Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Princess Celestia's School For Gifted Ponies

Ginger Ale

Ok so aside from the OC's run in with Princess Luna I am not sure where to take things. ( I will see how Luna reacts for one ) but will there be hints as to what classes we are to head to or should we make up our own schedule? I just dont want to mess up any timetables people might have planned 

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:36 PM, Ginger Ale said:

-This is an open RP, everypony can join. 

-You can either be a teacher or a student. You can't be a principal or principal assistant until you want to add Princess Luna, Cadance or Celestia to your RP paragraph. You only have two options.

-There are break times, lunch break and dormitories too. Feel free to start them up whenever you are. This is not a lesson RP only this is a school RP. You can stay in dorms or in your homes if you live in Ponyville. Up to you. 

-Feel free to ask any questions here about RP or your character on the comments, but please reread the rules, maybe we got your answer already.

-As a custom teacher, you can have a custom lecture(s) which can refer to basic races and not for all. However until it is flying or casting magic, do not attempt to separate the students at all. They are all equal. ^^

Hi, I'd like to join this roleplay with my O.C., Duality (as below), if you don't mind. Must warn you, though, the bio is a bit of a textwall, especially with how the formatting is broken. :P

She would be a transfer teacher - lecturing on mathematics, physics, and/or abstract magical theory - from the School for Gifted Unicorns over in Canterlot, so she'd either need some sort of teacher accommodation or be renting a place in Ponyville proper.

Just let me know which option/s would suit the RP better, and I can work from there. :grin:

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:36 PM, Ginger Ale said:

Do not forget, you do not know your main talent or ambition, if your OC already has, act like he/she didn't have it yet so he/she attended to this school to earn it.

Also, does this also apply if you are a teacher, or is this just for students?

I'm a first-time RPer, so please don't hesitate to let me know if I make a faux pas here and there. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Duality said:

Hi, I'd like to join this roleplay with my O.C., Duality (as below), if you don't mind. Must warn you, though, the bio is a bit of a textwall, especially with how the formatting is broken. :P

She would be a transfer teacher - lecturing on mathematics, physics, and/or abstract magical theory - from the School for Gifted Unicorns over in Canterlot, so she'd either need some sort of teacher accommodation or be renting a place in Ponyville proper.

Just let me know which option/s would suit the RP better, and I can work from there. :grin:

Also, does this also apply if you are a teacher, or is this just for students?

I'm a first-time RPer, so please don't hesitate to let me know if I make a faux pas here and there. :fluttershy:

We definetely need teachers you are very welcome to our roleplay.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Ginger Ale said:

Indeed we do. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Ginger Ale said:

Wait, is there specific teacher accommodation in/near the school proper, or is she working from a rental property in Ponyville? Or should I just ad-lib whichever works better for me?

Don't wanna step on anyone's toes here.

• Brohoof 1

@Ginger Ale

Young Dusk Gleam is the type to hang out with teachers, even if he doesn't seem like it. I have yet to decide who his parents are though. Heh. Though I may have jumped the gun a little and made my post in the IC thread first. All Ok?

Edited by Radience
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 27.08.2017 at 4:47 AM, Duality said:

Wait, is there specific teacher accommodation in/near the school proper, or is she working from a rental property in Ponyville? Or should I just ad-lib whichever works better for me?

Don't wanna step on anyone's toes here.

Whichever works is fine for us this is rp do not limit your imagination untill it is not suitable for the rules. In addition, teachers already know their ambition and meaning of thier cutie marks that is why they are able to teach.

5 hours ago, mrcool909090 said:

Hey, what age should the oc be? 

Any age is fine a foal can be a student an adult can be a teacher.

4 hours ago, Radience said:

@Ginger Ale

Young Dusk Gleam is the type to hang out with teachers, even if he doesn't seem like it. I have yet to decide who his parents are though. Heh. Though I may have jumped the gun a little and made my post in the IC thread first. All Ok?

All ok. Come to the rp page to begin :D 

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Ginger Ale said:

Whichever works is fine for us this is rp do not limit your imagination untill it is not suitable for the rules. In addition, teachers already know their ambition and meaning of thier cutie marks that is why they are able to teach.

Any age is fine a foal can be a student an adult can be a teacher.

All ok. Come to the rp page to begin :D 

Already posted! 

On 8/26/2017 at 2:35 AM, Duality said:

Hoorah, Puddle Sploosh has started roleplaying! :please:

Hello, @Ginger Ale! I would love to join in the fun. Since my OC, Silver Note, knows what her cutie mark represents, I think I'll roleplay as her friend, Star Twist. She was a stundent at Celestia's school in years prior, but has come back to try and understand her cutie mark. It's a yellow 8 pointed spark. She's smart, and gifted in magic, although she'll get a bit carried away and make mistakes at times. Although I don't have a thread for her yet, I've made sure to make her fit canon and all your rules listed. Are you OK with this? 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Silver Note said:

Hoorah, Puddle Sploosh has started roleplaying! :please:

Hello, @Ginger Ale! I would love to join in the fun. Since my OC, Silver Note, knows what her cutie mark represents, I think I'll roleplay as her friend, Star Twist. She was a stundent at Celestia's school in years prior, but has come back to try and understand her cutie mark. It's a yellow 8 pointed spark. She's smart, and gifted in magic, although she'll get a bit carried away and make mistakes at times. Although I don't have a thread for her yet, I've made sure to make her fit canon and all your rules listed. Are you OK with this? 

Untill she is not an alicorn and suitable for the rules of course I am okay.

2 hours ago, mrcool909090 said:

Would I need art to go along with it if I age down? Because I can't art. @Ginger Ale

You don't need art or writing at all. You can join with any OC if it is suitable with the rules.

33 minutes ago, Silver Note said:

Can't wait to roleplay! :)

Can't wait you to join.

Just now, mrcool909090 said:

Guessing I can just be a part of the group, playing it off as being an NPC till now?

Just follow the rp where it went and then decide if you want to be teacher or student.