Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private To Live Vicariously (1x1 with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles as she then places the Otter plush in his hands and kisses his cheeks "Happy birthday love, I hope you like your present"

John then opened his eyes to then snuggle with the plushy...

JO: Ohh really you didn't have to but still now that I'm cuddling the plushy I actually really love it so thanks love! Anyways let's head on to my house now!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

John then opened his eyes to then snuggle with the plushy...

JO: Ohh really you didn't have to but still now that I'm cuddling the plushy I actually really love it so thanks love! Anyways let's head on to my house now!

Scarlet smiles and kisses his cheek before taking his hand "Sure, lets go, my car is in the carpark..obviously" she says with a soft giggle, enjoying seeing John snuggling the plush she had gotten him.

6 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and kisses his cheek before taking his hand "Sure, lets go, my car is in the carpark..obviously" she says with a soft giggle, enjoying seeing John snuggling the plush she had gotten him.

They then arrived at Scarlet's car...

JO: Okay this is actually not the newest car but it's still perfect for driving in like our Ford!

16 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

They then arrived at Scarlet's car...

JO: Okay this is actually not the newest car but it's still perfect for driving in like our Ford!

Scarlet smiles "It's cheap to run and maintain and gets me to where I need to go, though I am saving up for a new car soon" she says as she opens the door for him "S-so how did your parents react when you told them you have a girlfriend now?"

22 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "It's cheap to run and maintain and gets me to where I need to go, though I am saving up for a new car soon" she says as she opens the door for him "S-so how did your parents react when you told them you have a girlfriend now?"

JO: Well they were sort of making fun of it like they were saying things like: Ohh!!! You've got a girlfriend now!!! Anyways our Ford is actually getting a little bit expensive to service and maintain now even though it's a car from 2004. Plus the Ford Falcons are starting to gain value in the market now as our Ford would probably sell for around 8-10 thousand dollars at this point but still we could keep it in good condition for another 20 years and it would worth a lot more! Anyways our family friend Graham has a 100% original EH Holden from 1965 and that car is literally in perfect condition plus it's worth just over 100 grand if it's sold! Like literally that car is now worth more than what it was when it was brand new from the factory plus that car was manufactured the same year that my mom was born on! Anyways let's go!

John then got in the passenger seat and he had a massive smile on...  

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Well they were sort of making fun of it like they were saying things like: Ohh!!! You've got a girlfriend now!!! Anyways our Ford is actually getting a little bit expensive to service and maintain now even though it's a car from 2004. Plus the Ford Falcons are starting to gain value in the market now as our Ford would probably sell for around 8-10 thousand dollars at this point but still we could keep it in good condition for another 20 years and it would worth a lot more! Anyways our family friend Graham has a 100% original EH Holden from 1965 and that car is literally in perfect condition plus it's worth just over 100 grand if it's sold! Like literally that car is now worth more than what it was when it was brand new from the factory plus that car was manufactured the same year that my mom was born on! Anyways let's go!

John then got in the passenger seat and he had a massive smile on...  

Scarlet nods "Yeah, mine were sort of the same, though my daddy was a bit overly protective, saying that he wants to meet you as soon as possible...it's because of..my disability" she says softly but smiles at John as she gets into the driver's seat "so, what's your adress?"

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "Yeah, mine were sort of the same, though my daddy was a bit overly protective, saying that he wants to meet you as soon as possible...it's because of..my disability" she says softly but smiles at John as she gets into the driver's seat "so, what's your adress?"

JO: So I believe it's... Anyways I'll just direct you there as were driving! Anyways for now you want to get over to Springfield road and turn down there as my estate is down that way! Anyways my parents have always been paranoid of the bad people and psychopaths on the internet so that's why they made a rule where would couldn't have any sort of social media account until we turn 18 and I've actually been on MLP forums since I was a 15 year old and that's our secret! Plus my parents are quite over protective over me so let's just hope they don't mistake you for some psychopath or sex offender faking their identity. Anyways I really can see that your just like me and hopefully my parents see the same in you as what they see in me! 

23 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: So I believe it's... Anyways I'll just direct you there as were driving! Anyways for now you want to get over to Springfield road and turn down there as my estate is down that way! Anyways my parents have always been paranoid of the bad people and psychopaths on the internet so that's why they made a rule where would couldn't have any sort of social media account until we turn 18 and I've actually been on MLP forums since I was a 15 year old and that's our secret! Plus my parents are quite over protective over me so let's just hope they don't mistake you for some psychopath or sex offender faking their identity. Anyways I really can see that your just like me and hopefully my parents see the same in you as what they see in me! 

Scarlet nods "I can understand, but they don't have to worry" she says as she looks down at her arms, she sighs before continuing to drive to the directions that John had given her, "I've got a bit of a bad history myself" she says and then leaves it at that.

12 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "I can understand, but they don't have to worry" she says as she looks down at her arms, she sighs before continuing to drive to the directions that John had given her, "I've got a bit of a bad history myself" she says and then leaves it at that.

JO: Yeah maybe it would be a good idea to go deep into your history when we're alone together at my house. Anyways there's really nothing bad in my past except for the extreme depression attacks I experienced when my parents were punishing me for something. Like the attacks were so bad that I was having thoughts that I wanted my parents to learn their mistake my killing myself by smashing my head through my bedroom window and slicing my throat on the broken glass. It really was true suffering for me during those attacks but anyways here we are at number 33 in my estate! You can park on my driveway for now but you might have to move your car later when mom comes home so my mom can get her car into the garage. Anyways it's actually really quite and peaceful in this private estate street!

(This is a screenshot from the start of the video I'm working on and this is actually the front of my house! Plus my house was completed in 1998 and my parents brought this house for around 650 grand back in 1997 when the house was still under construction! Though our house is probably worth just over a million dollars because of the recent skyrocketing realestate prices! :)

image.thumb.png.edd21c2933ac7a4a4f00f7dcde737484.png

)

Edited by Techno Universal

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah maybe it would be a good idea to go deep into your history when we're alone together at my house. Anyways there's really nothing bad in my past except for the extreme depression attacks I experienced when my parents were punishing me for something. Like the attacks were so bad that I was having thoughts that I wanted my parents to learn their mistake my killing myself by smashing my head through my bedroom window and slicing my throat on the broken glass. It really was true suffering for me during those attacks but anyways here we are at number 33 in my estate! You can park on my driveway for now but you might have to move your car later when mom comes home so my mom can get her car into the garage. Anyways it's actually really quite and peaceful in this private estate street!

(This is a screenshot from the start of the video I'm working on and this is actually the front of my house! Plus my house was completed in 1998 and my parents brought this house for around 650 grand back in 1997 when the house was still under construction! Though our house is probably worth just over a million dollars because of the recent skyrocketing realestate prices! :)

image.thumb.png.edd21c2933ac7a4a4f00f7dcde737484.png

)

Scarlet smiles and nods as she then parks the car, but nervously stayed in her seat "W-what if they don't like me?" she asks somewhat unsure of everything, "I-I don't handle rejection well" she says softly.

13 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods as she then parks the car, but nervously stayed in her seat "W-what if they don't like me?" she asks somewhat unsure of everything, "I-I don't handle rejection well" she says softly.

JO: Well really I don't take rejection well myself as it really does make me feel slightly depressed to get rejected. Anyways my parents have been waiting for me to get into a relationship for a long time so they are half excited to see you and half untrustworthy of you. But still my parents know that they can trust me to make sure you don't do anything bad so my parents should be all cool with us!

John then got out of the car to then open the security door and the front door with his house keys. He then went inside the door...

JO: Hey dad! I've got someone special here for you to meet!

DAD: Ahh you're back John so how was your party? I'm really sorry I couldn't go. It was just I was so busy with working from home here!

JO: That's okay dad but I would like you to meet my first girlfriend Scarlet! Scarlet why don't you come in and say hello to my dad!?

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Well really I don't take rejection well myself as it really does make me feel slightly depressed to get rejected. Anyways my parents have been waiting for me to get into a relationship for a long time so they are half excited to see you and half untrustworthy of you. But still my parents know that they can trust me to make sure you don't do anything bad so my parents should be all cool with us!

John then got out of the car to then open the security door and the front door with his house keys. He then went inside the door...

JO: Hey dad! I've got someone special here for you to meet!

DAD: Ahh you're back John so how was your party? I'm really sorry I couldn't go. It was just I was so busy with working from home here!

JO: That's okay dad but I would like you to meet my first girlfriend Scarlet! Scarlet why don't you come in and say hello to my dad!?

Scarlet turns her car off and stays behind John, she looks out from behind him and smiles shyly at John's dad "H-hello sir, it is nice to meet you"

10 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet turns her car off and stays behind John, she looks out from behind him and smiles shyly at John's dad "H-hello sir, it is nice to meet you"

DAD: Ohh Scarlet it's lovely to have you here! To be honest John has never been in a relationship in his life and your pretty much his first ever girlfriend! Anyways John is really nice and friendly so you would really enjoy him! Plus he can be silly and immature at times but that's just his way of entertaining others! Also Scarlet could you please take off your shoes and leave them next to the front door as we just want to keep the house clean!

JO: Okay dad I'll get her settled and I'll do some fun things with her in my room! Okay Scarlet just follow me to my bedroom!

John then closed and locked the two front doors behind Scarlet to then take off his runners and put them next to the front door. He then went upstairs to his bedroom...

Just now, Techno Universal said:

DAD: Ohh Scarlet it's lovely to have you here! To be honest John has never been in a relationship in his life and your pretty much his first ever girlfriend! Anyways John is really nice and friendly so you would really enjoy him! Plus he can be silly and immature at times but that's just his way of entertaining others! Also Scarlet could you please take off your shoes and leave them next to the front door as we just want to keep the house clean!

JO: Okay dad I'll get her settled and I'll do some fun things with her in my room! Okay Scarlet just follow me to my bedroom!

John then closed and locked the two front doors behind Scarlet to then take off his runners and put them next to the front door. He then went upstairs to his bedroom...

Scarlet nodded and took off her shoes "I-it was actually kind of his silliness at the arcade earlier that helped me fall for him in the first place" she giggles "and thank you for having me over" she says before following John to his room, but then looks to his dad once more "I-it's okay about his immaturity and silliness, I-I'm like that too, b-because of my disability" she says shyly before hiding behind John "A-and John i-is the first for me as well"

9 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nodded and took off her shoes "I-it was actually kind of his silliness at the arcade earlier that helped me fall for him in the first place" she giggles "and thank you for having me over" she says before following John to his room, but then looks to his dad once more "I-it's okay about his immaturity and silliness, I-I'm like that too, b-because of my disability" she says shyly before hiding behind John "A-and John i-is the first for me as well"

DAD: Well that's probably exactly why John choose you to be his girlfriend Scarlet! It's probably because John sees that your mostly the same as him mentally plus he's been waiting to find someone like him for a long time!

JO: Okay and here's my room! I know it's quite a mess on my Lego workbench right now but I've tried to make it as organised as possible! Plus I really am a perfectionist when it comes to my Lego stuff plus there's my Blanket on my bed and since we're alone up here I guess I could show you what I really enjoy doing with my blanket!

John then went under his blanket only to then put it on as a cape...

JO: Now you're pretty much the first person I've showed this off to plus it's really nice to wear my blanket like this.

John then sat down on his bed...

JO: So why don't you cuddle in my blanket!?

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

DAD: Well that's probably exactly why John choose you to be his girlfriend Scarlet! It's probably because John sees that your mostly the same as him mentally plus he's been waiting to find someone like him for a long time!

JO: Okay and here's my room! I know it's quite a mess on my Lego workbench right now but I've tried to make it as organised as possible! Plus I really am a perfectionist when it comes to my Lego stuff plus there's my Blanket on my bed and since we're alone up here I guess I could show you what I really enjoy doing with my blanket!

John then went under his blanket only to then put it on as a cape...

JO: Now you're pretty much the first person I've showed this off to plus it's really nice to wear my blanket like this.

John then sat down on his bed...

JO: So why don't you cuddle in my blanket!?

Scarlet giggles and does just that, snuggling up to him in his blanket, she then sniffs the air "Mmm whatever is for dinner smells really good" she says as she then rests her head on John's shoulder, while her eyes scanned the room. 

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet giggles and does just that, snuggling up to him in his blanket, she then sniffs the air "Mmm whatever is for dinner smells really good" she says as she then rests her head on John's shoulder, while her eyes scanned the room. 

TU: Yeah they are cooking spaghetti for dinner tonight plus they are also cooking bacon with it to! Anyways dinner isn't going to be ready for a while so I guess that gives us time to do some fun things! Like look at my massive Lego train set. Anyways you're scanning around a lot and really I'm no different in that aspect when I'm in a new place and environment plus it's also so I can memorise the place in a way where I can literally look at it again in my head in the form of a 3D world!

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah they are cooking spaghetti for dinner tonight plus they are also cooking bacon with it to! Anyways dinner isn't going to be ready for a while so I guess that gives us time to do some fun things! Like look at my massive Lego train set. Anyways you're scanning around a lot and really I'm no different in that aspect when I'm in a new place and environment plus it's also so I can memorise the place in a way where I can literally look at it again in my head in the form of a 3D world!

Scarlet smiles "That's exactly why I do it, so that I can familiarize myself with my surroundings, so for example, if I need to get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I can gt around easily" she says and kisses his cheek and nodded at the idea "I'd love to see your Lego train"

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "That's exactly why I do it, so that I can familiarize myself with my surroundings, so for example, if I need to get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I can gt around easily" she says and kisses his cheek and nodded at the idea "I'd love to see your Lego train"

JO: Yeah really it's a deeply encoded instinct for us to get familiar with the environment! Anyways I'll start my trains!

John then turned on two of his trains and he was running them in different directions to each other and the trains were on separate tracks...

JO: Also you'll really get a headache if you take a look to see how insanely complicated the main switchyard is! Also I almost forgot!

John then wrapped his blanket around Scarlet...

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah really it's a deeply encoded instinct for us to get familiar with the environment! Anyways I'll start my trains!

John then turned on two of his trains and he was running them in different directions to each other and the trains were on separate tracks...

JO: Also you'll really get a headache if you take a look to see how insanely complicated the main switchyard is! Also I almost forgot!

John then wrapped his blanket around Scarlet...

Scarlet giggles and hugs him close while under his blanket "It's okay you like to wear your blanket like a cape and snuggle in it, I do the same thing at my home with my blanket and my plushies as well" she giggles again and watches the trains go by, "I probably would, I never was too good with electronics" she says and closes her eyes for a moment as she winced a little at a sharp pain across her wrist.

1 hour ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet giggles and hugs him close while under his blanket "It's okay you like to wear your blanket like a cape and snuggle in it, I do the same thing at my home with my blanket and my plushies as well" she giggles again and watches the trains go by, "I probably would, I never was too good with electronics" she says and closes her eyes for a moment as she winced a little at a sharp pain across her wrist.

JO: Yeah I could imagine you really enjoy wearing your blanket as a cape yourself! Though it's something I've had to always be secretive of because of how I've figured that people would massively judge me over it but really both of us have no reason to judge each other at all because of how we're both the same! Anyways because of how logical my mindset is I'm actually quite good with electronics and stuff like that. Plus I believe you might of just had a bit of a random nerve pain there!

(I was just watching the footy with my family then! :) )  

JO: Yeah I could imagine you really enjoy wearing your blanket as a cape yourself! Though it's something I've had to always be secretive of because of how I've figured that people would massively judge me over it but really both of us have no reason to judge each other at all because of how we're both the same! Anyways because of how logical my mindset is I'm actually quite good with electronics and stuff like that. Plus I believe you might of just had a bit of a random nerve pain there!

(I was just watching the footy with my family then! :) )  

(Cool)

Scarlet nods "Just..a little reminder of the things I did to myself in the past" she says as she holds him closer and sighs "It's nothing really, but all this Lego is so cool, and.." she then looks down as soon as she hears something "K-kitty!" she exclaims, bending to pick the kitty up but it scurries away, which then makes her start to cry

8 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

(Cool)

Scarlet nods "Just..a little reminder of the things I did to myself in the past" she says as she holds him closer and sighs "It's nothing really, but all this Lego is so cool, and.." she then looks down as soon as she hears something "K-kitty!" she exclaims, bending to pick the kitty up but it scurries away, which then makes her start to cry

JO: Ohh that was Muffin right there! She's actually our next door neighbor's cat and we let her in to the house today! Anyways it's just she's very shy around new people so I'll just have to introduce her to you!

John then ran out of his room for a moment to then come back in holding Muffin in his arms. He then sat down with Scarlet...

JO: Ohh it's okay Muffin! Anyways Scarlet here she is and because Muffin sees that I like you she will see that she can trust you! So you can cuddle her now and she should be okay with you now! Anyways I'll probably have to go to your place sometime and when I go to your place I was thinking if bringing my blanket along so we could cuddle together wearing our blankets as capes!

JO: Ohh that was Muffin right there! She's actually our next door neighbor's cat and we let her in to the house today! Anyways it's just she's very shy around new people so I'll just have to introduce her to you!

John then ran out of his room for a moment to then come back in holding Muffin in his arms. He then sat down with Scarlet...

JO: Ohh it's okay Muffin! Anyways Scarlet here she is and because Muffin sees that I like you she will see that she can trust you! So you can cuddle her now and she should be okay with you now! Anyways I'll probably have to go to your place sometime and when I go to your place I was thinking if bringing my blanket along so we could cuddle together wearing our blankets as capes!

Scarlet sniffles and wipes her tears away "I-I'm sorry, it's just that I really love animals, especially soft, fluffy and cuddly ones like Muffin" she says as she gently takes Muffin into her arms and gently snuggles her with a nod "Y-you could come over tomorrow if you'd like, and that sounds nice, snuggling under our blankets, with my kittens and plushies"

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet sniffles and wipes her tears away "I-I'm sorry, it's just that I really love animals, especially soft, fluffy and cuddly ones like Muffin" she says as she gently takes Muffin into her arms and gently snuggles her with a nod "Y-you could come over tomorrow if you'd like, and that sounds nice, snuggling under our blankets, with my kittens and plushies"

JO: Well to be honest I've only ever cried like that during the depression attacks I've had. Plus Muffin is purring with you now! She must really like you now plus I could come over tomorrow as I've got nothing on tomorrow. Plus I could even maybe spend the whole day with you as otherwise I would be sitting here on my own waching YouTube and browsing the internet all day with nothing better to do! Plus I wonder what exactly you went through in your past? I'm very knowledgeable about how the human mental system works and I'll be able to see exactly what's going on in your head to cause the pains.