Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler September Episodes

PinkiePie97

Huh, they switched "Marks and Recreation" and "Once Upon A Zepplin" granted it's not as drastic as the "Fault in Our Cutie Marks" wait and switch. Still got to wonder what determines these broadcast orders.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

So I guess this makes it official then that the Finale won't air till AFTER the movie :P

Unless they get released early again like almost every single time.

• Brohoof 1

Goddammit they moved Once Upon A Zeppelin to later, I was really looking forward to that one :/

Not the Mane Thing About You is still the one episode I'm least looking forward too. I've made a point about how lots of episodes this season take really bad sounding episodes and making gold, I don't want to jinx it*knocks on wood*, but I really hope this continues to holds true

• Brohoof 2

59 minutes ago, Peter16373 said:

Unless they get released early again like almost every single time.

Canada, or Australia, we are in need of your services here :dry: 

45 minutes ago, Whompy Whomperson said:

Goddammit they moved Once Upon A Zeppelin to later, I was really looking forward to that one :/

Not the Mane Thing About You is still the one episode I'm least looking forward too. I've made a point about how lots of episodes this season take really bad sounding episodes and making gold, I don't want to jinx it*knocks on wood*, but I really hope this continues to holds true

Yeah, once the episode list more legendary heroes immediately after Campfire Tales, but guess I have to wait a bit for more :scots: . Well, at least those three are in a row :dash: 

50 minutes ago, Whompy Whomperson said:

I don't know, it sounds like it'll be an episode that ends up having a message about rarity's truly great attributes being her character and not her looks, and given how utterly INCREDIBLE she was in the last episode, I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt.

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

At least this means that each character(s) will get at least one more episode before the finale, even though some of their arcs are all done:

• Starlight: To Change a Changeling
  • Rainbow Dash: Daring Done (unless Pinkie gets more screen time than her)
  • Rarity: It Isn't the Mane Thing About You
  • Fluttershy: A Health of Information
  • Crusaders: Marks and Recreation
  • Twilight: Once Upon a Zeppelin
  • Pinkie Pie: Secrets and Pies (with Rainbow Dash)
  • Applejack: Uncommon Bond (IF Applejack gets this episode)
Edited by FirePuppy

9 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

I am really looking forward to To Change a Changeling, Daring Done, and Marks and Recreation the most out of this batch of episodes.

Daring done I'm also looking forward to but utterly 100% disagree with to change a changeling. I hated the changelings reformation and having an episode about the last Unchanged changeling (apart from chrysalis) being turned into a rainbow beetle too fills me with dread.

On the note of daring done, I'm wondering if we'll get an appearance of one of the legends of magic in that episode? (Since we're probably just going to get 3 stories in the Campfire tales episode, and that leaves 2 to be shown in other episodes).
Actually, on the note of campfire tales, It looks like they may be trying to push that one further back in when its released? I wonder if its to try and make sure there's a stonger audience connection between it and the finale?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Babyyoshi309 said:

Has Zecora really done anything since season 1?

Well, she gave twilight the bottle of C** pina colada in the S4 premier, and also acted as a yoda like mentor in magic duel in S3.

Edited by Unlikeable Pony
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Babyyoshi309 said:

Has Zecora really done anything since season 1?

She just gives out potions now (Filli Vanilli and What About Discord?) and Apple Bloom still does stuff with her as seen in On Your Marks but yeah now much to the main plot. However...

The alternate Chrysalis universe Zecora reinforced the Snowball/Butterfly Effect for Twilight to eventually use against Starlight. She also stood her ground against Chrysalis until what presumably looked as a fatal battle and that was awesome!

Edited by KH7672
  • Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

On the note of daring done, I'm wondering if we'll get an appearance of one of the legends of magic in that episode? (Since we're probably just going to get 3 stories in the Campfire tales episode, and that leaves 2 to be shown in other episodes).
Actually, on the note of campfire tales, It looks like they may be trying to push that one further back in when its released? I wonder if its to try and make sure there's a stonger audience connection between it and the finale?

I believe it'll have to do with the  pegasus Somnambula. Daring Do, explorer of remains of ancient civilizations, and  an Egyptian heroine, do the math :dash: . Plus since it's obvious each one of those heroes will go in parallel with each of the Mane6, and I think Somnambula will be parallel with Pinks, who Dashie just happens to bring along :orly:  

For Change a Changeling, since Thorax told Spike about the renegade changelings, there is a slight possibility that Trixie being in it was a typo, and it turns out to be a Spike/Starlight combo episode. I could be wrong though! I could be wrong! It's just a speculation! We'll know for sure next week on the promo for that episode!

Wouldn't be the first episode though to have a typo like that! I mean, last year's changeling episode had Sunburst's name in the synopsis instead of Starlight.

Edited by MegaSean45

15 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:

For Change a Changeling, since Thorax told Spike about the renegade changelings, there is a slight possibility that Trixie being in it was a typo, and it turns out to be a Spike/Starlight combo episode. I could be wrong though! I could be wrong! It's just a speculation! We'll know for sure next week on the promo for that episode!

Wouldn't be the first episode though to have a typo like that! I mean, last year's changeling episode had Sunburst's name in the synopsis instead of Starlight.

I guess it depends on whether Thorax himself asks for help (does he have those neato scarab comm devices like Chrysalis had? :ph34r:) or whether it's a map episode. If it's a map episode, then Spike won't go with them since he already got called this season and the show never sends anyone but who the map requests.

So I guess we'll know in the first few moments when it airs in 2 weeks!

1 hour ago, Truffles said:

I guess it depends on whether Thorax himself asks for help (does he have those neato scarab comm devices like Chrysalis had? :ph34r:) or whether it's a map episode. If it's a map episode, then Spike won't go with them since he already got called this season and the show never sends anyone but who the map requests.

So I guess we'll know in the first few moments when it airs in 2 weeks!

Starlight was called this season too, remember? :P 

48 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

Starlight was called this season too, remember? :P 

Oops, I forgot about that! :lol: Maybe it will be Thorax asking directly, then? That does bode a little better for Spike.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Truffles said:

Oops, I forgot about that! :lol: Maybe it will be Thorax asking directly, then? That does bode a little better for Spike.

Hey who knows? Maybe Starlight and Trixie ARE gonna be called by the map! The number of times characters get called by the map doesn't really matter regardless! :P After all, each of the Mane Six got called TWICE in season 5! All at once in the first episode, and 2 at a time throughout the season!