Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Princess Celestia's School For Gifted Ponies RP

Ginger Ale

-PRINCESS CELESTIA'S SCHOOL FOR GIFTED PONIES ROLEPLAY-

Celestia by Br0ny

(PS: Link to the OOC Topichttps://mlpforums.com/topic/169441-princess-celestias-school-for-gifted-ponies/)

"Princess Celestia's School For Gifted Ponies? What the hay is that? Mom, Dad!" Coconut Cream said. "It is meaningless. I am still just a foal, and just as I said, I am really happy with Ms. Cheerilee and with her school.". she continued. She sighed, she didn't even believe in herself while trying to convince them, how could her parents believe?

"No more talking Coconut Cream!" answered her mother. "We know how do other foals treat you there. Today is your first day, pick your backpack. We decided this for your own good!" she continued. "Luckily, I was able to convince Toola Roola to come with you too." she continued. 

"It is the school of our Princess of the sun, after all, it is a wonderful opportunity for you to discover your own destiny!" Coconut Cream's father continued. Coconut Cream, although her best friend was coming with her, was still unsure about this place. She was afraid. She looked at her flank, the pie cutie mark.

"Of course, a pie, what can I discover and learn with the real meaning of a pie?". Coconut Cream continued inside and started to finish her cereal bowl. Then she took her backpack and saw Toola Roola. She hugged her although they argued a lot. They were talking about the new rainbow looms that they saw another day when they were at the Ponyville flea market. While they were talking, without noticing how fast the time passed, the school was in front of them. The school of Princess Celestia.

"Wow, this looks huge!" Coconut Cream said. 

"And magnificent." Toola Roola added. "I wonder how many pies can fit in this castle?" she continued.

There she goes, pies again. Coconut Cream was just a filly with a pie cutie mark. What could be the purpose of her cutie mark or her destiny? A chef, a pie cooker or even an alive pie? She imagined herself turning into a pie. That would look embarrassing. With little walks, they entered the school. 

Princess Celestia was in front of them. She greeted them. She called her assistant Princess Cadence. "Princess Cadence, please introduce our two new-comer fillies to the other friends. Then give them all a tour guide please." Princess Celestia said. Princess Cadance nodded.

Princess Cadance turned and looked at both Toola Roola and Coconut Cream. "Welcome to Princess Celestia's School of Gifted Ponies. What are your names?" she asked to the two fillies.

"My name is Coconut Cream and this is my friend Toola Roola." Coconut Cream replied.

Principal Assistant Cadance continued. "We are so happy to see you here. Let me introduce you to your friends. Then with your new friends, who are also new comers, I will be giving you a school tour. Do not mind the crowd, most of them are from higher grades. Now back to the group. Toola Roola and Coconut Cream, meet this filly. Their name is ...*

Coconut Cream by SuramiiToola Roola by Suramii

Link to OOC Topic: https://mlpforums.com/topic/169441-princess-celestias-school-for-gifted-ponies/
Edited by Ginger Ale

Marion quietly walked to the school with her eyes half-closed, she didn't sleep much last night. She turned her head around to see that her doll was in her bag, then she headed into the school. It was a neat school, more than the other's she was at. She found a quiet area and fell asleep. 

She opened her eyes and looked up to see herself sleeping, then she climbed out of the bag and headed off to find a map of the place. She was much quicker like this, but the size was a little annoying. 

• Brohoof 2

Puzzle was pushed into the halls with meaningful looks at the condition of his mane from his parents. Sure he was aware he had not combed his mane after his shower but who had the time? There were books to read and problems to solve. With an annoyed whiny he starts to wander towards the administrative offices. Being new always annoyed him as everypony always had a ton of questions which to be polite he must answer. But all that social interaction always took him away from his latest course of study or puzzle he was trying to solve. 

RIght now he had found a book on ciphers and was trying to break a rather hard one that was midway into his book. He wandered the halls not even aware that he had started to walk in a circle completely losing track of time. The fact was that when Puzzle found a problem to solve little else could catch his interest. His parents had sent him here in the hopes that a little discipline and a few clever teachers could focus the scatterbrained colt.

• Brohoof 2

Jordan speeds into the school with an absolute fear. "NONONONONONONONONONONO, WHERE IS IT!?" she panics. "IT HAS TO BE SOMEWHERE IN THIS SCHOOL! I CAN FEEL IT!" she screams as she frantically rambles around the school.

• Brohoof 1

Princess Cadance saw the other new comers. 

"Please gather around everypony, let me give you a tour of the school.I am Principal Assistant Cadance. You can call me Ms. Cadance" she said. "Let us begin the tour then." she continued and pushed her glasses to the upside.

princess cadance nerd ile ilgili görsel sonucu

She started her tour;

"Here you see is our canteen, it is open between 11.45 am to 12.15 am. We have different food types every day for each pony and we have even dishes for diabetes and vegans. Your lunch break is 50 minutes. Normal breaks are ten minutes. You have eight lectures a day and there are seven breaks. "

canteen cartoon ile ilgili görsel sonucu

"Here you see is our library."

library cartoon ile ilgili görsel sonucu

"You might think it is a small library but we include more than 1500 books here. They are categorized according to their genre and alphabetic order. Let's move on."

"Here is a classroom example. We also have computers where you can do assignments and researchers in class."

classroom cartoon ile ilgili görsel sonucu

"Next one is our music room. Where you can attend and practice groups, bands, and solo performances."

İlgili resim

"Next one is the gym and the locker rooms. Here you can play any sport you have interested. We are also expecting to provide you a swimming pool in two weeks."

sport hall cartoon ile ilgili görsel sonucu locker room cartoon ile ilgili görsel sonucu

"Let's move on to your art classroom. Where you can never finish your imagination."

İlgili resim

"Next one is our conference hall. Which we make official announcements and news here for individuals. It can also be used for group meetings and discussions and for clubs and auditions and applications for clubs."

conference hall cartoon ile ilgili görsel sonucu

"Last but not least we have Principal Celestia's Room. Next to it as you can see you each will get personal lockers to lock your belongings up." 

İlgili resim

Princess Cadance finishes the tour and sees Princess Luna. "Now since you have learned and seen the places of the school, we have Principal Luna for you to introduce the clubs. After that please go to your classes. It will start in half an hour." she continued and gave the group to Princess Luna.

• Brohoof 1

Puzzle looked around with a sigh. With all the ponies jostling around him on the tour he would never be able to read this book. He places it back in his saddle bag and lets himself be pushed along with the crowd. He half heartedly listens to all the amenities that the school offers. He perks up a bit when he sees the books in the library but the rest of it just seems like it will pull him away from his own interests. Whats the fun in school he thinks to himself. All the answers can be read right from some book. No guessing, no riddles. Just memorize the words and you are good to go. 

He puffs up at his messy black and red mane trying to get a bit of it that had draped into his eyes back in place. He knew that the princesses were important and so he should listen but really he just wanted to see what they talked about when they thought the fillies and colts were not paying attention. Royalty held all the best puzzles or at least that's what he figured. I mean if not then why were they in charge? 

• Brohoof 2

@Jedishy
Marrion jumped on a random pony's bag to avoid the hooves of other students, the last thing she needed was a trampled doll. She grabbed the map from her mouth and opened it up to see where her classes are and places to change. It turns out that where her body is the perfect area, it out of the way

• Brohoof 2

Princess Luna took the group from Cadance and checked the amount. Everyone was here. She took them to the conference room to introduce the clubs.

"Greetings fillies and gentlecolts, I am Principal Luna, you can call me Professor Luna."

mlp luna glasses ile ilgili görsel sonucu

"Clubs are for ponies to master in their areas. Mastering is essential but it is more important for you to discover your talent and destiny. Here are some clubs to be mentioned to provide you to discover yours.

We have;

-Book Club

-Sports Club

-Arts Club

-Music Club

-Film Club

-Science Club

-Maths Club

-English/Literature Club

-Gardening Club

-Photography Club

-History Club

-Cooking Club

All can help you with the area of your interests. Now (Luna hands papers to students) I want you to sign your papers and cross an x near the club you want. Then we will collect the papers and put your name on the list of the club you want. Enjoy everypony!" she introduced the clubs and the bell rang. 

"One more thing, please take your lecture programs from the table and go to class. Lessons will start soon. Good luck and have your best times here everypony." Principal Luna left the class to her room. Every filly and gentlecolt left and went to their lecture.

"SPORTS CLUB?" Jordan shrieks excitedly. "WHERE IS IT AT?"..................................................................................................................................................................

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
39 minutes ago, WisePie said:

"SPORTS CLUB?" Jordan shrieks excitedly. "WHERE IS IT AT?"..................................................................................................................................................................

"I guess uhm, it is in the gym. Where else could it be?" said Coconut Cream with a little blush. "First we need to attend our very first lecture though, the bell just rang." she continued and with Toola Roola she began her way to the classroom.

mlp coconut cream ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 2

This is it, the Changeling thought. My chance to learn more about pony society and maybe one day show them that not all of my kind are bad.

Disguised as a red unicorn with yellow hooves, brown mane and tail, wearing white-frame glasses and a blue vest, the Changeling rushed into the Principal office. There he found Principal Celestia.

"Sorry, I'm late! My name is Will Guide and I believe I am registered as a student here". Changelings normally don't have names, but he chose that name, as he felt he would one day guide his race to a better life.

3 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

This is it, the Changeling thought. My chance to learn more about pony society and maybe one day show them that not all of my kind are bad.

Disguised as a red unicorn with yellow hooves, brown mane and tail, wearing white-frame glasses and a blue vest, the Changeling rushed into the Principal office. There he found Principal Celestia.

"Sorry, I'm late! My name is Will Guide and I believe I am registered as a student here". Changelings normally don't have names, but he chose that name, as he felt he would one day guide his race to a better life.

"Woah hey, never seen a changeling around here" Jordan observes.  "So, um... what's it like?"

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, WisePie said:

"Woah hey, never seen a changeling around here" Jordan observes.  "So, um... what's it like?"

@Ginger Ale @WisePie

Will Guide was scared.  How did that foal know I'm a Changeling? As far as Will knew, Changelings are still seen as evil by most of pony society. To come out now would be signing his own death warrant.

"What? a Changeling? Don't be silly!" The red unicorn chuckled. "I'm just a simple unicorn trying to find my place in the world."

@Ginger Ale @WisePie

Will Guide was scared.  How did that foal know I'm a Changeling? As far as Will knew, Changelings are still seen as evil by most of pony society. To come out now would be signing his own death warrant.

"What? a Changeling? Don't be silly!" The red unicorn chuckled. "I'm just a simple unicorn trying to find my place in the world."

"Can we talk about this outside?" She asks. "I do know what's hiding under there, but I don't care"

5 minutes ago, WisePie said:

"Can we talk about this outside?" She asks. "I do know what's hiding under there, but I don't care"

Will Guide cautioniously followed Jordan outside. With a defeated sigh, He whispered to pony, "I don't know how you knew, but don't tell anypony else. I'm trying to leave my old Changeling teachings behind, and learn how to get along with the ponies of Equestria. Please, I promise I'm not here to hurt anyone. Keep this between us, pleeeeease?" He said as he briefly lowered his disguise to show his pleading deep-blue Changeling eyes and his fanged smile in a begging grin.

Will Guide cautioniously followed Jordan outside. With a defeated sigh, He whispered to pony, "I don't know how you knew, but don't tell anypony else. I'm trying to leave my old Changeling teachings behind, and learn how to get along with the ponies of Equestria. Please, I promise I'm not here to hurt anyone. Keep this between us, pleeeeease?" He said as he briefly lowered his disguise to show his pleading deep-blue Changeling eyes and his fanged smile in a begging grin.

"I promise, I don't care if you're a changeling. I believe everypony deserves a chance." She says as she rests her hoof on Will's back.

19 minutes ago, WisePie said:

"I promise, I don't care if you're a changeling. I believe everypony deserves a chance." She says as she rests her hoof on Will's back.

Putting his full unicorn disguise back on, Will smiled at her. "Wow, first day at school and I already made a friend. Still, how did you what I am?" 

Putting his full unicorn disguise back on, Will smiled at her. "Wow, first day at school and I already made a friend. Still, how did you what I am?" 

Jordan then shutters, "I-I'm not comfortable telling you this, but if I must." She then sheds a tear "I was attacked by a spell when I was a young pony that left me with a permanent mental scar. The spell made me see thorough pony's mentalities. I've learned things I shouldn't have, and now like you I have to hide this from others." She then layers her head into Will's chest sobbing wildly. "A-am I a freak, Will?"

13 minutes ago, WisePie said:

Jordan then shutters, "I-I'm not comfortable telling you this, but if I must." She then sheds a tear "I was attacked by a spell when I was a young pony that left me with a permanent mental scar. The spell made me see thorough pony's mentalities. I've learned things I shouldn't have, and now like you I have to hide this from others." She then layers her head into Will's chest sobbing wildly. "A-am I a freak, Will?"

"Really? You can see through ponies' mentalities? That's not freaky, that's awesome. Still, I guess that makes us both freaks, and as such, we gotta stick together! What do you say?" encouraged Will Guide.

"Really? You can see through ponies' mentalities? That's not freaky, that's awesome. Still, I guess that makes us both freaks, and as such, we gotta stick together! What do you say?" encouraged Will Guide.

"Y-you really mean that" Jordan says with a sign of relief and wiping her tears?

@Ginger Ale  & @reader8363

Puzzle was jostled as somepony jumped on him. But he had already gotten lost back in his book once more. The talk of the clubs bored him. He knew his parents would demand that he join something social but he would dodge it as long as he could. These things just didn't interest him as there so no mystery with social interaction. He had read many books on social norms and body language years ago and now reading people was easy. So why bother when there were so many other things to figure out. 

He knew he should pay attention to Princess Luna. He knew he should grab his schedule and get moving. But he was so close to breaking this cipher he just knew it. "It's not Caeser shift, it's not a book cipher, and it's not a pig pen cipher..... maybe a play niiic..." His muttering was cut short as he thumped snout and book first into Princess Luna. Looking up his ears flatten in embarrassment and a tiny bit of fear. He was always getting yelled at for not paying attention. If his parents heard about this on his first day...

15 minutes ago, WisePie said:

"Y-you really mean that" Jordan says with a sign of relief and wiping her tears?

"Of course, I do. By the way, call me Will Guide, or Will, for short. Come on, let's not keep the rest of the school waiting." He said as he took Jordan back inside.

@Jedishy
Marrion decided that it was time to get back, so she hopped off his back and headed to where her body lay. She shook her head at the sight of her body on the floor. She nudged her body so she can slip into the sack and opened her eyes

She felt sore from the fall, then she grabbed her schedule and hurried off to find her class, while no seeing that her doll fell out as she hurried to the classroom. 

"Of course, I do. By the way, call me Will Guide, or Will, for short. Come on, let's not keep the rest of the school waiting." He said as he took Jordan back inside.

"By the way. The name's Jordan" She says as she sits down

@WiiGuy2014 @WisePie

A blue-colored pony with a tan mane walked towards the 2 ponies who had been talking. He had been eavesdropping on the two's conversation for a little bit he had heard enough, He couldn't help it he wanted to help other with their problems "Excuse me. Sorry for listening in, but did I hear something about you two having problems? Is it with other students?" He said tilting his head as he asked the question The pony looked around 14 and he had no cutie mark.