Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private To Live Vicariously (1x1 with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

11 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles as they soon arrive back at her parents' house and see that the lights are off "Well they must be asleep, so we should try our best to be quiet until we get to the back half of the house with the interum door closed"

JO: Yeah we wouldn't want to wake them up! Anyways let's just sneak over to your room!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah we wouldn't want to wake them up! Anyways let's just sneak over to your room!

Scarlet nods and picks up the puppies as she slowly and quiet snuck inside the house and then closes and locks the front door behind them and then silently made her way to her room, closing the interum door after them then her bedroom door and with a sigh, flops onto her bed, bu then remembers "John love, could you please feed the pets? I'm sure you'll know how much to give each of them"

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods and picks up the puppies as she slowly and quiet snuck inside the house and then closes and locks the front door behind them and then silently made her way to her room, closing the interum door after them then her bedroom door and with a sigh, flops onto her bed, bu then remembers "John love, could you please feed the pets? I'm sure you'll know how much to give each of them"

JO: Yeah I should know how much to give them.

John then fed Scarlet's pets...

JO: Yeah my really good memory really helped there! Anyways it's time for cuddles!

John then snuggled with Scarlet on her bed and wrapped his cape around her and he snuggled into her cape... 

14 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah I should know how much to give them.

John then fed Scarlet's pets...

JO: Yeah my really good memory really helped there! Anyways it's time for cuddles!

John then snuggled with Scarlet on her bed and wrapped his cape around her and he snuggled into her cape... 

Scarlet smiles and sighs "Thanks John, the animals all seem to be really happy with what and how much you gave them" she says "We ought to make some art of us with the pets and our capes, what do you think?"

3 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and sighs "Thanks John, the animals all seem to be really happy with what and how much you gave them" she says "We ought to make some art of us with the pets and our capes, what do you think?"

TU: Yeah just by saying that Scarlet you're already flooding my mind with tons of really good artworks! Anyways I've got to draw this first because of how cool it is!

John then went on Scarlet's computer and he started to draw a spit screen portrait image of his face and the face of his OC Techno. He was also doing the same for Scarlet...

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah just by saying that Scarlet you're already flooding my mind with tons of really good artworks! Anyways I've got to draw this first because of how cool it is!

John then went on Scarlet's computer and he started to draw a spit screen portrait image of his face and the face of his OC Techno. He was also doing the same for Scarlet...

Scarlet smiles and lay on the bed while Princess had brought her kittens up to snuggle with her, Scarlet smiles and snuggles them "Hello my babies, mummy will be away for a couple of days and nights, but don't worry, my mummy and daddy will be here to give you snuggles, pats and food" she says, to the mewling little kitties.

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and lay on the bed while Princess had brought her kittens up to snuggle with her, Scarlet smiles and snuggles them "Hello my babies, mummy will be away for a couple of days and nights, but don't worry, my mummy and daddy will be here to give you snuggles, pats and food" she says, to the mewling little kitties.

John then looked at Scarlet for a moment with a smile for him to giggle a bit...

JO: That's really adorable! Plus I wonder what you think of the split screen art I'm doing here!

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

John then looked at Scarlet for a moment with a smile for him to giggle a bit...

JO: That's really adorable! Plus I wonder what you think of the split screen art I'm doing here!

Scarlet smiles "that's good hun, maybef for me, make it like a before and after type of piece?" she suggests, still snuggling the kitties as she watched the puppies nom on the food. She sighs and then gets up, getting her sketch book, art pencils and started to sketch out a few things, and this time it was a picture of the kitties and puppies snugging together.

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "that's good hun, maybef for me, make it like a before and after type of piece?" she suggests, still snuggling the kitties as she watched the puppies nom on the food. She sighs and then gets up, getting her sketch book, art pencils and started to sketch out a few things, and this time it was a picture of the kitties and puppies snugging together.

JO: Yeah really it's actually already a before and after consept as the human side of our faces is what we are now and our OC faces are what we were in the future! Like I'm also adding text that says present and future/true form!

John continued to work on the art and he was extremely focused on it...

31 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah really it's actually already a before and after consept as the human side of our faces is what we are now and our OC faces are what we were in the future! Like I'm also adding text that says present and future/true form!

John continued to work on the art and he was extremely focused on it...

Scarlet smiled and opened a can of cherry cola, sipping on it as she continued on her sketch "this is looking really good, I think my lecturer will be very proud of this, for one, it isn't ponies or furry stuff, it's just my pets"

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiled and opened a can of cherry cola, sipping on it as she continued on her sketch "this is looking really good, I think my lecturer will be very proud of this, for one, it isn't ponies or furry stuff, it's just my pets"

JO: Yeah I'm really into drawing MLP and furry stuff myself! Plus other than that I often draw extremely complex mechanical and techy drawings. Like they're like consept and theory designs for the technology in Troneon and I've even drawn up blueprint designs for some of the ponies from MLP! I have submitted all my consepts of my theory to Hasbro recently but they haven't replied yet.

48 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah I'm really into drawing MLP and furry stuff myself! Plus other than that I often draw extremely complex mechanical and techy drawings. Like they're like consept and theory designs for the technology in Troneon and I've even drawn up blueprint designs for some of the ponies from MLP! I have submitted all my consepts of my theory to Hasbro recently but they haven't replied yet.

Scarlet nods "In time love, in time" she says as she puts her sketchbook down and lays back down for a moment "This is really nice, lets hope that I can sleep well tonight, but of course with our link, I'm sure I will, or you'd atleast make sure I do"

8 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "In time love, in time" she says as she puts her sketchbook down and lays back down for a moment "This is really nice, lets hope that I can sleep well tonight, but of course with our link, I'm sure I will, or you'd atleast make sure I do"

TU: Yeah my system will make sure we sleep well plus our capes will make us feel safe to so in our dreams they would protect us from anything!

57 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah my system will make sure we sleep well plus our capes will make us feel safe to so in our dreams they would protect us from anything!

Scarlet smiles and kisses John "That is true, plus the kitties and puppies too, and because nothing bad had happened today, I'm sure I'll do much better and hopefully not have another attack like I did the other night"

2 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and kisses John "That is true, plus the kitties and puppies too, and because nothing bad had happened today, I'm sure I'll do much better and hopefully not have another attack like I did the other night"

JO: Yeah you shouldn't have another attack tonight plus if we wrap ourselves in our capes tonight in bed it would make us feel safe and shielded! While we can have them behind us to feel regal to!

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah you shouldn't have another attack tonight plus if we wrap ourselves in our capes tonight in bed it would make us feel safe and shielded! While we can have them behind us to feel regal to!

Scarlet smiles and closes her eyes "Mmm it will be nice to finally get a good night sleep and rest"

Scarlet smiles and closes her eyes "Mmm it will be nice to finally get a good night sleep and rest"

JO: Yeah it would be so nice! Plus I've just gotten the artwork finished and maybe we should get to sleep in a moment once we clean up ourselves! Anyways I gotta have a shower as I haven't had one since I was home plus I also brought my toiletries from home!

John then went off to the bathroom and closed the door...

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah it would be so nice! Plus I've just gotten the artwork finished and maybe we should get to sleep in a moment once we clean up ourselves! Anyways I gotta have a shower as I haven't had one since I was home plus I also brought my toiletries from home!

John then went off to the bathroom and closed the door...

As John went to have his shower, Scarlet made sure the litter boxes were clean and had fresh litter so that the puppies and kittens had access to them during the night, she then got into her nightie and climbed under the blankets.

8 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

As John went to have his shower, Scarlet made sure the litter boxes were clean and had fresh litter so that the puppies and kittens had access to them during the night, she then got into her nightie and climbed under the blankets.

A few minutes later John came out of the bathroom in his pyjamas and he was also wearing his cape. He then snuggled up in bed with Scarlet...

JO: And it's bed time! Anyways your probebly wearing your cape there! 

Just now, Techno Universal said:

A few minutes later John came out of the bathroom in his pyjamas and he was also wearing his cape. He then snuggled up in bed with Scarlet...

JO: And it's bed time! Anyways your probebly wearing your cape there! 

Scarlet nods "Of course I am, and look, all the kitties and the puppies are asleep on the bed too" she kisses him softly "Goodnight sweetie, I can't wait to show your parents Swinton and Concord"

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "Of course I am, and look, all the kitties and the puppies are asleep on the bed too" she kisses him softly "Goodnight sweetie, I can't wait to show your parents Swinton and Concord"

TU: Yeah let's sleep!

John then wrapped his cape around Scarlet while he also wrapped Scarlet's cape around himself and he then quickly fell into a deep sleep...

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah let's sleep!

John then wrapped his cape around Scarlet while he also wrapped Scarlet's cape around himself and he then quickly fell into a deep sleep...

Scarlet sighed a little in her sleep and snuggled up to John and the pets until she finally fell into a deep, restful sleep.

Scarlet sighed a little in her sleep and snuggled up to John and the pets until she finally fell into a deep, restful sleep.

John was now dreaming and Scarlet was now in his dream. In his dream they were at Cantralot as their OCs and the whole castle was covered in thousands of massive capes that where tied to the walls of the castle. It all looked extremely colourful from the capes plus it was very windy in the dream...

JO: Okey we'll have a lot of fun here! :)

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

John was now dreaming and Scarlet was now in his dream. In his dream they were at Cantralot as their OCs and the whole castle was covered in thousands of massive capes that where tied to the walls of the castle. It all looked extremely colourful from the capes plus it was very windy in the dream...

JO: Okey we'll have a lot of fun here! :)

Scarlet smiles as she begins running around the castle "This is so much fun, oh and looks, I can fly!~" she says as she spreads her wings and starts flying round.

Scarlet smiles as she begins running around the castle "This is so much fun, oh and looks, I can fly!~" she says as she spreads her wings and starts flying round.

The two also had their wings from their OCs and John was frozen for a few seconds as a really big smile was forming on his face. He then started flying around through the capes...

JO: This is literally the best thing ever plus we're in Cantralot!