Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

K_Cast

Thank you, and yes you will see a lot of it in this production, some of it will be showing some test runs asap, we brought in professional traditional animators to handle that so it looks the best it can, quality is our primary goal with everything we are doing here. 

Will have a video going live later today to show just how crazy detailed some of our artists are on this crew, hope you enjoy, and thanks for the comment.

2 hours ago, vgmaster9 said:

Good to see that this is being animated frame by frame. I've been waiting for ages to see something like that.

I have one Question, What will Happen to Equestrian Tales should hasbro sell MLP franchise to Disney ?

They sold MLP to them once, however before the deal was final, hasbro scrapped the sale.

If hasbro proceeds with G5 who know hopefully for MLP fans it will be a SucCess however if it tanks, there is a Chance they Might put the franchise up for sale again.

should Disney buy the MLP franchise from hasbro a second time, and the deal is finalized.

then what will be the Fate of Equestrian Tales?

Don't mean to sound all gloom and doom. However its always wise to factor in all worse case situations.

If it ever comes to this,

let me know...

Edited by RaphLuna

1 hour ago, K_Cast said:

Thank you, and yes you will see a lot of it in this production, some of it will be showing some test runs asap, we brought in professional traditional animators to handle that so it looks the best it can, quality is our primary goal with everything we are doing here. 

Will have a video going live later today to show just how crazy detailed some of our artists are on this crew, hope you enjoy, and thanks for the comment.

Indeed. Btw, Have you ever considered using TVPaint for drawing the animation, while still using Harmony for inking/coloring and other features? TVP's raster drawing tools are a lot closer to real pencils on paper than Harmony's vector drawing tools as far as digital drawing is concerned..

We are in fact, most if not all of our veteran 2D animators are using this program currently, we are trying to bring these different programs together to build what we can, some of these are tricky like we are being forced to use some 3D models, to plan out the movement and some of the camera turns in the pilot itself, I picked one of the hardest scenes in the show to write as the opening shot, its going to blow some minds if we can pull it off, but its taking all the animation media we can muster to get it right. In truth is this simply dont go over with Hasbro, I'd love to do this completely traditional style, that is a goal of the studio someday, weather this goes or not. 

1 hour ago, vgmaster9 said:

Indeed. Btw, Have you ever considered using TVPaint for drawing the animation, while still using Harmony for inking/coloring and other features? TVP's raster drawing tools are a lot closer to real pencils on paper than Harmony's vector drawing tools as far as digital drawing is concerned..

To try to answer this as best I can, there is not much worry of this happening, I can tell you from getting to Hasbro as a company over these last 7 years, and having an eye into how the DIsney buy out went last time, I can safely say that if Hasbro still has breath in her, she will not give in to Disney, that ship has sailed and sunk. However I'm not going to fool anyone or pretend that nothing bad can happen here, we are in territory that frankly has been a grey area ever since we started this production studio back in 2011. However with that said we have done everything in our power to be a friend to Hasbro including helping them catch some of the leakers, by using our crews sources to get details, they have never responded to any of our messages regarding these security breaks, however they did act within a few hours of us reporting it each time, and frankly are doing everything we can to not provoke them, we simply want to show them  what we can do. We have been here for 7 years and never had a CandD, even after doing 3 rather large panels on the topic, and even having a few VIP guests come into them in the past, and a few Hasbro reps sitting in the panel rooms. We have been very careful, hints the slow releases, there is content but we dont want to poke the bee's nest if we dont have to. But now is coming the time where we are going to need to act and pull the trigger on our dreams for this production. As Dash once said, i"f you want them to notice you, you got to make them notice you!" We are just making sure we do this right. We have survived from Double Rainboom, through Journey of the Spark and we dont plan to mess this up now.

But back to your question, there is a fully developed plan in place, and in fact in motion for if this event happens, or simply if Hasbro has no interest after all this work. We will not let 3 years of work and a few crew members down that couldnt be here to see this through. Pony or no, MLP or no this is happening one way or another. 

We have always been a studio of back up plans and there is for sure one for this production, and her crew.

Thank you ^_^

2 hours ago, RaphLuna said:

I have one Question, What will Happen to Equestrian Tales should hasbro sell MLP franchise to Disney ?

They sold MLP to them once, however before the deal was final, hasbro scrapped the sale.

If hasbro proceeds with G5 who know hopefully for MLP fans it will be a SucCess however if it tanks, there is a Chance they Might put the franchise up for sale again.

should Disney buy the MLP franchise from hasbro a second time, and the deal is finalized.

then what will be the Fate of Equestrian Tales?

Don't mean to sound all gloom and doom. However its always wise to factor in all worse case situations.

If it ever comes to this,

let me know...

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, K_Cast said:

We are in fact, most if not all of our veteran 2D animators are using this program currently, we are trying to bring these different programs together to build what we can, some of these are tricky like we are being forced to use some 3D models, to plan out the movement and some of the camera turns in the pilot itself, I picked one of the hardest scenes in the show to write as the opening shot, its going to blow some minds if we can pull it off, but its taking all the animation media we can muster to get it right. In truth is this simply dont go over with Hasbro, I'd love to do this completely traditional style, that is a goal of the studio someday, weather this goes or not. 

What you could also do is that instead of using Photoshop for painting the backgrounds, you could use Corel Painter. It does a better job of emulating traditional media than Photoshop, but you could still use PS for adjusting the backgrounds.

What 3d software are you looking to use?

1 hour ago, K_Cast said:

To try to answer this as best I can, there is not much worry of this happening, I can tell you from getting to Hasbro as a company over these last 7 years, and having an eye into how the DIsney buy out went last time, I can safely say that if Hasbro still has breath in her, she will not give in to Disney, that ship has sailed and sunk. However I'm not going to fool anyone or pretend that nothing bad can happen here, we are in territory that frankly has been a grey area ever since we started this production studio back in 2011. However with that said we have done everything in our power to be a friend to Hasbro including helping them catch some of the leakers, by using our crews sources to get details, they have never responded to any of our messages regarding these security breaks, however they did act within a few hours of us reporting it each time, and frankly are doing everything we can to not provoke them, we simply want to show them  what we can do. We have been here for 7 years and never had a CandD, even after doing 3 rather large panels on the topic, and even having a few VIP guests come into them in the past, and a few Hasbro reps sitting in the panel rooms. We have been very careful, hints the slow releases, there is content but we dont want to poke the bee's nest if we dont have to. But now is coming the time where we are going to need to act and pull the trigger on our dreams for this production. As Dash once said, i"f you want them to notice you, you got to make them notice you!" We are just making sure we do this right. We have survived from Double Rainboom, through Journey of the Spark and we dont plan to mess this up now.

But back to your question, there is a fully developed plan in place, and in fact in motion for if this event happens, or simply if Hasbro has no interest after all this work. We will not let 3 years of work and a few crew members down that couldnt be here to see this through. Pony or no, MLP or no this is happening one way or another. 

We have always been a studio of back up plans and there is for sure one for this production, and her crew.

Thank you ^_^

The reason you never had a C&D is because, you did not have the series up and running for people to watch and see, they had nothing to worry about. ;)

If they see a decline of viewers in their content and notice an increase in viewers in you and your teams content.. Then Yes you will get a C&D.  :(

True you are helping stop early leaks of their content. And you are trying to stay in their good graces. however they are a toy company, the only reason they make the MLP TV series and movies is to sell merchandise to the viewers and fans. That is why they plan to Scrap MLP FIM G4 and Jump on MLP G5 to make new merch to sell off the  series ;)

However just because they plan to Scrap MLP FIM does not mean they will easily give people a free pass to keep going with it. :(

Disney loves to dominate entertainment content, True MLP slipped from their hands already,   ;)

however Disney has ways to get what they want.  :(

If you already have a back up plan, why not move forward with that plan instead. I still believe people would just Love your TV series and movies, Myself included, ;)

even if they are not Hasbro ponies ;)

i felt the same way as you all...

At the start I had the similar hopes, hasbro would take my creation and make movies and a series out of it. However many told me that they get TV pitches for MLP a lot. the only intrest they would have is in the charecter i created. :(

However they advised me to move away from MLP and go my own path. And Voila i not only created something far away from MLP, Bonus it competes with their content. Not the MLP FIM stuff that is junior stuff,  however It will compete with their G5 Fantasy Violence Series they plan to make ;)

Granted my content is directed to a much more mature crowd.. and the project is Grown very well. creating new villans new charecters and building Into my story base..

their magic ability is unique and i still tinker more getting into depth of their charecter..

I'm solo on my path, yet I'm loving every moment. What do you think of the Glimron i sent you? ;)

"'She looks so beautiful,

So innocent and pure.

However be warned,

In the trade you make.

If you regret,

Change your trade.

Your first child,

she will take.,''

Sorry everyone this jewel is my design and creation, You will have to wait until my Copyright is finalized.. yes i got my Copyright Certificate however i have to finalize my step in order to protect what i created.    :D

PS I wrote an Exclusive Poem for Remembrance Day...

My Sister Loved it., My Brother was Really Impressed, Alice Loved it too..

It was really hard holding back the tears as i wrote it..

Oops off topic.. K_Cast will send the poem directly to you. Warning you going to need tissue. Everyone will have to wait until 11 November.

Back on topic.

I'm not trying to stomp on you all, or Crush you and your teams dreams. I just want to let you know, You have my Support. and should you need any help down the road, Give me a Shout and i will help you all out. ;)

• Brohoof 1

All right, consider me hyped. However it turns out, it looks like you're coming out strong.

PS: I'd be up for helping with voice acting, but with no experience and no high-quality mike, I'm not sure what I'd be able to contribute.

I thank you on behalf of my crew for the support, but I do want and need to make one thing clear all around, we know there will be copyright issues, and an uphill battle, we talked about this as a team before we even started building this show, we also understand that no other team has achieved what we are trying,  however few have put in amount of work gone into not just the development of this, but into the business side, making sure everything we are doing is living up to Hasbro standards (and our own), or has assembled the kind of crew we have, and are continuing to build that has real industry experience in getting stuff through channels just like what we are trying. We know all to well that this could all cave in at any moment, but we have also had contact with Hasbro over the years and they have never given an indication that we are in danger up till now, and we have been public with a good deal of this production and our last, I'm not saying we are not going to get destroyed down the road, we also have a long road a head of us, but we knew what this battle was going to be when we started, and I have made every effort to lesson that damage to the crew if something happened. 

We wanted to build this story within the MLP universe because it all worked together perfectly, and was worth the effort to help as many kids as we could along the way. I have nothing but respect for Hasbro and what they have done over the last few years, and frankly I have seen no indication that we have no chance, in fact that last contact between us was rather positive. We know this will be a long fight, but in the end we asked our selves one important thing, why not us? 

I think this team has a chance, maybe a small one, but if there is hope we will fight on. We have done this as much for the fans as for us, after all this time and all the fan projects to fall by the way side, you all deserve something to look forward to that will infact come, to what end we are not fully sure yet, but thats also out of our hands in the end. 

Thank you for the support and dont worry we got this.

13 hours ago, RaphLuna said:

The reason you never had a C&D is because, you did not have the series up and running for people to watch and see, they had nothing to worry about. ;)

If they see a decline of viewers in their content and notice an increase in viewers in you and your teams content.. Then Yes you will get a C&D.  :(

True you are helping stop early leaks of their content. And you are trying to stay in their good graces. however they are a toy company, the only reason they make the MLP TV series and movies is to sell merchandise to the viewers and fans. That is why they plan to Scrap MLP FIM G4 and Jump on MLP G5 to make new merch to sell off the  series ;)

However just because they plan to Scrap MLP FIM does not mean they will easily give people a free pass to keep going with it. :(

1 hour ago, K_Cast said:

I thank you on behalf of my crew for the support, but I do want and need to make one thing clear all around, we know there will be copyright issues, and an uphill battle, we talked about this as a team before we even started building this show, we also understand that no other team has achieved what we are trying,  however few have put in amount of work gone into not just the development of this, but into the business side, making sure everything we are doing is living up to Hasbro standards (and our own), or has assembled the kind of crew we have, and are continuing to build that has real industry experience in getting stuff through channels just like what we are trying. We know all to well that this could all cave in at any moment, but we have also had contact with Hasbro over the years and they have never given an indication that we are in danger up till now, and we have been public with a good deal of this production and our last, I'm not saying we are not going to get destroyed down the road, we also have a long road a head of us, but we knew what this battle was going to be when we started, and I have made every effort to lesson that damage to the crew if something happened. 

We wanted to build this story within the MLP universe because it all worked together perfectly, and was worth the effort to help as many kids as we could along the way. I have nothing but respect for Hasbro and what they have done over the last few years, and frankly I have seen no indication that we have no chance, in fact that last contact between us was rather positive. We know this will be a long fight, but in the end we asked our selves one important thing, why not us? 

I think this team has a chance, maybe a small one, but if there is hope we will fight on. We have done this as much for the fans as for us, after all this time and all the fan projects to fall by the way side, you all deserve something to look forward to that will infact come, to what end we are not fully sure yet, but thats also out of our hands in the end. 

Thank you for the support and dont worry we got this.

I'm so very Happy for you all. Cant wait to see you and your Team's Series.

however If it Comes down to everything hanging by a thread.  And you all need a Miracle.

Give me a Shout and I will help you all out ;)

True my books 12 in a volume series will keep me busy, along with my two side book. Illustration and other unique creations.

However i'm never to busy to help a friend and his team.

I will keep in touch

And for the love of cheese only Respond at time of your convience., and PLEASE Never Ever Apologise, for responding late..

Understand this Friend,

even if it's a year later reply its still not a late reply, because i know its the only time you have that is convienent to you.,

Hugs Wish You All the Best to the Greatest of SUCCESS.

On 8/20/2018 at 11:05 PM, K_Cast said:

Will have a video going live later today to show just how crazy detailed some of our artists are on this crew, hope you enjoy

was that video on Harmonize entartainment youtube channel? i can't find it anywhere

It will in fact be up later today, had some technical issues with the rendering, so had to redo it. It will go up on the same channel as the other video links within this same thread, thank you.

3 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

was that video on Harmonize entartainment youtube channel? i can't find it anywhere

4 hours ago, K_Cast said:

It will in fact be up later today, had some technical issues with the rendering, so had to redo it. It will go up on the same channel as the other video links within this same thread, thank you.

Did you read my last post? Not sure if you missed it.

Here you are, this is a look inside the artwork and detail going into Equestrian Tales, and one of our studio artists Konsumo, also hope you enjoy the song, its just the beginning, but this score is the base of a new vocal song that is in production right now with our two main characters, Tall Tale and Ink Heart and where their true friendship begins, the song is called, First Steps, and is pretty much as it sounds, they are setting out into the world for the first time, the song will start with solo bits, as the song moves ahead the characters will start to play off each other, then finally the two characters come together realizing they have more in common then ether of them realized, and the first steps of their journey together begins here. There will be another vocal song coming in the second half of the pilot as well, but that is a ways off yet as we are focused on just part one at this time.

Here is the video 

Very much hope you enjoy, and this is not the last update this week will have more coming online shortly.

Thanks

On 8/24/2018 at 10:38 AM, vgmaster9 said:

Did you read my last post? Not sure if you missed it.

1 hour ago, RaphLuna said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_XV6RHFyCXlMZb3a_YCqHA

the clip is not there, is it moved somewhere else ?

Just uploaded please see the post right above this for the link to the video, thank you ^_^

On 8/24/2018 at 2:27 AM, Lord Valtasar said:

• Brohoof 1

2 yes, but split between each of the episodes for balance, with also a reprise of both at the end of part 2 to close things off, fully planned, timed and nearing ready to go. Frankly the songs were needed to cut some screen time, can tell a lot more in a shorter time, AND its more fun lol Like poor Tall Tale here might be the series Spike for a while o-o

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

a pilot with two songs? you'll be starting strong i see

27 minutes ago, K_Cast said:

2 yes, but split between each of the episodes for balance, with also a reprise of both at the end of part 2 to close things off, fully planned, timed and nearing ready to go. Frankly the songs were needed to cut some screen time, can tell a lot more in a shorter time, AND its more fun lol Like poor Tall Tale here might be the series Spike for a while o-o

It looks like the hippo-griff Kingdom above and Below water.. That is what the artist was Drawling..

At first i thought it was a Hot air balloon, Then i thought OMG Sea Ponies. until they went up further on the paper, and drew a hippo-griff. Then i finally figured what they were drawling..

The music, And yes i love all kinds of music, Except Heavy metal. This Music is Epic...

however this new music to this piece you added today. No that music Piece... pass... if someone was singing to the music number t might change my mind. However I'm going to  keep giving it a chance..  Dance to this Song..ThIs one  Posted yes because its Dance-a-Rific.

cant wait to get my hooves on a Violin so I can Learn.. Violin Music is so Dreamy. Guitar is Cool and the Piano is Epic.. Once my book series take off and do well, i will get all 3 Musical instruments.. and learn how to play them,  Every time i  get my hooves on a piano from time to time in town at store and thrift store, and play to my heart content, until spouce nag's my to give up that crap, some people complemented my musical ability. Yes i have been seen dancing in public from time to time,, been complemented on that too, my spouce says im making a fool of my self. However what do you Expect from Cranky Doodle Donkey, and Hobby Snore. His idea of Fun is going out looking for rocks bring them home to study... BORING.. And he grumbles about everything. went from Mikey fun Loving to Cranky doodle.. Boring and Cranky... plus he is so NagU-lees.

Back on topic.

however i will admit It Does Beat the Franklin the Turtle Theme Song, However the Theme Song to Teddy Ruxpin Beats the theme Music your team Created.. however when someone sings along with the music Flow i might change my Mind.. Even thought the Franklin Theme song Stank, the series i loved and adore so much..

Not being Harsh Just Giving my Honest Apple Jack  Opinion.. PS. Love the Art Piece by the way,

The Artist Got Some Crazy Cool Artistic Skills.

Looking Forward to Seeing More..

Going to PM more Sneak Peaks on my Progress Update..

Love what you all done so far, i admit i do not love the new music number, however i do not hate it other.. the good news you beat Franklin theme song.  however once a person sings along with the music style, that might change my opinion..  ;)

Keep up the AWESOME WORK.. !

2 hours ago, K_Cast said:

I forgot too add when it comes to modern theme songs your team beats Disney's Sofia The First theme Song.. The Music Theme song is Horrible in Sofia series and the Lyrics is Crap as Hell,. We get it She is went from Peasant to Princess, DUH.So Annoying being reminded every episode.. do not bother to watch it no more, theme song too annoying.

I Love the TV Series Tangled Theme Song, totally kicks all your shells, Love their Theme Song.. I so want to know the ending, will we ever see the inventor, i find his charecter really cool.

however TMNT 2012 TV Series Theme song Kicks all your shells yes including all disneys theme songs,, however their updated TMNT 2012 Theme Song got a Makeover, and your Theme music Kicked their Shells Right Back.

However its not the Music that makes the Show, art or Story. Its a perfect combination of 4..

Tangled is Perfect , music and Songs, charecter design, and the The Story  ;)

Sofia series is ruined by their Annoying theme Song. :(

True TNNT Kicked all your shells however they went off the track and crashed  Horrid update theme Song, and the story went off the track  :(

Keep up the Great Work. ;)

Edited by RaphLuna

Did want to share a little more detail on the music side, as with the animation style, the story and themes really shaped the music you'll hear through out Equestrian Tales, we want to bring quality back to children's entertainment, and MLP is simply the best means for the moment at reaching the kids, and frankly anyone that would enjoy it with the messages and stories planned thus far. The music is very much inspired to bring your mind into the past, you will not hear alot if any electric music within the songs, if you do hear any electric instruments they are being changed out with the real deal soon, we have nothing at all against electronic music, but the music here we want to flow from the spirit of our characters, and the story itself. We want you to feel like your there with them in the moment. The music of Equestrian Tales has a lot of inspiration from the cultures we are basing the three tribes on, mainly French, Greek / Roman, Germanic, Scottish / Irish themes. Each of our main cast also plays an instrument of some kind, such as Tall Tale plays the Lute (dark ages guitar), and Ink Heart plays a classical flute, and you will here those instrument, along with the others in nearly every song, and the character themes are built around their personal instrument and story being told. 

In a story like this we wanted and frankly needed to make sure every element was playing off each other, and building to something, you will see plot holes, and story threads not finishing in the pilot, some you might not even realize are there yet, but every question will be answered within the show proper that needs to be answered. The music is a key part of this, from the very first track is foreshadowing something much later, and deeper. First Steps here is literally the two characters journey to their friendship (that will be built upon for sure ) dont worry no FiM shipping cannons here lol. We wanted these characters to develop much more naturally then in FiM, simply put they did nothing wrong here, FiM is 1000 years later, in a time of peace and pretty much harmony for the ponies at least, there is trust everywhere. In the time of Eqt that is not the case, there is bitterness, even hate at times, and that carries over into the personalities of these characters, their first challenge to over come is in fact their perceptions of each other, and the reality of who each of them really are. People are not always as they appear kind of deal, and friendship can find any group of people if you give it a chance.

At this moment we have about 20 scores build, some more finished then others, and the best ones will be released soon in an album of sorts, another area hasbro has really missed out on, their music, we dont intend to make the same mistake.

hope the shed some additional light onto the musical side of things.

Thank you

55 minutes ago, RaphLuna said:

I forgot too add when it comes to modern theme songs your team beats Disney's Sofia The First theme Song.. The Music Theme song is Horrible in Sofia series and the Lyrics is Crap as Hell,. We get it She is went from Peasant to Princess, DUH.So Annoying being reminded every episode.. do not bother to watch it no more, theme song too annoying.

I Love the TV Series Tangled Theme Song, totally kicks all your shells, Love their Theme Song.. I so want to know the ending, will we ever see the inventor, i find his charecter really cool.

however TMNT 2012 TV Series Theme song Kicks all your shells yes including all disneys theme songs,, however their updated TMNT 2012 Theme Song got a Makeover, and your Theme music Kicked their Shells Right Back.

However its not the Music that makes the Show, art or Story. Its a perfect combination of 4..

Tangled is Perfect , music and Songs, charecter design, and the The Story  ;)

Sofia series is ruined by their Annoying theme Song. :(

True TNNT Kicked all your shells however they went off the track and crashed  Horrid update theme Song, and the story went off the track  :(

Keep up the Great Work. ;)

6 minutes ago, K_Cast said:

Did want to share a little more detail on the music side, as with the animation style, the story and themes really shaped the music you'll hear through out Equestrian Tales, we want to bring quality back to children's entertainment, and MLP is simply the best means for the moment at reaching the kids, and frankly anyone that would enjoy it with the messages and stories planned thus far. The music is very much inspired to bring your mind into the past, you will not hear alot if any electric music within the songs, if you do hear any electric instruments they are being changed out with the real deal soon, we have nothing at all against electronic music, but the music here we want to flow from the spirit of our characters, and the story itself. We want you to feel like your there with them in the moment. The music of Equestrian Tales has a lot of inspiration from the cultures we are basing the three tribes on, mainly French, Greek / Roman, Germanic, Scottish / Irish themes. Each of our main cast also plays an instrument of some kind, such as Tall Tale plays the Lute (dark ages guitar), and Ink Heart plays a classical flute, and you will here those instrument, along with the others in nearly every song, and the character themes are built around their personal instrument and story being told. 

In a story like this we wanted and frankly needed to make sure every element was playing off each other, and building to something, you will see plot holes, and story threads not finishing in the pilot, some you might not even realize are there yet, but every question will be answered within the show proper that needs to be answered. The music is a key part of this, from the very first track is foreshadowing something much later, and deeper. First Steps here is literally the two characters journey to their friendship (that will be built upon for sure ) dont worry no FiM shipping cannons here lol. We wanted these characters to develop much more naturally then in FiM, simply put they did nothing wrong here, FiM is 1000 years later, in a time of peace and pretty much harmony for the ponies at least, there is trust everywhere. In the time of Eqt that is not the case, there is bitterness, even hate at times, and that carries over into the personalities of these characters, their first challenge to over come is in fact their perceptions of each other, and the reality of who each of them really are. People are not always as they appear kind of deal, and friendship can find any group of people if you give it a chance.

At this moment we have about 20 scores build, some more finished then others, and the best ones will be released soon in an album of sorts, another area hasbro has really missed out on, their music, we dont intend to make the same mistake.

hope the shed some additional light onto the musical side of things.

Thank you

Tangled Has that Classic style of Music and it fitx Perfectly with the style since its olden days,

Even How To Train your Dragon has Epic powerful music, however they are in the Big Time movie level.

granted they have a series and their music is So Cool Love it.

I love to violin ( Fiddle ) a Classical yet Very beautiful Instrument, Harp Music is Beautiful too.. 

Love the flute, and Lute.. too.

Accordian and Bagpipes are cool classic music too..

Hi there, and thank you. We will be looking for a few VA's in the future to help finish the voicing of he pilot part 1, however the main cast is already set, we would be looking for people that might want to help with some background characters or sub main characters if interested we will be posting information about this as soon as we are ready for the voice team to get rolling (we hope soon). Would be more then happy to contact you as soon as that is ready to go if your interested.

Thanks again

3 hours ago, Moon Glow said:

This looks fantastic! I would love to potentially be part of this - are you still looking for VA's?

• Brohoof 1