Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private To Live Vicariously (1x1 with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

@Techno Universal

Scarlet, a 19 year old university student at the Forest Hill RMIT campus, had just finished classes for the day and as it was Friday, she decided to go to the Timezone at the nearby shopping center. After packing up her books into her bag, she set out to the arcade with the intent on beating her own score at the DDR machine. 

Brushing a few strands of her deep red hair with silver highlights out of her face, she smiles as she reaches the arcade and looks around, seeing that the DDR machine wasn't in use. She walks over to the machine and swipes her VIP card and goes through the song list, finding the song she wanted, which happened to be "Stamp on the Ground" by Italobrothers and then choosing expert as the difficulty setting.

Scarlet was a well known and liked person around the arcade, and not just because of her friendly demeanor but because of how good she was at certain games, and she'd often give tips to kids who were struggling with the games she was good at. Due to her popularity, a crowd almost immediately grew to be around the machine as they watched the beautiful red haired girl play on her favorite game.

Link to OOC Topic: https://mlpforums.com/topic/169436-to-live-vicariously/

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

@Techno Universal

Scarlet, a 19 year old university student at the Forest Hill RMIT campus, had just finished classes for the day and as it was Friday, she decided to go to the Timezone at the nearby shopping center. After packing up her books into her bag, she set out to the arcade with the intent on beating her own score at the DDR machine. 

Brushing a few strands of her deep red hair with silver highlights out of her face, she smiles as she reaches the arcade and looks around, seeing that the DDR machine wasn't in use. She walks over to the machine and swipes her VIP card and goes through the song list, finding the song she wanted, which happened to be "Stamp on the Ground" by Italobrothers and then choosing expert as the difficulty setting.

Scarlet was a well known and liked person around the arcade, and not just because of her friendly demeanor but because of how good she was at certain games, and she'd often give tips to kids who were struggling with the games she was good at. Due to her popularity, a crowd almost immediately grew to be around the machine as they watched the beautiful red haired girl play on her favorite game.

That day was also John's 18th birthday party and at the time John was mostly playing on the monster drop machine. John was getting tons of jackpots on the game as he was extremely good at getting the timing perfect for shooting a jackpot. At this point John was shouting loudly with his friends as he was extremely excited about getting 20 jackpots in a row and he was about to try to get a 21st jackpot...

JO: ALRIGHTY BOYS!!! LET'S GO FOR 21!!! 

Just now, Techno Universal said:

That day was also John's 18th birthday party and at the time John was mostly playing on the monster drop machine. John was getting tons of jackpots on the game as he was extremely good at getting the timing perfect for shooting a jackpot. At this point John was shouting loudly with his friends as he was extremely excited about getting 20 jackpots in a row and he was about to try to get a 21st jackpot...

JO: ALRIGHTY BOYS!!! LET'S GO FOR 21!!! 

Scarlet's feet were a blur and she had already gotten half way through the song without missing a beat and the crowd only grew bigger and bigger, as the cheering also grew louder and louder.

"Come on Scarlet! You can do it! GO GIRL!" One of Scarlet's friends cheers her on as Scarlet continued to dance without missing a bit.

8 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet's feet were a blur and she had already gotten half way through the song without missing a beat and the crowd only grew bigger and bigger, as the cheering also grew louder and louder.

"Come on Scarlet! You can do it! GO GIRL!" One of Scarlet's friends cheers her on as Scarlet continued to dance without missing a bit.

John then tried to swipe his VIP card extremely fast but he accidentally flicked it and the card went straight towards Scarlet's head...

JO: Okay I need to swipe for 21! Ahh!!!

John let out a brief and cringy scream when he flicked his card and one of his friends was recoding on their phone...    

John then tried to swipe his VIP card extremely fast but he accidentally flicked it and the card went straight towards Scarlet's head...

JO: Okay I need to swipe for 21! Ahh!!!

John let out a brief and cringy scream when he flicked his card and one of his friends was recoding on their phone...    

Scarlet saw the card flying towards her head from out of the corner of her eye and instantly ducked while still dancing and then the song ended and she finishes dancing to the cheering of the crowd. After wiping the sweat from her brow, she looks at the screen then gasps and jumps around clapping her hands excitedly "I did it! I finally beat my score and I perfectly beat the song on expert!" she exclaims.

32 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet saw the card flying towards her head from out of the corner of her eye and instantly ducked while still dancing and then the song ended and she finishes dancing to the cheering of the crowd. After wiping the sweat from her brow, she looks at the screen then gasps and jumps around clapping her hands excitedly "I did it! I finally beat my score and I perfectly beat the song on expert!" she exclaims.

The card then bounced off the DDR machine floor and slotted itself right in the back of Scarlet's shirt...

JO: Uhh... Opps...

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

The card then bounced off the DDR machine floor and slotted itself right in the back of Scarlet's shirt...

JO: Uhh... Opps...

Scarlet then felt something hit her shirt and reaches for it to see it was the VIP card "Uh..who's is this?" she asks, looking around as the crowd begun to disperse, leaving only her and a few of her friends there.

9 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet then felt something hit her shirt and reaches for it to see it was the VIP card "Uh..who's is this?" she asks, looking around as the crowd begun to disperse, leaving only her and a few of her friends there.

John then walked up to Scarlet very nervously...

JO: Uhh sorry about that! I was just trying to do a quick swipe with my card on the monster drop and it then flicked out of my hand and straight into the back of you're shirt! Anyways I literally have a streak of 20 jackpots in a row on the monster drop and I was swiping so I could attempt a 21st jackpot! Anyways it's just I'm in the middle of my 18th party right now so I'll get back to the monster drop plus feel free to watch me in action with winning jackpots on that thing!

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

John then walked up to Scarlet very nervously...

JO: Uhh sorry about that! I was just trying to do a quick swipe with my card on the monster drop and it then flicked out of my hand and straight into the back of you're shirt! Anyways I literally have a streak of 20 jackpots in a row on the monster drop and I was swiping so I could attempt a 21st jackpot! Anyways it's just I'm in the middle of my 18th party right now so I'll get back to the monster drop plus feel free to watch me in action with winning jackpots on that thing!

Scarlet then smiles "I'd love to watch, need a break from dancing for a bit anyway" she says as she hands John his card, but as she does, their eyes meet and Scarlet blushes., and after mumbling something, she runs off, still blushing,.

"Oooh she lieks you" One of Scarlet's friends teases John

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet then smiles "I'd love to watch, need a break from dancing for a bit anyway" she says as she hands John his card, but as she does, their eyes meet and Scarlet blushes., and after mumbling something, she runs off, still blushing,.

"Oooh she lieks you" One of Scarlet's friends teases John

John then turned to Scarlet's friend...

JO: Well I'm now thinking that that girl really does have something special to do with me.

(I'm actually already really good at winning jackpots on the monster drop at this stage as so far I have a record of winning three jackpots in a row. Anyways I'll probably be a lot better at it by the time I'm 18! :) )

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

John then turned to Scarlet's friend...

JO: Well I'm now thinking that that girl really does have something special to do with me.

(I'm actually already really good at winning jackpots on the monster drop at this stage as so far I have a record of winning three jackpots in a row. Anyways I'll probably be a lot better at it by the time I'm 18! :) )

(Coo, wish I was actually good at DDR, but I'm incredibly uncoordinated and clumzy lol

The friend smiles "Possibly, but you should go to her, just..." she smiles "Scarlet is shy and timid, that's why she ran off like that"

Meanwhile, Scarlet had her face buried in one of her school books while trying to hide her blush and eat some cheese and gravy covered fries with a burger 

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

(Coo, wish I was actually good at DDR, but I'm incredibly uncoordinated and clumzy lol

The friend smiles "Possibly, but you should go to her, just..." she smiles "Scarlet is shy and timid, that's why she ran off like that"

Meanwhile, Scarlet had her face buried in one of her school books while trying to hide her blush and eat some cheese and gravy covered fries with a burger 

JO: She's shy. That's literally exactly like me in a way when I'm around new people. I guess maybe I should get into this.

John then walked up to Scarlet and he was extremely nervous...

JO: So hi there. I've noticed that your just a bit shy and I'm no different in that aspect. Heck I'm even forcing myself in a way to talk to you as this is something that I would usually never do but it's just I'm interested in how your extremely similar to me.

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: She's shy. That's literally exactly like me in a way when I'm around new people. I guess maybe I should get into this.

John then walked up to Scarlet and he was extremely nervous...

JO: So hi there. I've noticed that your just a bit shy and I'm no different in that aspect. Heck I'm even forcing myself in a way to talk to you as this is something that I would usually never do but it's just I'm interested in how your extremely similar to me.

Scarlet looked up and swallowed a bite of her burger "Y-yeah, I d-don't really talk to new people much" she says and moves aside to let him sit down "I just really came here to relax after a long week of classes" she says with a smile

14 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet looked up and swallowed a bite of her burger "Y-yeah, I d-don't really talk to new people much" she says and moves aside to let him sit down "I just really came here to relax after a long week of classes" she says with a smile

(I'm most likely going to get into art when I go to TAFE after I finish high school. Anyways that's what I'm doing at TAFE in the RP currently. :) )

JO: Well I have had quite a long and hard week myself with working on artworks at my TAFE corse. Anyways I am focusing my artworks on a concept of a perfect society. It's a word called Troneon and it's run by a single company called Celestial labs plus I've got a bunch of images of my artworks on my IPad here!

John then showed Scarlet a bunch of artworks he did of the city of Troneon...   

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(I'm most likely going to get into art when I go to TAFE after I finish high school. Anyways that's what I'm doing at TAFE in the RP currently. :) )

JO: Well I have had quite a long and hard week myself with working on artworks at my TAFE corse. Anyways I am focusing my artworks on a concept of a perfect society. It's a word called Troneon and it's run by a single company called Celestial labs plus I've got a bunch of images of my artworks on my IPad here!

John then showed Scarlet a bunch of artworks he did of the city of Troneon...   

Scarlet smiles "Oh wow they are really good, I do a bit of digital art myself, but it's more of a hobby than anything else" she says and continues to eat "Want some?" she then offers some fries to John

7 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "Oh wow they are really good, I do a bit of digital art myself, but it's more of a hobby than anything else" she says and continues to eat "Want some?" she then offers some fries to John

JO: Yeah it's like only until I started at TAFE I was able to actually get good at digital art plus this one is one I call future runner. It's me running through the streets of Troneon and there's even protocol lines in the background and I've even got a blue neon outline around me! Anyways I don't usually do this but I might as well for this occasion!

John then started slowly eating the fries that Scarlet offered him... 

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah it's like only until I started at TAFE I was able to actually get good at digital art plus this one is one I call future runner. It's me running through the streets of Troneon and there's even protocol lines in the background and I've even got a blue neon outline around me! Anyways I don't usually do this but I might as well for this occasion!

John then started slowly eating the fries that Scarlet offered him... 

Scarlet smiles a little "That's really good" she says, paying close attention to the attention to detail and then hands his art back to him "I'll get us another box of these chips" she says and gets up to make an order "Hungry? My shout"

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles a little "That's really good" she says, paying close attention to the attention to detail and then hands his art back to him "I'll get us another box of these chips" she says and gets up to make an order "Hungry? My shout"

JO: Well I'm not exactly that hungry at the moment as I just had lunch around half an hour ago but really don't mind you getting me something. Even though I'm thinking that you seriously don't have to get me anything!

31 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Well I'm not exactly that hungry at the moment as I just had lunch around half an hour ago but really don't mind you getting me something. Even though I'm thinking that you seriously don't have to get me anything!

Scarlet smiles "It's your birthday so I'd feel bad not getting you at least something small" she says as she gets him a hotdog along with the new box of chips covered in cheese and gravy "There you go, food should be ready soon"

27 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "It's your birthday so I'd feel bad not getting you at least something small" she says as she gets him a hotdog along with the new box of chips covered in cheese and gravy "There you go, food should be ready soon"

JO: Uhh okay I guess that's logical. Well today is my 18th so it's really a big birthday for me! Anyways have you noticed that in a lot of my artworks I've included characters from MLP?  

JO: Uhh okay I guess that's logical. Well today is my 18th so it's really a big birthday for me! Anyways have you noticed that in a lot of my artworks I've included characters from MLP?  

Scarlet smiles "Yeah I did, I love that show" she says as she puts her books back in her bag "So any other games you like here? I'm quite partial to the basketball and skill ball ones"

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "Yeah I did, I love that show" she says as she puts her books back in her bag "So any other games you like here? I'm quite partial to the basketball and skill ball ones"

JO: Well really at the moment I'm really only into monster drop because of my perfect timing trick that I use to win jackpot after jackpot. Anyways the reason why MLP is in my concept of Troneon is because the ponies from the show would literally be able to mentor us into a perfect society if they were living along side us. Plus maybe you might be able to master the trick I use to win jackpots on the monster drop if you give it a try! 

45 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Well really at the moment I'm really only into monster drop because of my perfect timing trick that I use to win jackpot after jackpot. Anyways the reason why MLP is in my concept of Troneon is because the ponies from the show would literally be able to mentor us into a perfect society if they were living along side us. Plus maybe you might be able to master the trick I use to win jackpots on the monster drop if you give it a try! 

Scarlet smiles as she thanks the employee who brought out their food and got up "Sure, maybe we can see about tag teaming? I learn from you and you in turn learn from me?" she suggests with a soft giggle

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles as she thanks the employee who brought out their food and got up "Sure, maybe we can see about tag teaming? I learn from you and you in turn learn from me?" she suggests with a soft giggle

JO: Yeah I guess that's a good idea. Anyways every time I think of tag teaming I always think of that Cars tall tail episode where Mator was a monster truck wrestler. Anyways let's get to it!

John then went over to the monster drop machine... 

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah I guess that's a good idea. Anyways every time I think of tag teaming I always think of that Cars tall tail episode where Mator was a monster truck wrestler. Anyways let's get to it!

John then went over to the monster drop machine... 

Scarlet giggles and follows John, sitting down next to him as she watched him play the Monster Drop. One of her friends followed and teased them "oooh Scarlet, finally got yourself a boyfriend eh?"

Scarlet blushes and just watches John