Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private WhoLock Roleplay with Missklang || Private

Wolf Mint

Here is the roleplay area, @Missklang.

I'm just going to post my forum here.

Name: McKenzie Alexis Reed
Meaning of Full Name: 
        - McKenzie: Original a Scottish last name, in Gaelic it means comely. It can also mean "child of the wise leader" or "born of fire". It's used both a boys' and girls' but it popular for girls.
        - Alexis:  From the Greek name Alexis, which meant 'helper' or 'defender', derived from the Greek named Alexo which means 'to defend, to help'
        - Reed:  The names Reed and Reid in Ireland are often of immigrant origin having been brought to the country by settlers from England and Scottland in the 17th century.
Nicknames: Freak, Outcast, scp-6382, Kenzie, Kenz
BirthPlace: Denver, Colorado, U.S.A
BirthDate: October 4th, 1981
Pronouns: She, Her, They, Them, It
Species: Weirn - a special breed of witch who are born with demon guardian spirits (Astral) bound to them. Each weirn has a spellbook which is only they can open. ((Her Astral is the one and only Mephistopheles ))
Abilities:
- Nightvision:  Able to see in pitch black like normal people see during the day
- Dream Walking:  The user is capable of entering the dreams of others. Some users may be able to enter daydreams
- MediumShip:  User can view ghosts/spirits of deceased and communicate and/or interact with them, even if they have possessed inanimate objects/subjects/people. They are able to repel and run spirits away from an area, compel to employ an armada of ghosts, and may even view a visual conception of a spirit world in a trance if desired. 

Scent: the smell before it rains, burning pine wood, peppermint, cinnamon, hint of blood
Nationality: Irish, German, Scottish, Prussian
Sexuality: Demisexual:  A demisexual is a person who does not experience sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone. It's more commonly seen in but by no means confined to romantic relationships. The term demisexual comes from the orientation being "halfway between" sexual and asexual.
Personality: fighter, brave, loyal, well-balanced, adventurous, helpful, thoughtful, smart, patient, affectionate, strong, agile, cunning, creative, artistic, stubborn, reckless, speaks mind, fierce, secretive, ambivert
Faceclaim: Lyndsy Fonseca (( + + + ))
Looks:
        - Hair Color
        - Hair Style: 1  2   3 
        - Eye Color: Far Away and Close Up
Height: 5' 8 1/2"
Weight: 189lbs
Tattoos: + +
Piercings: +
Scars: On right shoulder blade are three roundish scars that are right under each other, the middle one is larger then the other two. On the middle of her back on the right side there is another roundish scar
Strengths: Tracking, Hand to Hand Combat, Singing, Writing
Weaknesses: Friends, Family, Significate Other
Likes: Parkour, Kick Boxing, Writing, Singing, Dancing, Playing guitar, Horror Genre, Reading
Dislikes: Annoying People, Other Assassin's taking her targets
Disorders:
Slight case of Psychopathy
- Depression
- Insomnia
- Paranoia
Fears:
- Pediophobia - The Fear of Dolls
- Coulrophobia - The Fear of Clowns
- Trypanophobia - The Fear of Needles
- Aquaphobia - The Fear of Water/Drowning
Habits: Biting lower lip when focused, Bouncing right leg when nervous, Tapping fingers against a hard surface when bored or stuck
Family: ( Her parents abandoned her on the streets after they found out she was weirn )
- Dr. Marshall Reed; Biological Father; Unknown
- Dr. Camillia Reed; Biological Mother; Unknown
- Alexander Reed; Biological Younger Brother; Unknown
- Aurora Reed; Biological Younger Brother; Unknown
- Jason Quinn Grey; "Brother"; Alive
- Andrew Jackson; Adoptive Parent/Father; Alive
Friends:
- 
Savannah Jerome
- Zachary Kirstien
- Autumn Johnson
- Ella Byington
- Gabrielle Rapier
- Terrine Stanford
- Michael Kelley
Relationship History and Status:
Relationship 1#: McKenzie and Gabrielle meet at a special school for gifted children along with McKenzie's other friends. Brie and Kenzie started dating when McKenzie was under S.C.P testing. They later broke up when McKenzie left the S.C.P faculty.
Relationship Status: Single
Clothing: Normal ClothingWork Out ClothingFancy Clothing
Theme Songs:
Extra:
- McKenzie refers to Jason as her brother because they both lived on the streets together when they where kids. Even though Jason works for the American, Canadian, and British government as her ambassador the both remain close.
- McKenzie is extremely good at pick pocketing and shoplifting since she taught herself when she lived on the streets.
- McKenzie as a mutation where she has another set of larger and sharper k-9's right next to her normal ones.
- McKenzie was taken off the streets by a hunter named Andrew Jackson who taught her to properly fight and kill demons, vampires, etc.
- McKenzie works as assassin/hacker for the American, Canadian, and British goverment.
- McKenzie is a descendant from very powerful weirn/assassin that worker for the brotherhood. 

Link to OOC Topic: https://mlpforums.com/topic/169363-wholock-roleplay-with-missklang-planning/
Edited by Wolf Mint

@Missklang

Mckenzie sat on airplane heading to London. The American government signed her over to the British government along with her "brother" who was her ambassador. He sat right next to her asleep as she had her earbuds in listening to classical music, he secret pleasure.

John sat in the flat in his chair reading a newspaper while Sherlock was doing something, he was interested to care about at the current moment. He flipped the page of the newspaper when Miss Hudson came in.

Sherlock breathed out air and after dramatically waiting for a second, threw a book from his table into the trash bin in which it landed right as Miss Hudson entered, making a loud sound which made her jump and yell, dropping the plate with two cups of freshly brewed tea. She looked down at now broken cups with sad expression before looking at Sherlock with an accusatory look. 

Why are so agitated? Those were part of a quite expensive tea-set!

Sherlock looked at her over the shoulder, glancing at the cups before turning back towards the table, resting his hands on it.

I am bored. It's quite simple. As for the cups, whoever sold them to you lied. These are made of cheap ceramic and were poorly painted as well. And that gave the tea a quite horrible taste

Miss Hudson muttered something and went away leaving the room to get a broom as Sherlock turned toward John that was trying his best to hide behind the newspaper.

John, I'm bored. You are looking at the newspaper so intensely you will soon burn a hole through it. Isn't there anything decently interesting? Give me something John. Or at least play Cluedo with me. Your choice.

(edited)

"I don't know I you remember out not. But our new neighbors comes today. Just dimply reading to past the time." John said as he looked at Sherlock before going back to the newspaper. John really hoped he did not make a bad impression on their new neighbors.

Soon the plane landed. Mckenzie took out her earbuds and wrapped then around her phone. She shook her brother awake so they could leave. They grabbed their carry ones which was all they had. He walked through the airport and got a cab.

@Missklang

Edited by Wolf Mint

Sherlock rolled his eyes and tapped his fingers on the table

And? I don't really care. At best they would be a deaf elderly couple that would keep Miss Hudson occupied, and at worst, people with an annoying noisy dog, or child, or both. Why do you think I'm asking you? Give me an excuse to avoid this.

He sighed and sat down in his chair

How will I be able to shoot the walls with my gun John? Have you thought about that?

On the other end of the street Missklang, adjusted her sunglasses and kicked a vending machine with his foot. The machine beeped in protest and spew out a can of Pepsi that she drank up in one go before throwing the can over her shoulder, grinning in satisfaction as she heard it falling into the trash, before heading along the street, chasing pigeons that were accumulating around benches and around the walkways.

Edited by Missklang

The cab took Mckenzie and Jason to 221b, Baker Street. Mckenzie slipped on a pair of shades and leaned back against the seat. Her brother had the same wrist tattoo she did, showing they worked and where apart of the creed. "Where here Bambi." Jason said as he got out and grabbed his bag. Mckenzie grabbed her bag and paid the cabbie as Jason knocked on the door.

The knock on the door echoed through the building cause John to put down his newspaper and get up. "Come on Sherlock, we have neighbors to greet." John said.

Sherlock didn't move from his chair, looking into the ceiling.

I'm not going anywhere, John. They are not some royalty that requires us to swarm open the door for them. Besides, you want to make a good impression, go ahead. You know how people tend to react to me. Besides, if they are killers that came to kill us at least I will hear you die and have time to escape. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a newspaper to inspect.

He moved his leg over the other, reaching to John's newspaper and opening it so it hides him behind.... Holding it backwards.

A passing cab scared all the pigeons away and Missklang found herself standing in the middle of the road with nothing to chase. From her experience, people didn't approve being chased so she instead started to inspect mailbox names on each house, but that got old very quickly and she started walking down the street looking on the ground.

• Brohoof 1

John rolled his eyes and went to greet the neighbors. "Miss Hudson they are here." John called out as he went to answer the door. As he opened the door he looked up to see Jason who stood 6'5" and Mckenzie by his side who stood 5'8 1\2". "You guys must be the neighbors." John said. "Yeah we are, I'm Jason Grey and this is My sister Mckenzie Reed." Jason said to John.

Sherlock stood up just as John closed the door, pressing his ear to the floor to hear the conversation. The conversation was, as he expected, very dull so instead, he stood up and looked through the window. The street was pretty boring, but a strange girl with red hairs caught his attention. She was running after pigeons, trying to catch them. He observed her as she got bored and started walking the street randomly. Suddenly she stopped and turned towards him. It was too far for her to notice him behind curtains and yet he felt like she was looking at him. At that moment the girl took her sunglasses off and he saw two bright dots, like two red flashlights staring at him through the glass as he quickly turned around, but then closing the curtains and rapidly walking towards the door and going down as he suddenly decided that meeting the neighbours wasn't such a bad idea as long as he is as far away as possible from the window.

Mckenzie looked around, someone besides John and Miss Hudson lived here. But she wasn't one to ask about it. "So we just came to get the keys to our flat so we can put our stuff in it." Mckenzie said to Miss Hudson. 

Sherlock descended the stairs in a quick manner, coming to a stop at the end, looking at the two people standing in the doorway, his eyes quickly running on them, stopping for brief moments on key details. Miss Hudson hit her forehead. 

Oh, the keys... Oh, how could I forget? I will go fetch them. I hope I didn't misplace them anywhere. Why don't you meet Sherlock while I'll be gone searching?

She quickly went to a room behind and sounds of intense searching started to leak through. Sherlock rolled his eyes and stood next to John, his hands behind his back.

Good day. I'm Holmes. Sherlock Holmes. I suppose you already met John. How was your flight? I suppose quite tiresome. America is far away from here after all.

"Could have been more fun." Mckenzie said. She always was hoping for someone to die on plane with her one it. Mckenzie's came down to the base of her wrist show off the tattoo the Jason also had on his left wrist and hers on her right. Most people thought it was a sibling tattoo, but is was the mark showing they belong to creed. There was a moment of slience between all of them.

There was a rumble as Miss Hudson finally emerged from her room, triumphally holding a set of keys that she held to McKenzie

There you go my dear. You must be both tired, you can go check the room when you want

Sherlock stood from one foot to another. 

Well, nice to meet you. John. My room. Now.

He grabbed Joh by the sleeve of his sweatshirt and dragged him up the stairs.

On the street John, I saw a girl. John, she had the exact same eyes as the ones I thought I saw on the Baskert...

He stopped in the doorframe that he just pushed open. The window was wide open with the curtains swinging slowly with the wind. The girl was sitting there, in John's chair next to the window and was trying to fold a hat out of a piece of the newspaper before freezing as she realised she wasn't alone and looked at Sherlock. Her eyes, now not glowing, looked at him as she smiled and waved her hand.

Howdy!

She finished the hat and placed it on her head.

Both Mckenzie and Jason went to their flat to settle in. Both vlaimedyhr bedrooms they wanted and both set to work making their rooms to their needs. Mckenzie's phone went off with a file on someone that someone else wanted dead. She smiled at it, it had been a while since she was in the game. She took her clothes out of her duffle bag and looked at her sniper rifle and knives. She would have some fun. As Mckenzie raced down the stairs and past Sherlock and John's flat her footsteps echoed.

John looker at the girl. "Hello." John said to Missklang. He heard the thunder of footsteps going down the stairs before Missklanf could answer.

Sherlock looked at John.

"Hello"? Really? That's how you react to intrusions? She climbed in through the window and was on the other end of the street, and I was down for just a moment. Get inside already.

Sherlock dragged John in, closing the door and going around to close the window too, looking outside if someone noticed before closing the curtains.

You also owe me ten pounds, the neighbours are some sort of assassins. And there you were telling me I overthink things. I don't think we are the targets though. Either it's a coincidence or whoever put them here did it to tease and/or test me while also doing whatever they are doing. Be sure to inform my dear brother. That's his kind of problem to solve.

(edited)

@Missklang

McKenzie went across the street with her duffel bag in her left hand. She had a job to do on her first day, she was going to be a bitch to the government when she gets her money. She let out a sigh and kept walking down the side walk.

"Wait what do you mean they are assassins? They don't look like, well the guy doesn't, I have to admit his sister gives off a predatorial vibe." John told Sherlock. He looked out the window and watched her walked down the street.

Edited by Wolf Mint

You are always missing the obvious clues, John. Like the precise and efficient way of moving, the places where they look when they first see you. I can go on and on.

Missklang wiggled slightly in the chair

I can smell gunpowder.

Sherlock looked at her, replying after a slight delay.

Yes. I have a gun, it's logical it would somewhat smell gunpowder.

He looked once more out of the window.

• Brohoof 1

"You know we could just ask her brother Sherlock. He is bounded to know if she is assassin." John told Sherlock. He could tell that both Mckenzie and Jason where very close.

Jason sat at the counter on stool on his laptop. He figured his sister got a target and would be gone for a few days. Then very likely go to Britain SCP faculty to fill out paperwork.

Oh, John. Have a bit of common sense. What do you think an assassin will do if you go to him and ask if they are one? They will say no and then kill you making it look like an accident. 

He pointed his finger at Missklang.

How did you know I was looking at you and how did you get inside so quickly? The window was locked and I don't see any marks on the window lock or your nails.

Missklang shrugged.

I saw you looking at me through the window, and climbing is easy. And the window, well, it opened as I pulled on it. 

She yawned.

Assassin McKenzie, you say? Hmm, that description rings a bell... I may have heard it before...And if it's the case, it means potential fun! I don't remember though. I must see her myself.

Sherlock stared at her, seemingly brushing off what she said.

I saw your eyes glow red!

Missklang bit her lip and smiled.

Well, that's because they are, silly.

With a move of her hand, she removed her glasses, revealing two red slitted eyes that stared at Sherlock and John as Missklang grinned with satisfaction from the expression of their faces.

(edited)

@Missklang

Mckenzie walked to the cafe that she was going to meet someone. The man's name was Luke Wilson, another hacker. Mckenzie would have to keep her guard up. She sat down at a table in the chair infront of Luke. "Hello." Mckenzie said to Luke.

John sighed and watched as Sherlock confronted Missklang. Sherlock could be wrong about our neighbors, John thought. John went to his chair and sat down.

Edited by Wolf Mint

Sherlock stood up and pointed his hand at Missklang.

John! How can you be so calm? There is a cat-eyed person that is sitting on your couch and you act like it's the most casual thing in the world! You are unbelievable.

Sherlock let himself fall on his couch. Missklang looked at him amusingly.

It's strange but a lot of people brush off the fact my eyes look strange. It's almost as if they don't see it or their mind just refuses to acknowledge that fact. Usually only the most perceptive to focus their attention on that. Or maybe there is some kind of psychological effect.

Sherlock frowned at looked at her once more, joining the tips of his fingers, putting one leg over other.

How old are you, Missklang? You look young yet the manner of clothing suggests Victorian fashion and the eyes have a profound tiredness that I usually only see in old people.

Missklang laughed.

I thought it was impolite to ask a girl her age. You are English, you are supposed to have manners, no? By the way, I'm Missklang. It's one word. Nice to meet you. You are Sherlock and I heard you call the other 'John', right? 

@Missklang

"Yeah." John said. Sirens went off in the distance and the door to the building slammed shut. John stood up from his chair and looked out the window to see police cars rush by. "Sherlock looks we might have a case" John told Sherlock.

Sherlock yawned.

If Lestrade needed my help he wouldn't be coming here with sirens. That would be equivalent to shouting "Oh, I'm helpless, I'm coming to ask Sherlock for help, look at me". It's not his style. Probably some boring bank robbery or a cat stuck in the tree.

In the mean time, Missklang stood up and started to inspect the shelves of the book case. 

You are Sherlock... You know, my...hmmm... I knew... someone who was extremely interested in your "theory of deduction"...

Sherlock clapped his hands triumphantly.

Aha! See John? And you told no one cared. Who was that person?

Missklang stopped.

It was... a friend of mine. 

Sherlock frowned. 

What was that ruckus at the door anyway?

He stood from the couch and opened the door, leaning out to see who made the noise.

(edited)

@Missklang

Mckenzie was sitting against the building door. Her nose was broken and bruising around her neck. She was breathing really hard. She also had a slash on her cheek. Her pocket knife hang loosely in her hand covered in blood of the person who attacked her.

John looked out the door and notice Mckenzie. John couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was watched as blood dripped from her nose and how calm looking she was

Edited by Wolf Mint

Sherlock looked at McKenzie for a split second before regaining his senses and rushing down the stairs towards, faintly hearing "I smell blood" coming from behind him.

Come, we have an aid kit in our apartment. John, whatever you do, don't call the police.

He looked at her.

John, you are the doctor here, do something, the medkit is on the shelf in the bathroom.

He moved his hand forward, inviting her to follow.