Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Princess Celestia's School For Gifted Ponies

Ginger Ale

-PRINCESS CELESTIA'S SCHOOL FOR GIFTED PONIES-

Princess Celestia has opened a school for gifted ponies in Ponyville. (not only unicorns but also for everypony.)

princess celestia teacher ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Her school is for everyone to discover their own talent. From foals to earn their cutie marks and for the grown-up stallions and mares to find their own real destiny. She expects to see every pony join with their OCs or as a canon. This will be a school role play for everyone who can attend and act like they are having their school life as their OCs or Canon characters. The school is located in Ponyville.

Do not forget, you do not know your main talent or ambition, if your OC already has, act like he/she didn't have it yet so he/she attended to this school to earn it. If you are a canon be creative also. <3

Rules;

-This is an open RP, everypony can join. 

-Please only include races that are official by MLP Show. 

-No first come first serve, everyone can be a second Fluttershy, or a Rainbow Dash if they want to. 

-No +18 subjects, no swearing, no gore.

-No overpowered ponies. 

-No alicorn OCs. No canon relative OCs. No Princesses and royals and royal villains. (excluding Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance and Twilight Sparkle, unicorn version.) So no Princess Twilight Sparkle.

-This is not Equestria Girls, a school in Ponyville played as ponies.

-Forum rules are also same with here.

-You can either be a teacher or a student. You can't be a principal or principal assistant until you want to add Princess Luna, Cadance or Celestia to your RP paragraph. You only have two options.

-There are break times, lunch break and dormitories too. Feel free to start them up whenever you are. This is not a lesson RP only this is a school RP. You can stay in dorms or in your homes if you live in Ponyville. Up to you. 

-Feel free to ask any questions here about RP or your character on the comments, but please reread the rules, maybe we got your answer already.

-Feel free to comment and share your thoughts about the RP.

-As a custom teacher, you can have a custom lecture(s) which can refer to basic races and not for all. However until it is flying or casting magic, do not attempt to separate the students at all. They are all equal. ^^ 

Basically, all you have to do is to follow the flow of the Roleplay and continue. Bullying is allowed until you swear or bully the out of character person. 

Enjoy and have fun!

Join the RP here: 

İlgili resim

Edited by Ginger Ale

Holy f:muffins:ck, an RP that isn't a 1x1!

I'm down to join; and I'll be bringing along my trusty old character Rune. Who's page I've rather lost track of...No worries, he fits all your requirements, and I could potentially find his character page again if you so wish.

Another thing that I'd like to do, is take the reigns of one of the canon characters; Celestia, Luna, or otherwise, I'd be glad to, if you'll accept it.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, P-Jay said:

Holy f:muffins:ck, an RP that isn't a 1x1!

I'm down to join; and I'll be bringing along my trusty old character Rune. Who's page I've rather lost track of...No worries, he fits all your requirements, and I could potentially find his character page again if you so wish.

Another thing that I'd like to do, is take the reigns of one of the canon characters; Celestia, Luna, or otherwise, I'd be glad to, if you'll accept it.

RP has begun can not wait to see Rune then ^^. It is for everypony yes. No one is restricted at all. Feel free to join here: 

5 hours ago, Sir Xarthas VI said:

No Alicorn OC's? My OC would fit well as a teacher, though... Consider, please?

No sorry. No bending the rules, you can simplify your pony still. Remove wings or horn for the RP to join.

Can Unicorn Will Guide join as a blank flank stallion? You know, if you think he would be more suited as a teacher than a student, I would like to try my hoof at that.

Can Changeling Will Guide join as a separate character with a different name and backstory?

If you can't can't see the link in the signature, here's the link to my 2 main OC's

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Can Unicorn Will Guide join as a blank flank stallion? You know, if you think he would be more suited as a teacher than a student, I would like to try my hoof at that.

Can Changeling Will Guide join as a separate character with a different name and backstory?

If you can't can't see the link in the signature, here's the link to my 2 main OC's

You can join with any character to the school, if they are suitable for the rules.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Ginger Ale said:

No sorry. No bending the rules, you can simplify your pony still. Remove wings or horn for the RP to join.

Hmm... Alright. I guess she could do without the horn for this RP. She doesn't have much magic as of yet anyway.

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Ginger Ale said:

One more time, if it is suitable for the rules then yes.

It doesn't say anything about Changelings, so I'm left wondering if he's allowed or not.

@Ginger Ale

I'm still unsure since normally Unicorn Will Guide and Changeling Will Guide share the same body. 

How about this? The half-Changeling, half-Unicorn pony came to the school to discover his Unicorn Cutie Mark and for his Changeling side to learn to fit in and gain confidence to come out.

Will that work for them?

19 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Ginger Ale

I'm still unsure since normally Unicorn Will Guide and Changeling Will Guide share the same body. 

How about this? The half-Changeling, half-Unicorn pony came to the school to discover his Unicorn Cutie Mark and for his Changeling side to learn to fit in and gain confidence to come out.

Will that work for them?

No, either a unicorn or a changeling. You can't be both. You can be a changeling disguised as a unicorn but it can only be official races by MLP. Not half this half that.

22 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

No, either a unicorn or a changeling. You can't be both. You can be a changeling disguised as a unicorn but it can only be official races by MLP. Not half this half that.

Very well, then. I'll go with a Changeling disguised as a blank flank unicorn. His motive is that he's a Changeling secretly trying to fit into pony society. 

Will that work?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Very well, then. I'll go with a Changeling disguised as a blank flank unicorn. His motive is that he's a Changeling secretly trying to fit into pony society. 

Will that work?

Of course, join us here: 

Is it ok if I join? I would like this because it was during this ponies backstory and would love to see the way it could have played out.

Important!: Since it's during his schooling he doesn't have his metal wings or his following or, anything like that. He's just a simple Crystal pony unicorn who learned a lot of magic and is interested in ponies with unique abilities, I won't really bring up him recruiting since it may be like I'm trying to change the story. Just kinda want to play him when he was normal.

• Brohoof 1

On 21.08.2017 at 10:07 PM, Maple Bat said:

Is it ok if I join? I would like this because it was during this ponies backstory and would love to see the way it could have played out.

Important!: Since it's during his schooling he doesn't have his metal wings or his following or, anything like that. He's just a simple Crystal pony unicorn who learned a lot of magic and is interested in ponies with unique abilities, I won't really bring up him recruiting since it may be like I'm trying to change the story. Just kinda want to play him when he was normal.

Of course you can join feel free.