Act: We discovered the existence of King Neptune's Trident. It was being misused by an evil human to cause all water-based natural disasters. The evil man threatened to expose what I really was to the world. My husband sacrificed his reputation to protect me. We got ahold of the Trident and I discovered I'm the reincarnation of Neptune himself. With the Trident back with its true master, the world was at peace again.

But my husband could never live a normal life on land again. So with the power of the Trident, I made him a Merman too and we would be together forever, maybe even find more of our people.

What do you say to that?

• Brohoof 1

A few nights ago, I dreamed that my dad and I were in a museum/racetrack of sorts... I mean it was a museum, with exhibits and everything; but the corridors were wide enough to accommodate horse-drawn carriages, with U-shaped slopes that looked like sled tracks. (Also I just found out, those two-wheeled racing carriages were called "sulkies"... the internet is full of wonders.)

My father just raced down the track, collecting rings (he doesn't even know Sonic the Hedgehog, wtf brain?), going up the sides during turns, occasionally smashing an exhibit along the way. Meanwhile I lagged mostly behind, checking out the exhibit descriptions.

At the end, we walked along a corridor with a sign saying: "How was the museum visit to you?" whilst some screens overhead were flashing random science "facts". I don't know how the data-collection occurred (a questionnaire I don't remember taking? an algorithm analyzing our behavior during the visit?) but my result said: "practical".

@WiiGuy2014

tumblr_inline_mklsj6Om2Z1qz4rgp.gif

I once had a dream I was walking around an entire city made of ceramic bowls of cereal. What I like most about my dreams is the attention to details because true to the theme, it started raining milk lol

A couple come to mind.

I had a dream recently where i went to get some salmon from a butcher shop (not a fishmonger a butcher for some reason) and the lady at the counter suggested i buy the salmon the day i wanna eat it so i asked if they were open the next day and she said no so i just left. That one confused me so much

When i was a kid i dreamt i misbehaved so my mum put me in the naughty room and it was just a room with a wall sized spider opposite me. Spooked me bad at the time!