Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private To Live Vicariously (1x1 with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Plus when I went to the convention in 2016 I managed to get a 300$ Lego train set for cheap! Anyways this year I saw a Comenge train model that was running on the Lego MUGS club train layout! The Comenge trains are basically the stainless steel trains from the 80s that are running on our suburban train network today! 

Scarlet smiles and listens as she scoots even close to him, but then she frowns a little "I-I just hope that..that your family likes and approves of me"

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and listens as she scoots even close to him, but then she frowns a little "I-I just hope that..that your family likes and approves of me"

JO: Well since I'm 18 now and you look like your a similar age to me my parents should be completely fine with me having you as a girlfriend. Anyways I do legally have my own rights over things like that now so really my parents don't have much control over me anymore. Anyways my parents would actually be really happy to see that I've found someone that's literally like an early bata build version of me!

Just now, Techno Universal said:

JO: Well since I'm 18 now and you look like your a similar age to me my parents should be completely fine with me having you as a girlfriend. Anyways I do legally have my own rights over things like that now so really my parents don't have much control over me anymore. Anyways my parents would actually be really happy to see that I've found someone that's literally like an early bata build version of me!

(that is something I am worried about, even though you'd be 18, I will be well 31)

She nods and smiles "Well yeah, I think my family will be the same, well sorta, I mean you're like the alpha version of me, but I think they'd see you as someone who would be able to build up my confidence and self esteem"

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

(that is something I am worried about, even though you'd be 18, I will be well 31)

She nods and smiles "Well yeah, I think my family will be the same, well sorta, I mean you're like the alpha version of me, but I think they'd see you as someone who would be able to build up my confidence and self esteem"

(Yeah that's why I'll probably keep our relationship a secret in I'm 20-25 and probably by that point I'll be living in my own house. :) )

JO: Yeah like we could be extremely important to each other! Like I could make you stronger and happier while you motivate me and give me a strong reason to be alive!

19 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

(Yeah that's why I'll probably keep our relationship a secret in I'm 20-25 and probably by that point I'll be living in my own house. :) )

JO: Yeah like we could be extremely important to each other! Like I could make you stronger and happier while you motivate me and give me a strong reason to be alive!

Scarlet liked the thought of that and smiles as she gently kisses him on the cheek "So, wanna learn how to get a high score on the skill ball game or the basketball game? Or..we could just play some co op games like House of the Dead or Time Crisis" she suggests

1 hour ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet liked the thought of that and smiles as she gently kisses him on the cheek "So, wanna learn how to get a high score on the skill ball game or the basketball game? Or..we could just play some co op games like House of the Dead or Time Crisis" she suggests

JO: Well really to be honest I'm not exactly into those sort of games that much but still at my place I'll have to show you around my Minecraft creative world! It's a word called The Village and it's literally a creative project that I've been working on since April of 2013! It's literally the biggest world and it's actually extremely fascinating to compere the first building ps I built to the newer ones that I built more recently! It's like looking at my building style through time! 

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Well really to be honest I'm not exactly into those sort of games that much but still at my place I'll have to show you around my Minecraft creative world! It's a word called The Village and it's literally a creative project that I've been working on since April of 2013! It's literally the biggest world and it's actually extremely fascinating to compere the first building ps I built to the newer ones that I built more recently! It's like looking at my building style through time! 

Scarlet nods "Well I'm not really into the shooting games either I just suggested them as we can play them together" she says but then looks at him "But I do really enjoy the skill ball and basketball games, I-I'm actually trying to save up my tickets to get that really cute plush over there" she says, pointing to a cute Otter plush holding a plush fish in it's paws "It's just so cute and otters are among my favorite animals"

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "Well I'm not really into the shooting games either I just suggested them as we can play them together" she says but then looks at him "But I do really enjoy the skill ball and basketball games, I-I'm actually trying to save up my tickets to get that really cute plush over there" she says, pointing to a cute Otter plush holding a plush fish in it's paws "It's just so cute and otters are among my favorite animals"

JO: That's actually really nice! But still have you always wanted a plushy of your MLP OC if you have one? Anyways my OC is Techno Universal and he's literally what I see that I'll be in the near future. Plus I've always wanted a plushy of him as it would just be so nice to have a physical real world plushy of Techno that I could actually touch and cuddle with. Anyways here's a couple of artworks that only have Techno in them!

John then showed Scarlet a couple of artworks he did of Techno. One of the artworks was Techno in a windy grass field with his massive cape on...

17 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: That's actually really nice! But still have you always wanted a plushy of your MLP OC if you have one? Anyways my OC is Techno Universal and he's literally what I see that I'll be in the near future. Plus I've always wanted a plushy of him as it would just be so nice to have a physical real world plushy of Techno that I could actually touch and cuddle with. Anyways here's a couple of artworks that only have Techno in them!

John then showed Scarlet a couple of artworks he did of Techno. One of the artworks was Techno in a windy grass field with his massive cape on...

Scarlet smiles "Well I'd love a custom plush of my OC Celestial Flight, but those are usually pretty expensive, you know" she says as she then shows him some art she had gotten done of Celestial Flight.

1 hour ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "Well I'd love a custom plush of my OC Celestial Flight, but those are usually pretty expensive, you know" she says as she then shows him some art she had gotten done of Celestial Flight.

JO: Yeah it's like the decent costume plushy makers charge above 100$ usually for their work. But still there are those cheap Chinese plushy manufacturing companies that could mean the plushes for cheap but the thing with them is that they try to avoid single custom orders like that and they will only accept your order if you're spending more than 1000$ for like 100 plushes to be made. Anyways really to be honest your OC really does look like an early bata build version of my OC Techno. It's like how my system is seeing you as a bata version of me.

46 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah it's like the decent costume plushy makers charge above 100$ usually for their work. But still there are those cheap Chinese plushy manufacturing companies that could mean the plushes for cheap but the thing with them is that they try to avoid single custom orders like that and they will only accept your order if you're spending more than 1000$ for like 100 plushes to be made. Anyways really to be honest your OC really does look like an early bata build version of my OC Techno. It's like how my system is seeing you as a bata version of me.

Scarlet nods and looks at the two "Now that you say that, Celestial really does look like a beta version of Techno" she giggles "I wonder what they would be doing if they were together like we are now" she asks with a giggel

12 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods and looks at the two "Now that you say that, Celestial really does look like a beta version of Techno" she giggles "I wonder what they would be doing if they were together like we are now" she asks with a giggel

JO: Well to be honest based on my goals and plans for the future we would probably become our OCs in the near future! Anyways they would probably be playing with their massive capes and enjoying the environment.

57 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Well to be honest based on my goals and plans for the future we would probably become our OCs in the near future! Anyways they would probably be playing with their massive capes and enjoying the environment.

Scarlet giggles "I bet the capes will be soft and fluffy, like a really big blanket to snuggle in" she says and then quickly gets out some pencils, sketching over some of her sketches of Celestial with a cape "There, ooh she looks so regal"

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet giggles "I bet the capes will be soft and fluffy, like a really big blanket to snuggle in" she says and then quickly gets out some pencils, sketching over some of her sketches of Celestial with a cape "There, ooh she looks so regal"

JO: Well about that I actually do have a massive navy blue fluffy blanket at home and I'll have to show you my way of cuddling in it when we're in my room! Anyways your OC really looks herself with her cape on there! Anyways when we go to my house I'll try to draw my OC with your OC on my PC in Photoshop!

(Yeah by the time I'm 18 I'll probably be a good Photoshop artist! :) )

58 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Well about that I actually do have a massive navy blue fluffy blanket at home and I'll have to show you my way of cuddling in it when we're in my room! Anyways your OC really looks herself with her cape on there! Anyways when we go to my house I'll try to draw my OC with your OC on my PC in Photoshop!

(Yeah by the time I'm 18 I'll probably be a good Photoshop artist! :) )

"I love fluffy blankets, I have one myself and love snuggling it at night, it really helps me sleep, I have,,,bad dreams sometimes" she says, almost ashamed of that confession "M-most of them being a..alone"

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

"I love fluffy blankets, I have one myself and love snuggling it at night, it really helps me sleep, I have,,,bad dreams sometimes" she says, almost ashamed of that confession "M-most of them being a..alone"

JO: Yeah it's like my blanket has always helped me sleep to! Plus you're not alone with having bad dreams as there's a series of really frightening dreams I've had for most of my life. Like basically the dreams are actually real future events except I somehow die in them like there was even a dream that took place at this very time and just as we were playing on the Monster Drop machine a terrorist bomb inside the machine detonated and the bomb was a compact hydrogen bomb so it completely incinerated the whole shopping centre leaving nothing but a crater here. But still I thought I was alone as a potential universal being but now it looks like I've finally found another real universal being! Anyways you're now officially not alone anymore as you've now got me!

14 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah it's like my blanket has always helped me sleep to! Plus you're not alone with having bad dreams as there's a series of really frightening dreams I've had for most of my life. Like basically the dreams are actually real future events except I somehow die in them like there was even a dream that took place at this very time and just as we were playing on the Monster Drop machine a terrorist bomb inside the machine detonated and the bomb was a compact hydrogen bomb so it completely incinerated the whole shopping centre leaving nothing but a crater here. But still I thought I was alone as a potential universal being but now it looks like I've finally found another real universal being! Anyways you're now officially not alone anymore as you've now got me!

Scarlet smiles and hugs John close "I-I know, it's something I will have to get used to, but I'm sure it won't take too long for me to do that" 

28 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and hugs John close "I-I know, it's something I will have to get used to, but I'm sure it won't take too long for me to do that" 

JO: Yeah knowing how fast I adapt to things you should be the same by what I've seen in you! Anyways my party has already ended and earlier I was just playing the Monster drop with my friends that chose to stay a bit longer with me after the party but now they've just left to go home so we might as well head to my house then! So if you drove here I could direct you to my house or we could take a couple of buses to get to my house! 

Just now, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah knowing how fast I adapt to things you should be the same by what I've seen in you! Anyways my party has already ended and earlier I was just playing the Monster drop with my friends that chose to stay a bit longer with me after the party but now they've just left to go home so we might as well head to my house then! So if you drove here I could direct you to my house or we could take a couple of buses to get to my house! 

Scarlet smiles and nods "Cool, well I drove here, so we can drive back to your place, I'll just text my folks to let them know not to expect me home tonight" she says as she does so before getting a response from her mother. She giggles "Mummy says she and daddy would love to meet you at some point"

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "Cool, well I drove here, so we can drive back to your place, I'll just text my folks to let them know not to expect me home tonight" she says as she does so before getting a response from her mother. She giggles "Mummy says she and daddy would love to meet you at some point"

JO: Yeah to be honest I took the public bus here as my parents were just extremely busy with other things but I guess I could direct you to my house from here! My house is in Blackburn North so it's around a 10 minute drive from here even though it took me 20 minutes to get here on the bus. Anyways the bus is usually slow because of how it has to stop everywhere along the way here but anyways let's head down to your car! To be honest your probably on your green P plates at this point. Anyways I got my red Ps a few months ago and it's just I had to take the bus as my mom is out in our Volkswagen Golf and that's the only car we have that I can drive on my Ps. It's just our turbocharged Ford Falcon XR6 is too powerful by the law for me to drive it on my Ps. Anyways I'll text my parents about this so they are expecting me to arrive in an unknown vehicle!

John then texted his parents: Hi dad I've now got a girlfriend and she's literally a clone of me mentally and you'll see why when I get home! Anyways she'll be driving me home so we can spend the evening together at home!

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah to be honest I took the public bus here as my parents were just extremely busy with other things but I guess I could direct you to my house from here! My house is in Blackburn North so it's around a 10 minute drive from here even though it took me 20 minutes to get here on the bus. Anyways the bus is usually slow because of how it has to stop everywhere along the way here but anyways let's head down to your car! To be honest your probably on your green P plates at this point. Anyways I got my red Ps a few months ago and it's just I had to take the bus as my mom is out in our Volkswagen Golf and that's the only car we have that I can drive on my Ps. It's just our turbocharged Ford Falcon XR6 is too powerful by the law for me to drive it on my Ps. Anyways I'll text my parents about this so they are expecting me to arrive in an unknown vehicle!

John then texted his parents: Hi dad I've now got a girlfriend and she's literally a clone of me mentally and you'll see why when I get home! Anyways she'll be driving me home so we can spend the evening together at home!

Scarlet smiles and nods "Mhm, not very far from getting my full license in a year or so" she says as she gets up but then smiles "Woudl you mind if I tried to win that Otter plus first?" she asks, as she had something special in mind for it.

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "Mhm, not very far from getting my full license in a year or so" she says as she gets up but then smiles "Woudl you mind if I tried to win that Otter plus first?" she asks, as she had something special in mind for it.

JO: Well to be honest you might as well try and win that plushy for now but seriously to be honest because I've been winning so many jackpots on this Monster drop machine in the last few months I'll have an unbelievable amount of tickets by this point plus there's no interesting prizes available right now so to be honest I'm happy to let you use my tickets to win your otter plushy! 

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Well to be honest you might as well try and win that plushy for now but seriously to be honest because I've been winning so many jackpots on this Monster drop machine in the last few months I'll have an unbelievable amount of tickets by this point plus there's no interesting prizes available right now so to be honest I'm happy to let you use my tickets to win your otter plushy! 

Scarlet blushes as she takes the card "T-thank you" she says as she then happily skips over to the counter and asks for the otter plush, which she then hugs tightly, thanks the clerk and then skips back over to John, and though it was pretty obvious, she asks him to close his eyes and hold out his hands.

13 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet blushes as she takes the card "T-thank you" she says as she then happily skips over to the counter and asks for the otter plush, which she then hugs tightly, thanks the clerk and then skips back over to John, and though it was pretty obvious, she asks him to close his eyes and hold out his hands.

JO: Well really I've probably still got an unbelievable amount of tickets on my card still so everything is still all good for me! Anyways what is it!?

John then closed his eyes and held out his hands...

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Well really I've probably still got an unbelievable amount of tickets on my card still so everything is still all good for me! Anyways what is it!?

John then closed his eyes and held out his hands...

Scarlet smiles as she then places the Otter plush in his hands and kisses his cheeks "Happy birthday love, I hope you like your present"