Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Princess Celestia's School For Gifted Ponies

Ginger Ale

Greetings!  I'm a bit curious if I could have Bubbling Elixir as one of the teachers of the school?  I'm hoping to have her cover a class teaching alchemy, mostly potions but transmutations can be a subclass.

Elixir will probably be one of the more "mean" and no nonsense teachers, but she can get the job done.  Though Elixir will have more potion/transmutation experiments in a safe environment with safe and harmless materials since the unicorn believes in hooves on learning.

In the meantime I will read up on IC posts.

11 minutes ago, 7GrandDad said:

Greetings!  I'm a bit curious if I could have Bubbling Elixir as one of the teachers of the school?  I'm hoping to have her cover a class teaching alchemy, mostly potions but transmutations can be a subclass.

Elixir will probably be one of the more "mean" and no nonsense teachers, but she can get the job done.  Though Elixir will have more potion/transmutation experiments in a safe environment with safe and harmless materials since the unicorn believes in hooves on learning.

In the meantime I will read up on IC posts.

Of course, we would really be glad to have your OC in our school as a teacher. Thanks for requesting <3.

• 8 months later...
On 9/5/2017 at 2:36 PM, Ginger Ale said:

Of course, we would really be glad to have your OC in our school as a teacher. Thanks for requesting <3.

Can I join as a student with my oc Oregano?

• 1 month later...