Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching New Pony in Ponyville OOC

Jedishy

@Dji

Sounds good go for it. I will list you as her in the original post when I get up in the AM. 

For future reference, if I brohoof a post that is my go ahead for your suggestion or question. 

• Brohoof 2

@Techno Universal are you playing Celestia or some other mane cast character? If not I am not sure how your OC would have created Equestria. I said in the first post that the rules of magic and so forth are going to follow the baseline of the show. 

8 hours ago, Jedishy said:

@Techno Universal are you playing Celestia or some other mane cast character? If not I am not sure how your OC would have created Equestria. I said in the first post that the rules of magic and so forth are going to follow the baseline of the show. 

Yeah for now I might play Celestia as I could have her know about all of Techno's projects and work in equestria! Anyways it's so things are easier to understand when we turn to Celestia for information about how Techno created equestria. :) 

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah for now I might play Celestia as I could have her know about all of Techno's projects and work in equestria! Anyways it's so things are easier to understand when we turn to Celestia for information about how Techno created equestria. :) 

Im sorry but there is not supposed to be any god like creatures in this RP. I just did a google search to ensure you were not talking about an actual character and could find nothing. If its outside the bounds of the actual universe of MLP its outside the bounds of the RP. Sorry if that was not clear when I was describing the rules on magic and so forth

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Im sorry but there is not supposed to be any god like creatures in this RP. I just did a google search to ensure you were not talking about an actual character and could find nothing. If its outside the bounds of the actual universe of MLP its outside the bounds of the RP. Sorry if that was not clear when I was describing the rules on magic and so forth

Yeah to be honest I guess to compensate for that I'll have Techno also have a massive chunk of his memory blocked by whatever the Titans are doing! Just remember Techno is a very modular character and changes can be made to him to down power him or make him fit into the RP! :)