Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private To Live Vicariously (1x1 with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

John then put his stuff into the car and then got in the front passenger seat. His parents then said goodbye to Scarlet's parents and got into their car to drive home...

JO: Yeah I'll need to take you into that tribal world when we sleep tonight!

John then looked through the box of outfits to see a bunch of tribal loincloth outfits...

JO: Also Scarlet in this box there are also a bunch of tribal loincloth outfits and there's even a few massive leopard print capes in the box to go with the tribal outfits!

Scarlet just shakes her head and yawns a little "Lets focus on that sort of thing later, I'm exhausted"

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9 December 2017 at 11:25 AM, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet just shakes her head and yawns a little "Lets focus on that sort of thing later, I'm exhausted"

JO: Yeah like maybe we would get to that sort of thing in our dreams tonight. Like really that strange unexplainable interest in tribal stuff like that is something that first emerged back in 2011 when I was a ten year old. It's really one of those things that's been very mysterious and unexplainable in me.

Edited by Techno Universal

On 12/9/2017 at 11:36 AM, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah like maybe we would get to that sort of thing in our dreams tonight. Like really that strange unexplainable interest in tribal stuff like that is something that first emerged back in 2011 when I was a ten year old. It's really one of those things that's been very mysterious and unexplainable in me.

As she pulls into John's parents' driveway and turns the ignition off, she smiles at him "Alright, I'm almost ready to hit the hay and have fun in the dream world" she says with and kisses his cheek with a small sigh.

48 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

As she pulls into John's parents' driveway and turns the ignition off, she smiles at him "Alright, I'm almost ready to hit the hay and have fun in the dream world" she says with and kisses his cheek with a small sigh.

John then went inside with Scarlet and went to the spare bedroom to then take out an outfit that he thought Scarlet would love...

image.thumb.png.3312a720c24500232b5b64852a406a45.png

JO: Well I guess you might enjoy wearing this to bed!

40 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

John then went inside with Scarlet and went to the spare bedroom to then take out an outfit that he thought Scarlet would love...

image.thumb.png.3312a720c24500232b5b64852a406a45.png

JO: Well I guess you might enjoy wearing this to bed!

Scarlet smiled and nods as she got into the outfit "Mmm yes this is beautiful and soft" she says, petting Concord and Swinton as they curl up at the foot of the bed. She then climbs under the blankets and falls asleep.

6 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet smiled and nods as she got into the outfit "Mmm yes this is beautiful and soft" she says, petting Concord and Swinton as they curl up at the foot of the bed. She then climbs under the blankets and falls asleep.

John then went into bed with Scarlet and he then hugged her closely and his arms wrapped themselves around her as if they were a part of a machine. That's when Scarlet entered Techno's system and she saw the world generate from being drawn up in neon form to then looking real. They were now right in front of the everfree forest...

JO: And we're here! Plus we're now in the forms of beautiful female anthros of our OCs! Plus there's a lot of tribal outfits that are on that tree branch over there!

23 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

John then went into bed with Scarlet and he then hugged her closely and his arms wrapped themselves around her as if they were a part of a machine. That's when Scarlet entered Techno's system and she saw the world generate from being drawn up in neon form to then looking real. They were now right in front of the everfree forest...

JO: And we're here! Plus we're now in the forms of beautiful female anthros of our OCs! Plus there's a lot of tribal outfits that are on that tree branch over there!

Scarlet smiles "Wonderful, it is so peaceful here" she says softly and nuzzles him while she looks around the forest.

2 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet smiles "Wonderful, it is so peaceful here" she says softly and nuzzles him while she looks around the forest.

John then followed Scarlet and they then came across a friendly pack of anthro wolves. The pack leader then gave John a tribal outfit while he gave Scarlet a very beutiful Egyption like outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.507765defb23930f7da284646bf3e95d.jpegimage.thumb.png.2a31cbe74fe4ad283a5e44a2401f6e7b.png

PL: Ohh hi there you two! Anyways maybe you should put these on for now so you can be tribal like the rest of the forest!

On 12/11/2017 at 10:51 PM, Techno Universal said:

John then followed Scarlet and they then came across a friendly pack of anthro wolves. The pack leader then gave John a tribal outfit while he gave Scarlet a very beutiful Egyption like outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.507765defb23930f7da284646bf3e95d.jpegimage.thumb.png.2a31cbe74fe4ad283a5e44a2401f6e7b.png

PL: Ohh hi there you two! Anyways maybe you should put these on for now so you can be tribal like the rest of the forest!

Scarlet smiles and shifts over a little "Want to join us? There's plenty of room for more"

3 hours ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet smiles and shifts over a little "Want to join us? There's plenty of room for more"

PL: Yeah I believe we're already a part of your group there! Anyways follow me!

The pack leader then took everyone to some temple ruins and there were lots of different outfits around the place there...

PL: Okay I think I've found you two a couple more outfits! Anyways we'll be having fun dressing up here for a while!

The pack leader then gave John an Egyptian loincloth outfit while he gave Scarlet another Egyptian outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.cc9970d594784ad06de58162f20e6480.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.2b776501cbd62719cee8182a163c813f.jpeg

Techno then got changed into the loincloth outfit...

TU: Okey I believe I look  amazing in this! Anyways you seriously look amazing in that outfit to Scarlet!

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

PL: Yeah I believe we're already a part of your group there! Anyways follow me!

The pack leader then took everyone to some temple ruins and there were lots of different outfits around the place there...

PL: Okay I think I've found you two a couple more outfits! Anyways we'll be having fun dressing up here for a while!

The pack leader then gave John an Egyptian loincloth outfit while he gave Scarlet another Egyptian outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.cc9970d594784ad06de58162f20e6480.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.2b776501cbd62719cee8182a163c813f.jpeg

Techno then got changed into the loincloth outfit...

TU: Okey I believe I look  amazing in this! Anyways you seriously look amazing in that outfit to Scarlet!

Scarlet smiles and nods as she looks herself over "Thanks hun" she says

8 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet smiles and nods as she looks herself over "Thanks hun" she says

JO: Yeah what's interesting is that your outfit Scarlet is like some sort of ancient cloth bikini. So really that's just a random thought that it gave me!

PL: Yeah though I believe my tribe members are really trying to look attractive with the outfits that they are wearing!

image.thumb.jpeg.7745a953e9c6680f93daede08ec26c81.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah what's interesting is that your outfit Scarlet is like some sort of ancient cloth bikini. So really that's just a random thought that it gave me!

PL: Yeah though I believe my tribe members are really trying to look attractive with the outfits that they are wearing!

image.thumb.jpeg.7745a953e9c6680f93daede08ec26c81.jpeg

Scarlet nuzzles him, as they weren't their human selves and looks around "I can't complain, and we have Krystal Fox protecting us, so I can relax"

45 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet nuzzles him, as they weren't their human selves and looks around "I can't complain, and we have Krystal Fox protecting us, so I can relax"

JO: Yeah like we're basically female anthros of our OCs! Anyways I think my system is doing something again!

John's outfit then changed...

image.thumb.jpeg.8368d130c28e2e4869af142912a59ce5.jpeg

JO: Okay so how do I look in this one!?

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah like we're basically female anthros of our OCs! Anyways I think my system is doing something again!

John's outfit then changed...

image.thumb.jpeg.8368d130c28e2e4869af142912a59ce5.jpeg

JO: Okay so how do I look in this one!?

"Absolutely gorgeous love" she says with a smile and kisses his cheek before changing her own outfit and admiring it.

5 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

"Absolutely gorgeous love" she says with a smile and kisses his cheek before changing her own outfit and admiring it.

Scarlet had changed her outfit to something that Techno really liked...

image.thumb.jpeg.ea4e9bad2229c960c8d2e64cb21402a4.jpeg

TU: Now that's seriously beautiful there!

11 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Scarlet had changed her outfit to something that Techno really liked...

image.thumb.jpeg.ea4e9bad2229c960c8d2e64cb21402a4.jpeg

TU: Now that's seriously beautiful there!

"Oooh and now I'm a beautiful bunny" she giggles and wiggles her little tail

9 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

"Oooh and now I'm a beautiful bunny" she giggles and wiggles her little tail

JO: Ohh that's really cute to! Anyways I believe I would look epic in this outfit!

John then changed his outfit to a blue female worrier outfit and the cape on it was huge as it was five meters long and it was flowing in the strong winds...

image.thumb.png.270c0089876d3f553ddc351b4e2eac49.png

55 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Ohh that's really cute to! Anyways I believe I would look epic in this outfit!

John then changed his outfit to a blue female worrier outfit and the cape on it was huge as it was five meters long and it was flowing in the strong winds...

image.thumb.png.270c0089876d3f553ddc351b4e2eac49.png

"Oh Murr" Scarlet says, snuggling up to him even more

On 12/14/2017 at 7:48 PM, Techno Universal said:

JO: Ohh and I believe you would really like this outfit!

John then changed Scarlet's outfit and her outfit now had a massive transparent cape...

image.thumb.png.00433ab8bc8ad5e0c41b8ec98f524f15.png

"Oh meow! So many wonderful outfits" she purrs and swishes her tail happily

39 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

"Oh meow! So many wonderful outfits" she purrs and swishes her tail happily

JO: Ohh I actually really like this one!

John then changed his outfit and he then hugged Scarlet closely...

image.thumb.png.b94726fb3de954bd1470f628f5732d7d.png

JO: Ohh you really are extremely soft as an anthro of your OC!

John was really enjoying of how his massive mane, tail and cape were flowing in the wind...

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Ohh I actually really like this one!

John then changed his outfit and he then hugged Scarlet closely...

image.thumb.png.b94726fb3de954bd1470f628f5732d7d.png

JO: Ohh you really are extremely soft as an anthro of your OC!

John was really enjoying of how his massive mane, tail and cape were flowing in the wind...

Scarlet smiled and nodded, resting her head underneath his chin and closed her eyes "All of these wonderful people around us"

19 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet smiled and nodded, resting her head underneath his chin and closed her eyes "All of these wonderful people around us"

John smiled and snuggled tightly with Scarlet...

JO: Honestly a lot of the people out there were born as bad and horrible people and I changed them into wonderful people good people. Really it's something I'm already doing and it's something that will continue into the future to save us from our own destruction!

On 12/16/2017 at 7:28 PM, Techno Universal said:

John smiled and snuggled tightly with Scarlet...

JO: Honestly a lot of the people out there were born as bad and horrible people and I changed them into wonderful people good people. Really it's something I'm already doing and it's something that will continue into the future to save us from our own destruction!

Scarlet nods and sighs "I knows, but hopefully your vision of the future will come true" she says as she snuggles up to him and kisses his cheek,